Rogue vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

ScarletSpider
Current Rogue's a stupid powerless ***** whom Namor could take out with his pinky toe.

Classic "I stole Ms. Marvel's powers" Rogue still gets taken out.

Draco69
Oh. I forgot. It's Classic Rogue everybody.

Stupid Chuck Austen....killing a great character.

Zahit
Namor wins. Unless Rogue kisses him. In which case......Namor REALLY wins!

sbo
Rogue will whip his waterlogged ass with no problem.

ScarletSpider
Support your claims.

who?-kid
Rogue all the way. It's not like she will have a tough time touching some flesh lol, Namor is one of the most naked super heroes (with the exception of Dr. Manhattan).

ScarletSpider
Namor has overridden others powers by extending his bio-electric aura's and hijacking their's. He could do that, and punch Rogue in the face. DONE.

Scoobless
Namor only has to smack Rogue with one good hit..... he's a much better fighter, stronger, more experienced, smarter and way more aggressive, plus he probably knows about Rogue from her Avengers file and would know to avoid sustained contact

one solid hit and she's done

sbo
Rogue's alot faster and she'll be on him too fast for him to counter.

One hit and Noamor's out.

pr1983
Originally posted by sbo
Rogue's alot faster and she'll be on him too fast for him to counter.

One hit and Noamor's out.

this is namor, forget the fact that logan beat him, this guy went toe to toe with the hulk...

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
this is namor, forget the fact that logan beat him, this guy went toe to toe with the hulk...

toe to toe?....... he kicked the Hulk's ass...... Rogue couldn't take him with her power alone...... if she can't drain him she loses, when she gets in close he'll knock her out

Draco69
Originally posted by pr1983

That was crap fight. Namor just floated in the air trying to reach a peaceful solution while Wolverine jumps at him with his claws. WTF?!?

sbo
She could drain him with no problem, the guy's wearing nothing but underpants.

And Rogue's taken punches from people like binary and Juggernaut, so she can handle namor w/ no problem.

She's also A LOT faster in the air and has faster reflexes.

Zahit
Originally posted by Draco69
That was crap fight. Namor just floated in the air trying to reach a peaceful solution while Wolverine jumps at him with his claws. WTF?!?
that was one of the WORST superhero battles ever......
Namor punches Wolverine in the face twice.....and Logan barely moves.
Pure nonsense.

Scoobless
if he can stun the Hulk with one hit he can kill Rogue

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Originally posted by Zahit
that was one of the WORST superhero battles ever......
Namor punches Wolverine in the face twice.....and Logan barely moves.
Pure nonsense.

i know... that was my point...

Originally posted by sbo
She could drain him with no problem, the guy's wearing nothing but underpants.

And Rogue's taken punches from people like binary and Juggernaut, so she can handle namor w/ no problem.

She's also A LOT faster in the air and has faster reflexes.

how much faster?

sbo
I'll admit right now i'm no namor expert, but from what I've read online namor has a top flight speed of 60mph and that's when he's fresh out of the water.

Rogue's flight is supersonic.

Draco69
Namor can only go up to at least 500 mph from what I have read.

Scoobless
he's fast enough to evade the Torch....... and Torch is at least as fast as Rogue...... i think

sbo
Rogue is faster than both of them. She's outflown the human torch before.

Namor is nowhere near as fast as her.

Gryn Jabar
Plus Rogue has her feminine charms. She'd flash him, then kick him in the nuts.

life is cruell
i dont thik namor could easily knock out rogue with one punch she has taken alot of hits from strong guys

jrodslam
It may not be one punch, but Namor beats her easily though. If rouge grabs him, the fight may end early unless Namor gets water to bring him back to. If not, she wins. But I still say Namor beats her fairly easy.

wannabe

Swanky-Tuna
Where does this fight take place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.