The Battle of The Teens:Original Teen Titans Vs Original Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
Who would win the battle of the teens?

stormfront13
are they as they are now or back then??(power levek wise)

black robb
Originally posted by stormfront13
are they as they are now or back then??(power levek wise) I didnt think about that lets say back then

life is cruell
if its as they are now x-men would slaughter them

Draco69
Back then the Teen Titans would win.

As they are now the Teen Titans are more likely to win...that's if Jean Grey is not the White Crown Phoenix

life is cruell
well jena has always and always will be the phoenix but besides her iceman could take out each of the titans idividually he has complete control over all water molecules and angel had a boost aswell

The Flash
black robb says that their powers are from back then.

nigel45
I realize that it's the characters as they were "back then", but I was wondering, would we consider Wally the current form of the original Kid Flash, or Impulse? It boggles the mind.

eleveninches
As they were originally, the teen titans would win

black robb
Originally posted by The Flash
black robb says that their powers are from back then. why don't we say now then

ebonyblade1
Now would be good because back then it wouldn't even be a contest. teen titans all the way. But now if phoenix or iceman cut loose there is no one who could stand up against them on the adult titan team.

Cosmic Cube
Teen Titans!

stormfront13
well back then titans would win but now x-men would win. this is only my opinion though

black wolverine
couldnt jean just make them all think they r dead then just let beast pound the shiznit out of them

Metalmanx
I won't lie and say Teen Titans wouldn't be a difficult match.

In fact, this would be a most incredible match. The five original X-men from when they first began, against I guess...five of the Teen Titans. Actually a list of what Titans we're talking about would be spectacular right now.

black robb
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I won't lie and say Teen Titans wouldn't be a difficult match.

In fact, this would be a most incredible match. The five original X-men from when they first began, against I guess...five of the Teen Titans. Actually a list of what Titans we're talking about would be spectacular right now. look at the poll at the top of the first page

black robb
Once again the people fighting
TITANS XMEN
Robin Cyclops
Speedy Angel
Aqualad Beast
Kid Flash Iceman
Wonder Girl Marvel Girl

Blair Wind
i think in there current forms it all depends if its kid flash: wally or kid Flash: bart....if its bart then X-men......iceman and Jean are too much for the team and the kid.....and aqualads water would just be frozen in a second....but as if its wally i think he has a almost mastery of the Speed force and is more experianced with it and would win by himself.....unless iceman did his mouisture inversion thing and became intangible....I think it would come down to these two: iceman(cant be physically hurt or killed) and flash (jean cant put a lock on his mind its too fast)

GalacticStorm
"I think it would come down to these two: iceman(cant be physically hurt or killed) and flash (jean cant put a lock on his mind its too fast)"

If its the current team then with phoenix and iceman they would destroy the teen titans and whatever incarnation of flash it is. Especially with phoenix on the team. Shes a avatar for christs sake and if need be she can travel faster than him but thats not her style she would just take him out with her psi powers. End of match!!

black robb
No phoenix in the battle by the way

GalacticStorm
then u might as well take jean out if youre using them as they are now cos they come as a single package these days im afraid

jplatinum
draw.
they are both too good at what they do.

Draco69
If Jean wasn't the Phoenix then the Teen Titans (as they are) would win. Iceman isn't a threat because Tempest has complete and utter control over water molecules. The Flash would take the rest out with ease.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
If Jean wasn't the Phoenix then the Teen Titans (as they are) would win. Iceman isn't a threat because Tempest has complete and utter control over water molecules. The Flash would take the rest out with ease.
He can control water molecules?

I though he can only control the temperature of water.

Draco69
No. He can control water molecules. He can even get rid of his "24-hour" out of water weakness just by drawing moisture from the air.

GalacticStorm
But from what you've said his control over the water molecules doesnt seem to enable him to do anything other than evaporate iceman which still leaves him free to use his powers.

Draco69
He can do anything he pleases with water molecules. He can turn Iceman to steam to ice then back to steam again. He has complete control over water molecules. Iceman can't do anything to him. He'll be like putty to Tempest.

GalacticStorm
But he still cant kill him from what youre saying. Plus if tempests bodys still flesh then iceman can attack it and possibly freeze it no?

Draco69
Actually he can. He once reduced an entire lake to oxygen in order to get oxygen to some air-deprived people.

Iceman can't freeze him. Tempest has complete control over water molecules. Including his body's.

The Flash
How can Iceman freeze Tempest's body if Tempest has complete control over him?

Blair Wind
the thing is that iceman also has mastery of water molecules and non-water molecules........the "ice" that he actually comes up with cant be from moiuisture cuz that would cause the end of the world....major disruptions in the world cant explain right now....anyways iceman just controls the motion of molecules....he casues the brownian effect ( i think i spelt that wrong) which just cuases the molecules to stop in effect freezing them.....and in a side note that could mean that bobby could reverse the process and make things realllly hot......

GalacticStorm
"How can Iceman freeze Tempest's body if Tempest has complete control over him?"

Iceman is still conscious and able to use his powers in a dispersed state and obviously in ice form so tempest wouldnt win that way. Also who is to say iceman couldnt survive being dispersed in such a way. Its completely feasible. I believe he cant be killed by anything less than psionic, mystical attack or one which destroys a large portion of his molecules.

Draco69
Iceman doesn't have "mastery" over water molecules. Have you ever seen him do anything to suggest that? No. Because's he's an idiot. He has the POTENTIAL for control. But certainly not mastery. That's ludicrous.

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"How can Iceman freeze Tempest's body if Tempest has complete control over him?"

Iceman is still conscious and able to use his powers in a dispersed state and obviously in ice form so tempest wouldnt win that way. Also who is to say iceman couldnt survive being dispersed in such a way. Its completely feasible. I believe he cant be killed by anything less than psionic, mystical attack or one which destroys a large portion of his molecules.

Iceman is water. Water isn't water without hydrogen. Iceman dies.

Blair Wind
sorry...ur right hes an idiot....what i meant was that his mutant power is to have mastery of molecules......not only water molecuels but whatever....ur right the biggest thing he's ever done is become air......and hes so dumb that he doesnt even do it anymore....he's still on his little ice tracks........

The Flash
Ice tracks are cool though.

Blair Wind
cool yes...as effeciant...no....he has the potiental to be almost as fast as a teleporter......i mean common.....making speed in stealth mode would be awsome if he actually used that power......

The Flash
Ice tracks is a cooler and more stylish way to get around though. I'd rather cruise around with my ice tracks than become air and float around.

Blair Wind
thats true....but i mean in a mission type settin.....when u need stealth cover....he still goes with the slides...course the slides would be awsome.....i mean ur own roller coaster

Draco69
The Incredibles made a very accurate picture of Iceman on icetracks.

The Flash
Are you kidding me? He uses the tracks on stealth missions?

Blair Wind
he uses the tracks everywere...i didnt mean that...i meant that even in a stealth mission hes probably dumb enough to do it.....but what i really am trying to say is that they should expand on his power to turn to "air"......and then go on stealth mission with that power

nigel45
So is it Wally or Bart?

Draco69
Wally.

Basically, it goes like this. If Jean is the White Crown Phoenix, X-Men wins. If she's not, Teen Titans kick their ass.

Back then, the Teen Titans would definitely win.

nigel45
k.

black robb
from now on lets pretend that all of them are in their TEENAGE FORMS

Draco69
Then Teen Titans would kick their asses even faster.

eleveninches
TT are so much more powerful than original x-men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.