Hawkgirl vs. Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

ScarletSpider
Which Angel variation? He kept the name Archangel for awhile after he lost the metal wings, so I'm just curious. Death-Archangel, or current healing factor/badass sword Angel?

Draco69
The current one

ScarletSpider
I might go with Angel. His healing factor lets him take more punishment than usual, plus the current Hawkgirl is having trouble with the whole past-life thing. She went through a mid-life reincarnation, and it's kind of thrown her for a loop, so she doesn't have as much access to her hundreds of years of fighting and flying experience.

black robb
laughing laughing laughing Hawkgirl hands down!

life is cruell
hey what exactly can angels new sword do i know its magic based

ScarletSpider
I would usually go with Hawkgirl, black robb, but lately she hasn't been herself. Kendra Hawkgirl loses to Warren, any other Hawkgirl would win in my opinion.

Metalmanx
I think it would be quite the awesome match actually.

Hawkgirl's ferocity and intensity are enough to stand up to Archangel, while Angel's flying expertise is probably better than hers in my opinion. And yea, the healing factor will definitely work in his favor. And his sword will definitely stand up to her Battle Mace.

Like I said, I think it would be a great match. But...I think I'd have to give it to Archangel in this match. He's just a little better where it counts.

wannabe

Max Spidey 24
Hawkgirl wins.

xmarksthespot
Hawkgirl outpowers him. I don't think Warren can do anything special with the Soulsword. She pummels him good with her Battle Mace. Cool to watch though.

(PS Icarus? Why does everyone love Icarus?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.