What happened to Pete?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
Am I the only one who even wonders why the hell they got rid of Pete?
He was pretty cool sad

TheFanboy
Yeah that sucked when he left. I've read the actor who played Pete wanted more screentime and when he realised he won't get it he asked to be written out of the show. He was supposed to be back for next weeks new episode but they had to the can the idea because of his filming schedule.

sexylexy32
Yeah Pete was cool, I heard about that too Fanboy, its too bad.

ilvorlandobloom
i miss Pete! cry

TheFanboy
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
i miss Pete! cry

Me to

Abbita
I want pete back cry

black robb
Why couldn't they get rid of Lana?

T.M
because Lana is a main character who was in Superman movies. she was actualy played then by the woman who plays Clarks mother in Smallville

TheFanboy
Pete is just as big of a character in the Superman universe as Lana.

Darth Vicious
Pete sucked, there was never no need for that character, i for 1 im glad that hes gone.

K3VIL
Smallville plots since the end of Season 2 started to be focused on Clark's fights with super powered guys or with criminals like Morgan Edge, and he's starting to see how powerful in terms of resources Lionel Luthor and his son are.
Pete was on his side, a key character, he helped Jonathan into stopping Clark when he was wearing the red kryptonite ring, plus he helped him into hiding the kryptonite in the forest, he saved Clark's life of various occasions, he was a sidekick in some way yes, but he was also his best friend.Now Clark is more focused on Lois, Lana and other characters, and Pete was becoming useless with the plots in the Season 4, Clark himself has achieved all of his powers, superstrenght, invulnerability, superspeed, x-ray vision, heat vision, hyper senses, only flight and super breath are left.So, he can solve any kind of problem on his own, except if he must face someone that possess kryptonite.He's becoming more "Superman" in the sense that he acts alone to protect his family, his friends and Smallville.

dt_spectak
yeah pete was a wuss.
if you knew ur friend had that kind of ability, you'd think he'd convince his friend to have a little more fun. Bend the rules a bit.
i'm glad he's gone.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by black robb
Why couldn't they get rid of Lana?

Never that, she stays. Getting rid of Kristin Kreuk for the character of Pete, don't think so.

IceWithin
Pete...leaves...the show?? cry

black robb
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Never that, she stays. Getting rid of Kristin Kreuk for the character of Pete, don't think so. Lana and her boytoy are the two least interesting characters on the show and Lois is cooler and hotter

TheFilmProphet
I think Kreuk is hotter than Lois although Lois is still very hot herself.

Staphon
Originally posted by TheFanboy
Pete is just as big of a character in the Superman universe as Lana.

You are absolutely right, cause Pete Marries Lana.

And i have to dissagree, Lois is WAY hotter then Lana.

ilvorlandobloom
i wish pete would come back... he was supposed to come back for the prom episode but he didnt. maybe he'll come back in season 5

Staphon
He better come back...and soon.

ilvorlandobloom
I MISS YOU PETE!

i just saw the episode where Pete is racing cars... it made me sad cuz Clark was mad at him, i was like "don't be mad at Pete! hes going away!!!"

i'm ok, really

http://small.ville.free.fr/photos/pete/smallville09.jpg
look! there he is!

macaroon80
lana lang was not in the movies, lois lane was! that's why she was introduced this last season. b/c this is the transition from him being a student to working in metropolis. lana was just his high school crush.

macaroon80
oh and..this is the last season for smallville...i think, b/c they have a new superman movie coming out in summer 2006. i can't wait!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.