Vader, Revan, Maul Vs Luke, Kyle, Mace NO LIGHTSABERS/FORCE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Who would win this 3v3 Match?

Fishy
Vader would kill Kyle
Revan would kill Luke
Maul would hold of Mace until Vader and Revan join him and help him slaughter Mace.

Lord Mader
maul headbutt into windu rofl

jackstain
yea, bad@ss

Naga Sadow
jedi is nothing without the force. Strip it away from him and he is less capable then a normal soldier. jedi came to depend on the force, to trust in it, and without it, they are nothing. so i dont c the point of this poll. its like to put Tyson and hollifield without fists.

jackstain
baddies win.

Darth_Nefarus
dude, without the force and lightsabers, how are the sith any better?

Darth_Glentract
I think the Jedi win. Luke could kill any of them by himself Mace could definately hold Maul back long enough for Luke to help, Kyle would suck though. Light Triumps.

Darth_Nefarus
this is retarded though, how could they not have the force, that's what makes them badass

Darth_Glentract
I just realized it says no lightsaber. wtf. vader could kill all the Jedi and his own team by himself with no effort. hes got machine arms.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think the Jedi win. Luke could kill any of them by himself Mace could definately hold Maul back long enough for Luke to help, Kyle would suck though. Light Triumps.

Kyle definitely would not suck. he might even be the most skilled WITHOUT a saber or Force. Considering that he was trained at a later age after he was already a soldier/mercenary...

Darth_Glentract
Vader was EXTREMLY powerful physicaly. Hard to hurt someone in a metal suit with you hands.

Darth Mantis
doctor laughing out loud

Darth_Nefarus
I agree with Glentract, the humans or little itty bitty Yoda( I know he's not one of the options) would get crushed by Vader's strong arms.

kid-adi-mundi
luke would kil em all wot else

Fishy
Yeah a fist would do some real good against a metal body...

Mark Jade
Jedi would win because Kyle survived with out the force for a long time. Mace was a skilled hand to hand fighter. Luke is the weak link. Althou Revan did survive with out the force too but he would be overwhelmend

Darth_Nefarus
You're completely ignoring Vader man. You know, the big pissed off robot that would crush their juggulars at the same time.

jackstain
Maul is the best hand-to-hand fighter of all of these....probably not the strongest, but would whip any of em in a fight with no weapons or force, one-on-one......and anyone who says thats "bias" can KMA because if u read anything on him, u know im right. Vader=strongest

Darth_Janus
Well, Sith have my vote. Maul's a magrick ningra Sith who's played by a bloody martial arts expert. Vader is hella tall and powerful and hard to punch in that suit. Revan was most likely capable in melee combat since ancient Jedi apparently trained in both armed and unarmed melee combat. (Note that Bastila and Revan sparred with vibroblades, and also that Jedi receive unarmed combat feats that only soldier classes get).

And while Kyle wouldn't be a push-over and Mace could probably stomp a little bit, Luke is the weakest link. Kickin' ass ain't like dustin' crops, kid.

Smoked12345
if peak then team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.