true true story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hk_*^^*
true story that happened and is happening at the mo 2 my friend.

Kaitlyn blushed as Dean walked down the hallway and stared her, but she maintaied her balance and stared right back. When she walked into the science class she walked over and sat beside her friend Haylie.
"What's up. Your face is real red." Haylie asked her friend.
"Just. Nothing." Kaitlyn muttered.
"Tell me."
"Later." And she jerked her head at Vanessa's direction. Haylie mouthed oh and said "Tell me later in the washroom."
When the class was over Haylie and Kaitlyn walked into the school's girls' washroom. "So.. what happened."
"Ok. I know that Dean did this joke on me in grade 6 like he liked me and asked me out, but didn't mean it. I know that was mean but I think
I have a crush on him." Kaitlyn said and looked down and pretended to be interested in her shoelace.
"phffft!! Are you kidding me? Ah... it's o.k. I'll just watch you blush in front of him." Haylie said.
"Thanks, you are helping me a lot. And I didn't want to tell Vanessa cuz you know that she likes him too right?" Kaitlyn asked her friend.
"Sure."

The next day at school Vanessa barely plucked up the courage to walke over to Dean and talk to him after school. She walked over and started to say hey when she was interrupted.
"No, not you. Leave me alone." Dean said and walked away. Vanessa got mad. Real mad and she stormed toward Kaitlyn.
"You are going to help me right?" Vanessa asked Kaitlyn.
"Help you with what?" Kaitlyn asked curious.y.
"I'll tell you tomorrow."
The next day in English, Haylie watched Vanessa as she wrote stuff on yellow sticky notes. They read...' I hate u' 'u r an @ss' 'u ugly son of a *****.' 'jerk' 'go 2 hell'... Kaitlyn stared at them.
"what are you going to do with that?" Kaitlyn asked Vanessa.
"I'm going to stick it on to Dean's locker and you are going to help me."
"o... kay" 'Maybe I'll get his attention a bit.' Kaitlyn thought as she agreed to help. Then, Kaitlyn and Vanessa walked over to the hall where Dean's locker was supposed to be. But they didn't know which one it was. They got lucky. A person who used a locker close to Dean showed up. He was in his class too. "Hey." Kaitlyn walked over. "Can you tell us which one is Dean's locker?" "Why?" he asked. "Cuz. Please and don't tell him." "Fine." he narrowed his eyes and pointed out Dean's locker as he said "you owe me."
Kaitlyn and Vanessa giggled as Vanessa stuck on the notes. Then they ran back to the English classroom. When the bell rang for break time Kaitlyn was over and her locker and turned around. Then she saw Dean grinning stupidly at her. "Kaitlyn.. Why did you write those notes to me?" Kaitlyn got mad. Then she heard someone mutter. "So obvious. SHe did that cuz she hates him. and she only hates him cuz he rejected him when she liked him." Kaitlyn got mad. Real mad at Dean for spreading that rumour. She started to shake with anger and threw her fist into Dean's face. She missed but hit Dean's cheekbone. Dean seemed suprised but quickly grabbed her wrista and started to smile. Those two faced smiles to cover up how you really feel.

hk_*^^*
plz read it carefully and reply telling me wat u think about it.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
plz read it carefully and reply telling me wat u think about it.

what xactly are we supposed to think about it what r u xactly wanting us to answer

hk_*^^*
im just asking how u think about the story. like do u like it or not.. u no.

-Funky Punk-
i like it u should keep writin!!!

O.A.R21
Hmm sounds like middle school drama~ BEEN THERE haha
Keep it up its pretty good.

hk_*^^*
Thnx guys.

Kaitlyn glared as Dean tightened his grip on her wrist. Kaitlyn pulled away and ran toward the girls' bathroom.

trackChk890
aww yeah definitely middle school drama!! but i still dont understand why she wanted to punch him! oh well

hk_*^^*
oh cuz he spread this rumour saying that she liked him in gr.7 (but it was actually him) and that he rejected her(but actually she was the one who rejected him) and thats the reason y she sent those yellow sticky notes 2 him.

hk_*^^*
At first she felt happy for paying him back but she got scared at the thought that she might get suspended. Just as she was thinking about what might happen to her, her friends Amber, Haylie, and Vanessa walked in. Vanessa started to blabber as soon as she saw Kaitlyn. "We went outside first because we thought you were gunna be there but you weren't. Instead Dean and his friends, Alex, Colin and Adib came up to us and went like, Why did Kaitlyn punch Dean. but I pushed them away. What do they mean by you punching Dean? Did you really?" Vanessa stopped to take a breath. "Yeah but I missed but hit his cheekbone. I hope I don't get suspended." Kailyn said. "You won't." Amer assured her friend. "C'mon. Let's go ouside. We might get caught by the teacher." Haylie said. And they rushed outside. Mistake! Dean and his friends came up to Kaitlyn. "Kaitlyn Why did you punch me?" Dean said with a smile on him face. "Cuz you are a jerk and don't talk to me. " Kaitlyn walked away with that. Vanessa took action. She screamed at Dean. "My gawd! Why are you being such a jerk to my friend?" and she pushed him hard three times and he fell with a thud on to the ground. His face turned red and he lunged at her but his friends grabbed on to him. After that day, nothing much happened but Kaitlyn and Vanessa did get sent to the office for sending the yellow sticky notes to Dean. Kaitlyn got mad. It wasn't really her idea! She set out to think about what she do to pay him back. Then her friend Haylie gave her the idea. "Remember in Meteor Garden, the girl sticks a red piece of paper on his forehead and says some insults plus swearwords at him? I think you should do that." "Yeah! Mine's gonna say jerk and im gunna say you jerk! I hope you go to hell!" Kaitlyn said happily.

hk_*^^*
umm....anybody??

crazykim
its good
keep goin
is this ur own story ??

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Trickster
Um, you get the grammar sorted it might be better.

But then again, it might lose the aura of middle-schoolness!

hk_*^^*
crazy kim- thnx! yeah its a true story thats happening 2 my frend
trickster- thnx! i'll try wit the grammar

-Funky Punk-
keep going

crazykim
my thoughts exactly FP

hk_*^^*
im bak ppl!!

anyways. 2 cuntinue the story....

The next day after school with the red slip clutched in her hand, Kaitlyn ran after Dean. "Dean!" Dean turned around and flashed her a two-faced smile. Kaitlyn replied with a cold smile and ran toward him. When she saw that she had his attention, she slapped the slip onto his face. Then she yelled out "You jerk! I hope you go to hell!!" with that she ran toward her friend Haylie. "OMG! You did it!" Haylie exclaimed. Haylie tilted her head to the side and saw Dean standing there and he looked stunned. Then he slowly took the slip off his face stared at it and looking like he was possesed he slowly walked away.

hk_*^^*
The next day at school as Haylie walked toward her math classroom, she saw Dean and his group of friends in a huddle and talking. She saw Dean slapping his own face and say "Then she told me to go to hell." Haylie was like o..k... and when she saw Dean staring at her she walked away fast. When she was inside the class room she told Kaitlyn what she saw. Kaitlyn smiled. After that, nothing much happened.

One random day, Vanessa went round to Kaitlyn's place for lunch. There Vanessa wanted to prank call Dean. Kaitlyn rollled her eyes. I don't want to do anything with Dean. Kaitlyn muttered at Vanessa. "Come on. I'll do it." "what are you going to say?" "Something about a dog." Vanessa replied with a smile and pulled out her cell-phone with a piece of paper and began to dial. "Where did you get his number?" Kaitlyn asked but, Vanessa started to talk on the phone already. With a thick fake Pakistan accent she started to yell into the phone. "Is this the parent of Dean *********? You! Your son kicked my dog! And now my dog is in the hospital! You! You owe me one million dollar!! Call back about the money deal!!!!" Vanessa then hung up and started to giggle.

-Funky Punk-
more!!!!!!

hk_*^^*
The next day at school Amber told Kaitlyn what Dean did during English class. "O.k. He told everyone and he was like 'I love you Kaitlyn' to a girl that he thought was you, cuz she really did look like you right? And then, after that, Alex was like 'Kaitlyn's hot.'" Kaitlyn was suprised. "What? Hot? He's just kidding." "No. He was really serious when he said that."Amber replied. And as Kaitlyn stood there thinking about the stuff, Dean walked by and yelled out "Loved your prank-call!" Kaitlyn yelled out ew! casually and said.."But I didn't do the prank-call, it was Vanessa." "I know. But to bad. The boys love blaming this type of stuff on you." "Oh god. Now people are gonna think that I like Dean. EW!! ah...sh*t. well..'s ok as long as you and my other friends know that I don't. Right?" "Sure." Amber replied. Kaitlyn turned around and walked toward her French classroom when Alex came up to her. "Kaitlyn.. Why did you prank call Dean?" Kaitlyn felt mischievious. If others thought that she liked him, then why not play along? "He kicked a dog! My god! That's so mean!!" Then Dean walked by and sarcastically said. "Yeah, I kicked a dog." "You animal abuser!!" Kaitlyn yelled out after him. Dean just turned and smiled. (I mean like actually smiled. Like I like you the way you are acting right now sort of smile at Kaitlyn. Omg, when I saw that smile I freaked. like OMG! Dean likes Kaitlyn!)

hk_*^^*
hey guys im on the fone wit kaitlyn rite now!!!

crazykim
coooooooooooooooooool

hk_*^^*
Ever since the prank call Dean showed up where ever Kaitlyn was. Alex was always hanging around them. "Kaitlyn why were you in a secluded alley way?" Alex asked Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn was like "Huh?..?" Then Dean comes up and goes like just leave them alone and pushed Alex lightly. Alex screamed out "She was smoking!" "What!!" Dean screamed like a monkey, Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and walked away.

i no, not much......

crazykim
no prob

when r u gonna write more

hk_*^^*
wen im done wit my h/w

misslilsweetie
when will that be? ( just wondering)

crazykim
me wonderin too

hk_*^^*
soon. i promise ill rite sumthin during the weekend.

crazykim
ok cool

hk_*^^*
As the day passed on, Dean's flirting became more and more obvious. Kaitlyn ignored it. Then Natalie's party came up and all the grade 8's were invited. Well, not all, just Natalie's friends and some girls and a few boys. Unfortunately for Kaitlyn, Dean was one of them. She started to complain to Natalie. "Why did you invite him? You know I don't want him to be there!!" "look, he said no anyways so i do-" "OMG!! HE's NOT GOING? OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSO [email protected]!!!!!!!!"
"What so thankful?" A voice interrupted them. Kaitlyn whipped her head around.

crazykim
cool

misslilsweetie
keep going keep going

hk_*^^*
sry i dint rite 4 such long time,. been busy cuz my cousin is ova and everything. ill try 2 post sumthing soon.

misslilsweetie
ok but pls hurry this is soo good!

crazykim
its ssoooooooooo goood
i repeat

Trickster
Yeah, it's like reliving middle school!

hk_*^^*
IM BAK PPL!!!!!!! THNX 4 the compliments and i promise ill post sumthing during lunch. i no ive been saying this lots. but n/ewayz. i swear 2 gawds and gawdesses that i will.

crazykim
lunch 2day
or tomorrow?
antway
its great that ur back

hk_*^^*
thnx

Soon, it was June and it was Natalie's party. Kaitlyn invited Amber, Haylie and Vanessa over to get ready for the party. It was supposed to be formal. Kaitlyn wore a black dress with pearl necklace, a pair of pearl earrings and pearl bracelet. Yeah, very expensive with an aldo high heel. Kaitlyn's hair was done in a very elegant way. it was wavy and it was tied up into a ponytail then wrapped around held on by a black and white bow. Amber wore a pink dress with silver trimmings. She had strappy heels on from West Nine. With diamond earrings, bracelet, and necklace, Amber practically glowed in the dark. Her hair was down. and a bit of the hair was tied back with a diamond clip.
Haylie wore a blue dress. With all saphire on her neck, wrist and ear she looked very um, bluish? She straightened her hair and tied it up into a bun. With a blue saphirish hair bend. Vanessa had a brown dress on and her hair was done in a complicated way. Her shoes were white with silver metal hearts clipped on at the edge. She had very little accesories on. As they were doing some last touches, Amber's dad honked the car's horn to let them know that he was there to pick them up. Kaitlyn grabbed her purse and her digital camera and rushed after the others.

hk_*^^*
(this one is the one thas supposed to go b4 the one i jus posted)

It was Dean. "Get lost Dean. You are unwanted here." Dean walked away looking hurt. Then Kaitlyn spotted Jeff. The one who spread rumors telling everyone that she was overly obssesed with him. She walked up to him. "Hey, why would I be overly obssesed with you? Daniel Radcliffe is 200% cuter than you." Jeff just smiled and said"Overly obssesed?" "uh, yeah. That's what you told everyone." Kaitlyn said and walked away. After school at her locker all the boys were for some reason crowding around her. "Hey Dean, guess what Kaitlyn said to me. She said that Daniel Radcliffe was 200% cuter than me." Dean turned blank and with his mouth opened he stared at the dan rad pic on Kaitlyn's locker. "Kaitlyn do you like Clay Aiken?" Kaitlyn just gave him a you-are-stupid look and looked away. And knowing that Kaitlyn didn't want to talk to him anymore, he walked away.

crazykim
hmmmmm.
goood good

hk_*^^*
quebec trip on june 20th!!!

crazykim
meanin ur not gonna write ???

hk_*^^*
i guess...4 now, but i will rite soon!!

crazykim
oooooooooh

hk_*^^*
im bak ppl!!!!!!!!!!!omg, quebec was SO fun!!

misslilsweetie
great! when can u post again..i wanna know what happens

misslilsweetie
next in the story

srry i mistakely submitted it before i finished

crazykim
pleeez post

hk_*^^*
ok..sry i dint post b4,, i had grad yesterday,.,

They were the last ones to arrive at the party. Hollaback Girl was on and the volume was being cranked up by the hired DJ. Everyone were on the dance floor, dancing. Kaitlyn and Amber joined the crowd while Vanessa and Sarah walked out into the balcony. Kaitlyn and Amber were enjoying themselves when Colin came up. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and walked away, Amber grabbed her arm and they ran off. "Wait!!" Colin called after but they were already on the balcony, unfortunately, it was already taken by Michael and Brian. "What the hell. This is so screwed up!" Amber screamed out annoyed. Michael smiled and sat down, "Guys, let's talk." "Uh, excuse me, you are Dean's friend , do you actually expect us to talk with you guys?" Kaitlyn shot back and turned to walk out but, stopped when Michael said "Are you sure you don't want to here this?" Kaitlyn looked down, breathed out and said "3 minutes." Kaitlyn turned back and sat down next to Michael. "

misslilsweetie
yeah u posted!!! i need to know more!! post soon

crazykim
i need to more too..
ooh... so exciting

hk_*^^*
"So, start talking." Kaitlyn said. "Ok. But you can't tell Dean, it's supposed to be a secret and um..well you know.." "What." Kaitlyn asked with her eyebrows raised. "I'm his friend and I'm not supposed to..Well, anyways, can I tell somewhere else, it's kind of uncomfortable with Amber and Brian watching." Her eyebrows still going higher, Kaitlyn stood up and walked out. Michael followed. They walked into another balcony that wasn't occupied. As she closed the door behind her Michael started to talk. "I'm so not supposed to be doing this, being his bestfriend and all, ...but I can't help it. So, don't hate me for this." "o..k..."Kaitlyn answered uncertainly. "O.K. Here goes.." Just as Michael started to talk Untitled (How Could This Happen To Me) by Simple Plan came on. Kaitlyn gasped, she had to dance to this song. "Do you wanna dance?" "What..?" Michael asked. "Do you wanna dance? I love this song. Tell me after." Kaitlyn said and grabbed Michael's arm and they walked out on to the dance floor. Michael's shaky hand slowly landed on Kaitlyn's waist. Kaitlyn put her arm's round his arm and shoulder and rested her head on his shoulder.Amber walked by and gasped. She walked closer and started to dance behind Michael. "What are you doing?" Amber asked. "I'll tell you later." "Huh?" "Later..I'll tell you later." Amber got the message and siddled off with Nick to dance. When the song was over Michael and Kaitlyn were back on the empty balcony.

hk_*^^*
continued.....

"So, I was saying..don't tell Dean. but um, I like you. I like you a lot. I liked you since grade 7. I don't care what you are thinking right now. All I know is that if I tell you this then I will feel much better." Kaitlyn was stunned. Her? Her? She did like him but she wasn't expecting him to like her too. She was to stunned to say anything. She just stood there shivering in the night air staring at Michael. "Hey..you cold?" Michael walked over, took his jacket off and put it around her shoulder. "I know, you probably don't like me too but like I said, you can't tell Dean." "Wait. So, you like me. Since when?" Kaitlyn asked. "Do I really have to tell you again? Do you want some drink?" "Wait, first answer my question then get me some drink." Michael blinked once and then started to talk, slowly. "Well, um...like I already said,, grade 7." "Oh my god. I really need that drink. Can you get me a cup of water? Thanks." Kaitlyn sat down on a chair, and just sat there. That was the exact same year when she had started to like Michael as well. And she never knew. Kaitlyn felt a tap on her shoulder. Kaitlyn looked up, Michael stood there with a cup and a coke can. "Thanks." Kaitlyn smiled and took the cup. She drank the whole thing and sat the cup down. "Ok. So, let's get this straight. You liked me since grade 7 and I did too. And so I thin-" Michael started to choke. "What. You like me and you liked me since grade 7 too?" "Yeah, I thought you knew. Why, you didn't? Didn't Vanessa tell you?" Michael looked dumbstruck. "No. Who cares. Anyways so..............you do too? ok. Settled. Let's go out." Kaitlyn looked up. "No we can't like you said, you didn't want to tell Dean." "So, it's not like you like him or something. Forget about him." Kaitlyn smiled lightly. "He's your bestfriend." "Kaitlyn, let's just forget about him. Come on. Let's dance." Kaitlyn looked at him without blinking, Michael ignored grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the dance floor.

"Everyone having fun? Alright! We are going to slow the tunes down for a bit!"The DJ sounded energetic and turned on Incomplete. Kaitlyn and Michael stood staring at each other. An awkward silence fell between them and

hk_*^^*
An awkward silence fell between them and Kaitlyn looked away. Michael grabbed her arm and wrapped it around his shoulder. Kaitlyn didnt snatch it away. Michael smiled and again put his hand on her waist and they slow danced. Amber siddled around with Sarah and they danced behind Michael. Amber mouthed "What happened to you?" Kaitlyn waved her hand and gestured go-away, go-away. Kaitlyn and Sarah danced away and met up with Vanessa at the table.They sat but Amber was soon asked by Brian to dance. Amber smiled and they were on the dance floor with other couples. The song slowly ended and Kaitlyn and Michael didn't break away. They wanted to stay like that. But they broke apart when Yeah by Usher suddenly came on. Kaitlyn blushed but before she could say anything Amber was dragging her away. In the girl's washroom Amber stood, looking serious stared at Kaitlyn. "What..?" Kaitlyn asked uncertainly. "What? Hello! You and Michael, second time slow dancing together tonight!" Kaitlyn mouthed oh, and just smiled."Explain! Quick! I wanna know what happened." Amber said impatiently. "Well, let's just say that me and Michael both started to like each other in grade 7." Amber looked confused. "Huh? But didn't you like Dean at the beginning this year?" "I just wasn't sure between them, but now I totally know that Michael's worth more than Dean. I mean like seriously. That jerk, I don't even know why I even liked Dean in the first place." Amber smiled. "True. I didnt know why you liked him in the first place either." Kaitlyn scowled. "Oh, thanks, bestfriend." They walked out of the washroom and got some drink.

hk_*^^*
um..n/ebody..?!

misslilsweetie
luv it
post post post post if u dont then well idk just post really soon!

hk_*^^*
As the party rocked on Kaitlyn and her friends became more and more hyper. They jumped on top of the mini stage and started to dance. Kaitlyn jumped around screaming, she felt hyper. She grabbed the closest person next to and her and they danced. It was Haylie. They danced around going through the crowded dance floor. When the party was over, disappointed Kaitlyn, Amber, Haylie and Vanessa went home.

crazykim
cool, u gonna continue
soon i hope?!?!

misslilsweetie
when are u posting more? its soo good!

crazykim
^^^^^^^^^
POST?

hk_*^^*
The four of them were in their jammies at Haylie's place. They were dancing around Haylie's room with songs on real loud. Luckily, Haylie's parents were doing a late night grocery shopping at Dominion. Kaitlyn felt great. Her and Michael lead off to a great start and Amber totally hooked up with Nick.

hk_*^^*
sry, i no its little, but i gotta go..

misslilsweetie
ok

crazykim
kewl

misslilsweetie
when are u posting???

crazykim
is anybody eva gonna post here???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.