Hello Everyone!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissPinkness
Hi, I'm MissPinkness, but I'm hoping to have my name changed soon. I registered a few days ago but I could only come on here for a few minutes. So, hello all big grin

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

MissPinkness
thanx...........i think

Morning_Glory
wave hello

TheFilmProphet
Welcome to the board, zorro

misha
hey wavey
welcome to kmc smile

Telpy
Originally posted by MissPinkness
Hi, I'm MissPinkness, but I'm hoping to have my name changed soon. I registered a few days ago but I could only come on here for a few minutes. So, hello all big grin No comment on the name!!

giljotiini

Welcome to KMC!

You'll find most of us are your friendly bunch...but then there're the others you have to stay away from... LIKE ME!!! evil face evil face evil face evil face

smokin'

Just make her run away and never come back then Telpy!! j/k lol

Hi MissPink Welcome to KMC

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

JoJoRulz
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

a1hsauce
hey there.. how you doin

Mr Parker
hello there.

Morning_Glory
hi wave

Crazy 4 Rupert
hi.
Welcome i am new here 2
Do any of u guys like rupert grint ? love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.