<**********Okay, I need all your help!:::::::::::>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What should I do, what should I do? confused

I am leaving my exciting job of three plus years as a news cameraman, and I am moving 7 hours away from my home town to work as a video store clerk in a grocery store. blink With that, you may be asking yourself . . . "Self, what kind of pranks is TH going to pull on his last day of work?"

Well, that's where you come in. Help me think of some cool funny pranks I could pull on my last day of work at an NBC affiliated tv station. big grin In fact, it's the number one station in the Central Coast of California, and am I gonna miss it? no2 Okay, give me some ideas, please.

Tired Hiker
Whoa! Settle down! Too many ideas at once clogs my brain. wacko

Crash Overload
Streek during a live show... lots of people became famous after thtoes... plus it also gets reported in "Entertainment Tonight" and "Access Hollywood" mAybe also Jay Leno IF It is a major show...

YEt I will miss it all.... I am not into man @r$

Tired Hiker
Dude, eek! that is a great idea and a good way to start my acting career. laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
Heh, I know...
You could maybe switch the camera angle so it's facing something really embarrassing for someone... like the mayor scratching his butt, or something...
I would.

Trinity_Matrix
Hah, that would be great...or you could just start spazzing out and having the camera aim at random places big grin

drunk_nazgul
I can see it now!

"Today in the news, we have an unfortunate automobile accident... WAIT, THAT'S NOT A PILEUP, THAT'S A PILE OF BIRDS*IT!"
Camera faces a bird taking a crap on someone's new BMW.

VENOMfan
well first you need a time machine and a box of count chocula........er

Darth Revan
Start acting like you're a little kid controlling the camera (assuming that you really aren't a kid, of course wink ) and look at anything but what you're supposed to be filming like a dog or a tree or something yes

Darth Revan
and of course make sure it's during a live broadcast otherwise they'll just edit it out

§pearhead
If you're askin us for help, you're desperate laughing out loud

SlipknoT
why are you leaving your job now to work at a grocery store

badkittykitty
I was wondering that same question..

Tired Hiker
Location location location! yes

Tired Hiker
The grocery store job would be just until I get something better, like a cameraman job up there, but they are not hiring right now. So, right now, I'll take what I can get as long as it gets me out of this sorry ass tired hiker unfriendly town. Humboldt County, here I come! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.