Herculine vs. Saberthing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Amalgam threads are cool (nod to Quick Freeze).

K, so Hercules and Wolverine mystically combine bodies. Strength of Herc with the claws and healing of Wolvie.

Then Sabertooth and the Thing also combine. Strength and rock skin of Thing with the healing of Sabertooth.

Who wins??

-DM

David Duchovony
Herculine.

DigiMark007
ok...not many responses, so I'll disagree (partly because I actually disagree, partly because I want to provoke discussion)

Thing is stronger than Herc, also more durable. Herculine has claws, which would penetrate Thing's skin, but A. Saberthing would be able to heal and B. Thing is a darn good fighter. Enough blows from Saberthing and think even a healing Herculine would fall.

-DM

life is cruell
since when is thing stronger than hercules?

DigiMark007
Isn't he? I thought Herc was around 50 ton...

DigiMark007
Damn...must have gotten confused. Just checked at Marvel, and yes Herc is at 100+

...and I thought I had such a balanced fight too...

sad

-DM

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Isn't he? I thought Herc was around 50 ton... vin

capt it up
lol digi did you really think hercules the prince of power was a 50 tonner lol

SpunkySmurph
Quick, Everybody!!!

It's international Laugh-At-Digi-Day!

nutsbluenutsrednutsgreennutsnuts180nuts3nuts4white
nutshairynuts

Symmetric Chaos
evilbang

darthgoober
Look what I've started.... evil face laughing out loud evil face

DigiMark007
Hey, this one's sweet! Lopsided, perhaps, but original.

Herculine! I mean hell, that's justification right there.

cool

Symmetric Chaos
I just noticed. You used to sign your posts!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I just noticed. You used to sign your posts!

I did. Holdover from a former message board I used to frequent.

Faceman
ok...not many responses, so I'll disagree (partly because I actually disagree, partly because I want to provoke discussion)

Thing is stronger than Herc, also more durable. Herculine has claws, which would penetrate Thing's skin, but A. Saberthing would be able to heal and B. Thing is a darn good fighter. Enough blows from Saberthing and think even a healing Herculine would fall.

-DM Have you been drinking again with xmeat? eek!

hunbu04
hercules is not just 100+ he is one of the strongest character in marvel universe 616 and other realities. Only savage hulk seem stronger than hercules in marvel.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by hunbu04
hercules is not just 100+ he is one of the strongest character in marvel universe 616 and other realities. Only savage hulk seem stronger than hercules in marvel.

Guys, check the post dates....this is from forever ago. There's no debate left to be had.

laughing out loud

Newjak
Guys, check the post dates....this is from forever ago. There's no debate left to be had.

laughing out loud I disagree I see a great deal of potential debating left for instance

Herculine wins 10/10 even without Wolverine as part of him.
no expression

guy222
Amalgam threads are cool (nod to Quick Freeze).

K, so Hercules and Wolverine mystically combine bodies. Strength of Herc with the claws and healing of Wolvie.

Then Sabertooth and the Thing also combine. Strength and rock skin of Thing with the healing of Sabertooth.

Who wins??

-DM

Herculine ftw

LordFear
wait there are a handful of guys that can give Herc a run for his money but he is among the strongest earth based characters in MU

Martian_mind
Oh,my,god.

This guy became a mod? stick out tongue

olympian
Someone has been hitting the ale, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.