Big Mama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Last night I decided to play a little practical joke on a friend of mine. She is very very skinny and one time a couple months ago she meant to put her hands on her belly and call it "Big Mama." Everybody in the room thought she was pointing to her vagina and calling it Big Mama. It has become an inside joke with all of my friends that her vagina's name is Big Mama so last night when she was sleeping I decided to write "Big Mama" really big on her back in black marker. She didn't even know it was there until after lunch when we showed her some pictures of me writing it on her (I'll post pic when I get it). Of course later we noticed that her bed had "Big Mama" writen backwards on her sheets and she hadn't found out yet last time I talked to her. Oops.

BTW: does black marker for a dry erase board wash out of bed sheets?

dragonpisces272
yes, it does yes
and i heard lots of mama jokes laughing

Tired Hiker
Whoa, what a ride. laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
laughing yes thats so weird

Tired Hiker
OMG you took pictures! eek!

dragonpisces272
laughing yeah she took pictures big grin i wanna see them yes

Myth
GOD DAMN IT! I'M A GUY! **** ASS! It's ok. I forgive you. But why does everybody always assume I'm a girl? And don't tell me its the pink corn rows because tonight is the first time I've ever mentioned those.

Linkalicious
waoh calm down there lucky lady or you're not getting desert!!!

Now go to your room! laughing out loud

Korri
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.