exscaphlonie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i hope i speelete that rite but who rememburs that cool anime show i do it was my fave anime show and sorta still is but i think it went on for like one seson any way who does remembur it?

soundtrack
umm....it's escaflowne
and yea, it is a pretty good anime. the movie is great too!

moises
lol yeah..........I just bought the limited edition movie box set. big grin

Kaistar
Originally posted by moises
lol yeah..........I just bought the limited edition movie box set. big grin you didn't buy it, your brother got it for free *thumbs down*

moises
Damn it kaistar, no one had to know!!!

soundtrack

moises
soundtrack.................I thought you were cool................................=[

TastyLumpia
Possibly the first anime I watched (besides Pokemon and Digimon). I borrowed it from my sister's boyfriend and watched the entire series in two days. It turns out that I'd seen it before on Fox Kids a looong time ago... The one scene I remembered was "the pretty blonde girl kissed the pretty blond boy and Hitomi ran off crying."

I want to see the movie... But from what I hear, it has very little to do with the show.

soundtrack
Originally posted by moises
soundtrack.................I thought you were cool................................=

oh i am smokin'
j/k love ya wink

t.l. the movie basically just summarizes up the entire seires and shows missing clips/ extra footage that didnt appear in the show. it's kinda werid

mssharrow
vaughn and hiromi looks good with each other....hug

TastyLumpia
Really? I heard that it was completely different... Folken was the one who brought Hitomi to Gaea, she was suicidal, Van was obsessed with fighting, etc. A lot of the sites I checked out said that a lot of the characters were nothing like in the show, and there were only two guymelefs, and... ::continues rambling::

soundtrack
Originally posted by TastyLumpia
Really? I heard that it was completely different... Folken was the one who brought Hitomi to Gaea, she was suicidal, Van was obsessed with fighting, etc. A lot of the sites I checked out said that a lot of the characters were nothing like in the show, and there were only two guymelefs, and... ::continues rambling::

OMG ur not going to believe this...for some strange/odd/demented reason, i was thinking/writing about rahxephon. . t.l. ur absolutely right, the movie was totally different from the show.
-suicidal hitomi
-obsessed fighter van
-etc.

but the thing is, is that the movie was still good smile

mssharrow
and cute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.