hi harry fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielfan
hi every1 i am a proper harry potter fan i have red every single book and harry potter and the half blooded prince will be gr8t i have it ordered already to read j.k rowling said this one is her best book but she will stop writing for a while cos of her daughter and said that the book is finished smile

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Morning_Glory
wave hello

TheFilmProphet
Hola! Happy Dance

TheFanboy
Welcome

misha
hey wavey
welcome to KMC happy

Telpy
Originally posted by danielfan
hi every1 i am a proper harry potter fan i have red every single book and harry potter and the half blooded prince will be gr8t i have it ordered already to read j.k rowling said this one is her best book but she will stop writing for a while cos of her daughter and said that the book is finished smile

Ah crap!

Another noob who can't type! blowup

Anyways, welcome to the forum! laughing

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.