Jorus C'Baoth vs. anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Who do you think would have relativly equal powers to Jorus, because I dont think he got much description in the Thrawn triliogy. Also, what was that technique he used to make the Imperials fight better. Battle Mind? Battle Med?

Darth_Nefarus
Luke could waste him, Sidious could waste him, Mace, Yoda, Dooku, there are lots of people that could take him down.

Darth_Glentract
i dont want someone who could waste him, just someone about equal

Darth_Nefarus
Oh, well I think Dooku would be pretty evenly matched with him. Both old, crazy and have a lot of force power.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Revan Darkstar
hmm... this is interesting, I'm actually not sure who would be equal to him, I don't know alot about him, but I'll say that someone like Kenth Hamner would probably be close. Also maybe Saba Sabetyne. other than that I'm not sure.

Darth Revan33
This may sound stupid but I dont know who he is. Anyone want to tell me why he's powerful?

Darth_Janus
I don't know him either.

Darth_Glentract
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
he is the guy from the Thrawn books, he is a clone of one of the six Jedi Masters on the Ountbound flight. His clone developed a case of "Clone Madness". used, what I'm pretty sure is, a form of battle meditation on individual imperial fleets during thrawns campaign.

Darth Revan33
doesn't sound that powerful. Can you say Bastila?

Darth_Glentract
Basila was based off of him. he also almost killed Luke Skywalker and trained Luke and became the new emperor

Darth_Janus
Clone Madness, eh? All that technology and they keep screwing them up. Just goes to show you that when you buy Imperial, you get what you pay for.

Darth Revan33
how many years after episode 6?

Darth_Glentract
I am pretty sure about five

Darth_Glentract
sorry for the double post. this was when Obi-wan left, Luke felt he needed a new teacher and ended up beiliveing Jorus until later. Before the Jedi Academy books

Darth Revan33
ok. I will look up some information and come back tomorrow or sometime.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth Mantis
Why do people say "bump"?

Darth_Glentract
it moves a thread towards the top of the list

Darth Revan33
Ok i found some stuff on him. According to the name you typed you arent talking about the clone but you then mentioned the thrawn trilogy, what's with that? Anyway, I think a lot of people could defeat Joruus. Luke, Yoda, Mace, Revan, Malak, Vader, Sidious, Dooku, Maul. He did have that battle meditation but he didn't train Luke for long, because he caught on. Luke distracted him and let Mara kill him. He may have been powerful in the dark side, but he wasn't a Sith Lord.

Darth_Glentract
Whoops. I ment to put Joruus. whats wrong with the thrawn books?

Darth_Nefarus
Nothing, great stories, and Joruus C'Baoth (I can't spell it) is a very interesting character.

Sith Follower
I just joined and this thread must be revived in the name and honor of the great Joruus C'baoth!

First off, his madness did not impair his powers. It made his judgement less than great, but when he was fighting, he was plenty tough.

-He can subjugate the minds of hundreds.
-He can use battle meditation to coordinate and strengthen attacks.
-He took down a ship with some rocks, using his power.
-He has the power to induce fatigue upon those around him, if he wishes.
-He uses Force Lightning.
-Almost no mind is closed to him, and he can use the Force effectively in battles to avoid attacks.

If he went insane, it could lead to: a) A powerful stream of relentless attacks no Jedi or anyone could defend against, or b) totally screw him.

It's a roll of the dice, but C'baoth could certainly defeat numerous Jedi or Sith. So what if he doesn't have a lightsaber? He can use his surroundings effectively and I'd like to see Mace or Maul slice at flying debris at them, while trying to fend off his Lightning.

Bobafetty
I have no clue.

Sith Follower
Joruus C'baoth is the most underrated character ever. Hardly anybody knows or cares about him, despite his power and character.

Read Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command and post here.

Fishy
Force attacks can be thrown back and if you are fast you can cut him down before he throws shit at you

Sith Follower
So, perhaps the fastest Jedi could overcome him. Of course, there's still his sensory powers. He could sense their presence and use telepathic attacks. No real way to dodge that. You can block it, I suppose.

But, he could certainly take out some fairly powerful Masters and Lords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.