What type of story line do you like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSwordsLady
I'v be thinking about this for a while. There's so many different types of story lines out there, so people must have a favorite. wink

Kitoky
Fantasy type things, long huge mission thrown in with a little romance.

shadowraven
i would have to suspense and lots of action

Raventheonly
The usual quest with as little romance as possible because, there's mission at hand! Theres gotta be swords and magic or powers that don't lead into DBZ universe. The hero should be even with the villian... and just as cunning. No surprises off the wall or escalating threats, the threat should be known and it should be grand. The hero should have to fight against and lead armies against the villian who does not expect such a a power to rise against them.

kanis
alien Action is good, so is romantic comedies. Animes like Excel saga which owns and horror ones like Hellsing and mecha and weird freaky stuff like neon genesis evangelion.

Jodaku
Stuff like DB/ early DBZ, Naruto and One Piece.

Basically character driven strories, where we see them grow and develop with action, drama, comedy all nicely mixed together.

soundtrack
i like almost anytype of anime. things with adventure/romance/powers. the 1s that i kind of like alot are the 1s kinda like cardcaptors (with the romance there but not. and the action is there with powers. i dunno how to describe it lol smile.

BlackHatDefect
Romance usually must be in it,either thst or deep charater relations.I don't like anime without character development or emotional momnts of any kind.Action is nice too but i don't like it going overboard.

soundtrack
i agree with u 110%

FEDFAN316
today,we're gonna make a pefect storyline!heat up the pot(cooking pot that is)to 160 degrees farenheit.then throw in some inuyasha (hotties and all)a pinch of DBZ some suspense and mystery from case closed/detective conan its comin' along nicly!now put some magic from cardcaptors final fantasy and kingdom hearts.don't let it sit too long or the batch will not have all the hotties intended.let cook for about 15 minutes and presto chango!

Jason Wyngarde
the good kinds

Serket
I like a lot of things, but fantasy is my fave 'cuz it can literally go anywhere.

Saber_Apricot
Some romance is nice, but not needed. A story can be romantic, without any love stories in it. I like a storyline that has the main character as someone who isn't always likable. I like it when the antagonists aren't necessarily a true villain. I like it when there is more than one character who is the "bad guy." If it's anime, I like some fantasy in it. I like stories that don't just focus on one or two characters.

I actually think Juuni Kokki is a good example of a great storyline and series.

Serket
Fantasy most of the way. I also like some dark stories.

Wolfie
Action, drama, a little romance maybe for kicks, as little of the ridiculous comic stuff, and not dragged on forever. I've found the only animes I have liked are the ones that only have a few seasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.