hey fellow harry potter fanatics :D j/k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kassi_Granger
okay okay, i know the title is wierd, but it got your attention right? only joking, im a bit crazy, but everything needs at least one crazy person right? Happy Dance hehe so funny.

anyway, about me, i love harry potter books, movies, well anything related. i also like to ride horses, and do something new, thats why i joined here, its new, for me anyway.
i dont like pasta, or milk, or beans or peas, or loads of food, i dont like fighting-cant stand it in any way shape or form!

so thats me, if you wanna know about other stuff tough! cos i cant be bothered right now, maby some other time.

hehe only joking

MissPinkness
hi, i like Harry P too

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Kassi_Granger
thanks, but i dint understand you storm, sorry
yeah so thanks alot, why dont you come and read my fanfic, its called 'someone different'

Morning_Glory
wave hello

pirate_sparkle
Harry Potter is cool.

TheFilmProphet
Welcome to KMC!

misha
hey there wavey
welcome to kmc smile

Telpy
Originally posted by Kassi_Granger
okay okay, i know the title is wierd, but it got your attention right? only joking, im a bit crazy, but everything needs at least one crazy person right? Happy Dance hehe so funny.

Hence, they have ME!!

giljotiini

Kassi_Granger
coolie's another madhed yay, thanks alot peeps to tell you the truth, i thought this was a harry potter site, but never mind

Telpy
Originally posted by Kassi_Granger
coolie's another madhed yay, thanks alot peeps to tell you the truth, i thought this was a harry potter site, but never mind laughing laughing laughing Some people...they just crack me up!

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC!

Kharhmah
Hello. big grin

Kassi_Granger
do i crack you up Telpy? well good!thats what im here for (joke) *am i really that bad* thinks to myself.
thanks alot everyone your really nice to make me feel so welcome.

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.