1 Month Left....Whats Everyone Doing To Stay Busy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bong
Only one month left. This is usually when time starts to slow down in anticipation. Whats everyone planning on doing to make the time pass? smokin'

Darth Maverick
why make a pointless topic when u could just say this in the countdown thread?

but when we're on the subject, i guess i just try to find a bootleg version stick out tongue

NoFate007
reading spoilers lol

macgeek2005
I'm gonna watch Episode I and II over and over again.

jedi2187
Going to SWC and watching I and II every weekend.
And hanging around here with you guys and gals cool

lucasfilm
Originally posted by macgeek2005
I'm gonna watch Episode I and II over and over again. what a waste

im gonna be trying to find a bootleg right before it gets out... see it in theatres first and the watch it everyday when i get home.

macgeek2005
whooo hooo. Look at this. From a DVD review website.

The DVD format first appeared on shelves in March 1997. Almost immediately, fans began calling for LucasFilm and Fox to provide the Star Wars movies on the new format. In late 2001 (four and a half years after the format was launched), Episode I became the first Star Wars movie to arrive on DVD. Episode II followed swiftly in late 2002, less than seven months after premiering in theaters. Episode III will appear in theaters in May 2005, and LucasFilm has already told retail partners to expect it on DVD by November of that year.

We'll have the DVD by Novemeber.

Darth Maverick
most of us knew that already

amity75
I travel to work in anticipation every morning in the hope that the official billboard posters will be up everywhere. Then I'll REALLY feel like it's almost here.

The Ones
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
most of us knew that already

yup. im rotoscoping raw footage too keep me busy

Prod
I will porbably be making trailers with all the new footage we are getting smile

Knowone
same here^^^^^^^^^^

HateWork
going to see motorhead/coc/3 inches of blood on friday, then looking forward to the new season of family guy starting on may 1st, then having going to a huge 2 day triple birthday party on the weekend of the 6th & 7th. then i'll get the ROTS game, do another 2 birthday parties the week after and then the movie is only a couple days away.

its gonna go by real quick. plus 24 every monday (and its getting to the real intense stuff now with 6 episodes left), which makes the week go faster.

Obi-OneManShow
I pick my navel fluff and recreate the epic Obi vs Ani battle with it.

"You were the Chosen Fluff!"

Red Superfly
Holy crap, one month it is! Wow, this is going by so quickly.

Meh, I have way too much stuff to be doing in the meantime.

.:Space Opera:.
i sit in KMC anxiously awaiting every new tidbit of info.

Darth Bong
I think im going to watch the dvd's, spend way too much time reading posts on KMC, and trying my best to be spoiler free.......but that idea is already shot. smokin'

LandoSpeeder2
Be making star wars fan films for my own enjoyment. hm, can't think of anything else star wars related but their is more.

Imaginary
I'll be getting high off what footage I can find.

DenKi
You should all try and go outside and get some Light maybe?

forumcrew
Originally posted by DenKi
You should all try and go outside and get some Light maybe?

haha yea im excited but ive just been doing my same day to day things until i go see it at midnight on the 18th

kiadimundijedi
Im going to watch Star Trek Episodes on Sci-Fi Channel till im ready to kill Shatner, then I feel I will be clear headed of all the Spoilers I have read over and over again... Only Then will I be Ready For Episode 3

Mist
no expression begone now.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Mist
no expression begone now.

Yeah Sure thing dude...

umraan
im just waiting for the god damn game!!!

Count Doodoo
Listening to Labyrinth of Evil and Revenge of the Sith audiobook and soundtrack in the car. Posting in KMC Ep. III forum due to boredom after work

macgeek2005
AHHHH I Can't wait anymore. I just cant wait.

tlbauerle
I'm spending my time looking at forumcrew's avatar...

And finishing up my fan compilation of the soundtracks "STAR WARS: Symphony for a Saga"

aj_vader
to pass time am gonna be gettin pissed and doing loads of college work, coz am too excited!

and ye ill prob watch all the dvds while am waiting, hell i aint watch lord of the rings for about a year n a half since the final one came out, i think ill watch them, i used to love them, at one point thought they were better than star wars, but then when i saw the teaser trailer for revenge, i think that was my wake up call

Darth Jello
read this thread to answer that question
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337140&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Darth Nazgul
...Tommorrow will be my last day for spoilers as i will be flying to NZ for a holiday....AND SEE THE PREMEIRE 1 DAY BEFORE YOU GUYS !!! mwahahahaha......while I wait in NZ i will read LoE, ROTS, and hope I can find some way of gaining internet access so I can check up on spoilers at least twice in between tomorrow and when the movie comes out.

Eleonora
I don't have to keep busy I'm already too busy!!!!

DeVi| D0do
I'm going to pass time by counting the spots on my ceiling.

1.... 2.... 3......

ShadowKing
may 16 - TPM
may 17 - AOTC
may 18 - Clone Wars DVD & Season II downloads
may 18 - 11:59pm - my ass in 11th row center of a digitially
projection screen / THX sound system eek!

vader519
Ihave to listen to some fool on the local morning show talk about how he will be the first to see the movie. This guys is annoying. First of all, he is at the wrong theatre, they are not showing a midnight showing where he is at, and he is inder the impression that the movie is called Revenge of the Clones. People keep telling him it is Revenge of the Sith, but he won't listen. Anyways I will be laughing at him when he finds out that he cannot see a midnight showing and I will. I can't wait for the game to come, so I will just have to keep playing Lego Star Wars.

theflyxx
I'll pretty much do what I do almost everyday: WORK!! eek!

DCLXVI
To pass the time?
KMC! eek!

Darth_Vader05
I will be watching Episode 1 and 2 to get ready and talking here on KMC but i will also be waiting patiently for Episode 3 because i have been waiting for this movie for a long long time.

Bubbapilot
I'll be wishing I was single and childless (3 kids all under 5) so I could spend all of my free time geeking it up with the movies and video games.

But alas, I'll be working and remodeling our house until the wife agrees to get a babysitter so she can go to the movie with me.

(wonder where she hid the key to this ball and chain)

LandoSpeeder2
I'm going to mow the lawn tomorrow *shrugs*

Imaginary
I'm leaving my Padawan braid in until I see the movie.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Bubbapilot
I'll be wishing I was single and childless (3 kids all under 5) so I could spend all of my free time geeking it up with the movies and video games.

But alas, I'll be working and remodeling our house until the wife agrees to get a babysitter so she can go to the movie with me.

(wonder where she hid the key to this ball and chain)

wow, so i'm not the only one who lives in kansas, eh.

Darth Degabah
I'm ripping dvds with my new dvd burner!!!! evil face evil face laughing laughing devil devil devil

Da_Guru
Well theres 3 more days left until the start of the second school term so ill jsut chill till then. Once I go back to school it will keep me busy and when ur at school and ur busy it occupies you and time just flys by. Before I know it May 19th will be here. Hell ya

DARTH STEVIOUS
This is the best part THE WAITING cause we will never hav e another moment like this its the last one. Once u have seen it u have seen it granted we will watch it millions of times but looking forward is very exciting.

vader519
It is very exciting. A feeling that you one ara able to experience once in your life.

Darth Bong
I agree Stevious. The waiting is one of the parts you remember about each movie, specifically the last month. That is why I started this thread, to find out how the last 30 days is for each person. smokin'

cylob69
Working,drinking,f*****g,avoiding bookstores,looking out for the bus stop and billboard posters and watch this movie of ours that weve debated and argued over for the past couple of years become public property.

Gord
i'll be waiting to start my two month countdown! sad

waldmeister
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Only one month left. This is usually when time starts to slow down in anticipation. Whats everyone planning on doing to make the time pass? smokin'

i play lego star wars........again and again....

ewansbabe
I'm going to be watchin ep 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 over and over reading on here, buying a shit load of action figures and freaking out

Darth Mantis
Counting down every single day. I know it's boring but I can't find my Phantom Menace DVD. sad

Jedimiah Vex
No spoilers no comics can't read books and choke those who ruin....MUST be all new or the thrill isn't there.....I watch 1 or 2 movies a day 7am-10am,do my day, come home watch another 9p-12a...find a siringe and start main liningsmile

Julie
Well seeing as finals are next week and I'd kind of like to pass this year of college, I'll be studying

MOTHERBOX
<----Plays with himself.

Dan_arth176
Hve you all seen the funny clip of the new star wars movie

Darth Bong
What funny clip are you talking about? Also we are at the 3 week mark today. smokin'

GregminiMalak
Im going to hang out and read forums and play old republic(best game ever) o yalando me 2 im lawing the lawn and cleaning my *sisters* ferret cage Y cant she clean her own cage god damn it!

LandoSpeeder2
lol, I was supposed to mow today.

Lord Tyrant
I'm making Sigs, and working on my school grades, and flipping out.

GregminiMalak
im getting some1 todo a sig for me but how do i put it up?

vanyoda
Originally posted by GregminiMalak
im getting some1 todo a sig for me but how do i put it up?

This thread has all the information,also sigs can't be larger
than 450x150 or 30kb.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t295619.html

The Codefinder
I'll just be graduating from high school, buying the Ep. 3 soundtrack, and maybe buying the Darth Vader force fx lightsaber to swing around the house while yelling random Star Wars quotes.

Creechuur
PLaying World of Warcraft definitely helps keep the SW jones away until the 19th.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
My daughter is due to be born on the 19th so I'm hoping she'll hold off for a week stick out tongue
Then again I don't want my partner to go into labour in the middle of the movie.

Luetchyboy
Cramming all my college work in and preparing for exams.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Imaginary
I'll be getting high off what footage I can find. I'll just be getting high. I'm sick of waiting.puke

TheElectricFox
as Charlie Murphy said

beat my **** like it owes me money!!!1

macgeek2005
I'm just waiting...... and waiting.....theres only 2 weeks left now.

Darth Bong
Yeah, Odius. I found the best way to make the time pass is to just get high....or drunk. 2 WEEK MARK! smokin'

Darth Bong
1 week mark! smokin'

hoplite
i borrowed all 5 movies from my cousin and im watchin em over and over...well not really but i am watchig em alot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.