angelic host fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win (This is without Michael, Lucifer or Elaine)

Cosmic Cube
Isn't Raphael the Spectre?

eleveninches
they are all part of the DC universe

Gabriel:
Unlike the JC film version, the comic book gabriel is a pureblood archangel, and one of the highest ranking members of the angelic host.

Raphael :
The bravest and boldest of the host. Not much known about him. He had a brief cameo in the bible, i think.

Angel of Death:
Unnamed Angel of death from the preacher series, gave his power to the saint of killers.

Ramiel
Used to be in love with samael (lucifer before he fell)

Duma
Angel of Silence. Former holder of the key of effrul. Gave the key to Christopher Rudd

Sandapholon
Leader of the rebel angelic host when they fought michael. 2nd-in command of the fallen (one third of the angelic host). Wounded and captured michael. Currently father of a vast army of archangels that he begat with Lilith (angels are unable to concieve, but lilith is able to concieve with anything that she touches). Main bad guy in 'lucifer' at the moment.

Uriel
Another Archangel. I think he was the black one

Perdissa
Female fallen angel. Cast out before lucifer.

Ibriel
Archetecht of the siler city, and first of the angels to die. Killed by his half- demonic son he had by lilith (1st wife of adam)

Amenadiel
General of the angelic host during michael's absence. Dueled with lucifer in effrul, but lost.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Isn't Raphael the Spectre? #

Ummm. no

eleveninches
double post

Cosmic Cube
oh. sorry.

eleveninches
I think it would be either sandapholon or amendial to win, with the angel of death and raph/uri being runners up.

eleveninches
none of them are as powerful as lucifer, elaine or michael, but some of them are really quite powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.