Need Some Serious Help!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
i misplaces my Rome:Total War CDs..... and i cant find them.. you know any where they could be?

Sun Ce
look in your draws...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Sun Ce
look in your draws...

i have, they are not there... sad

Sun Ce
oooo maybe your "other" pc game cases, i sometimes do that, leave my games from diff games in the other cases lol

Clovie
check under the desk..
and in in all cd-boxes you have nearby smart

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Clovie
check under the desk..
and in in all cd-boxes you have nearby smart

no expression ............ they were under my desk...

§P0oONY
thanx...... thumb up ...

Clovie

Sun Ce
bye!!! "your obviously gonna leave us to play it now" laughing out loud

§P0oONY
i'm psychic embarrasment

indeed blink

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Sun Ce
bye!!! "your obviously gonna leave us to play it now" laughing out loud

maybe in a bit, i need to re-install it first..... damn you oh small spaced hard drive

Clovie

Sun Ce
hahahaaa, lol........yes

§P0oONY
my computer is so bad, when i play games online people think im 56k, when im actually 512... its a bastard

TWelling4Ever
It is? Why is it confusing sometimes clovie?

TWelling4Ever

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
that sucks major a** What the f**k?

i know people call me hurtfull names like....... tortoise

MissPinkness
i just got a new computer so everything takes ten seconds to load erm

MissPinkness

TWelling4Ever

Clovie
It is? Why is it confusing sometimes clovie? coz out of nowhere i'm saying that my friend is gonna call me. and she is really calling in like 3 monutes and everyone is staring at me

and it is just a random example...
just it is a weird feeling to be thinking that it is something what could happen and then it happens blink

§P0oONY
Originally posted by MissPinkness
i just got a new computer so everything takes ten seconds to load erm

EVIL.... Points finger at the quick loader.........wait....... 10 secs.... wow that is pretty long..... my internet pages open instantly

TWelling4Ever
coz out of nowhere i'm saying that my friend is gonna call me. and she is really calling in like 3 monutes and everyone is staring at me

and it is just a random example...
just it is a weird feeling to be thinking that it is something what could happen and then it happens blink eek! cool, kinda creepy to know that though...but a good thing usually embarrasment stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever

Clovie
eek! cool, kinda creepy to know that though...but a good thing usually embarrasment stick out tongue exactly!!!!! ninja

TWelling4Ever
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.