The Exile vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
alien

Darth_Glentract
Malak, I never felt that the Exile was very powerful.

Fishy
Malak, because i pretty much agree with Glentract... The exile might have been powerful but i don't think he would be able to beat Malak

kid-adi-mundi
exile suks the fight would bore me to sleep sleep

Veneficus
Why are good threads like this ignored?

Darth_Glentract
This thread has been remade since then. Why are you digging this up?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This thread has been remade since then. Why are you digging this up?

Remade? It was? Damn I forgot about that...

darth-yoda
malak was the second best saber duelist in the universe second only to revan the exile was a student off kreia who to my knowledge learnt very little from her so he was really just a jedi like kit fisto or maybe qui gon jin who had a special abilerty to form force bonds very easyily malak was a very powerfull worrior and IMO ownsthe exiles ass

birthoftheforce
i think that the exlie probably became as good as revan. he defeated people better than malak and seems to learn even more skills

Fishy
And you base that on what? We don't know if he defeated anybody better then Malak... The cannon ending is Lightside I think meaning that he didn't really kill anybody. Not Nihilus, Not Kreia Not Sion. So what did the Exile do except for walk around butchering some weak people and a Jedi here and there and then moving on.

The Exile is nothing compared to Malak, at least from what we know. Besides Vrook calls the Exile average, Malak is called great by the same person

birthoftheforce
the exile learns like 15 more force attacks, learns loads of lightsaber and force forms, becomes amazing in plenty of skills like computers etc. He also was able to defeat kreia who was amazing, sion who was also incredible was not able to kill him and gave up and he was able to defeat nihilus aswell. He had the ability to kill everybody in the trayus academy and was also a veteran of the mandalorian wars and had good battle experience. Along with his echani training he also resisted malachor which showed he had strong willpower

Fishy
Okay there are only two things in there that aren't gameplay related... Let me adress those

Battle experience, what he has doesn't even come close to what Malak has who was the most famous and greatest general under Revan and the second in command if not the leader of the Sith forces during the Jedi Civil War. More experience then the Exile.

He didn't resist Malachor either he lost his force power because of that.

If you think he defeated Kreia do a search for faking it or something like that. YOu'll find a thread I created about Kreia read it.

birthoftheforce
if you think kreia was holding back then you are wrong. she fought her best at the end but the exile was too strong for her. He resisted the darkness of Malakor V. The rest is gameplay related but so what its still true.

Fishy
No its not, I could have sneaked by those guys. You don't know. That would mean the Exile is more powerful in your game then in mine making this debate worthless. You can only go by what we know, and logical assumptions based on that.

And if you think you know better then me, please search for that thread and debate me in there. I would welcome it.

birthoftheforce
how about you give me a link smartass. plus i already proved myself in temple purge

Fishy
Yeah and I'm my grandma's nipple on the third side of her left ass next to the big pimping vietcong AK-47 Mercedes.

Just do a search man, stop being lazy.

birthoftheforce
i already have and allow talking about your grandma in that way you sick sick boy

darth-yoda
OMFG birth of the force give us proof and we will belive you

birthoftheforce
we are not tlkn about this thread but something else

Fishy
Give us proof on all things, if you want to debate Kreia do it in the right thread... If you want to debate this do it here... If you don't want to debate either stop posting here.

birthoftheforce
are you trying to pick a fight with me cause if you are tell me so we can sort this out like men

Fishy
Do you always turn things around? And how come you think i'm trying to get into a fight with you?? Thats just bullshit because its one of the last things i'm looking for... Any fight really. So start debating or stop posting already.

Kam Solusar
The exile would probably take this due to the fact he learns all saber styles

Fishy
Kam, first of all thats gameplay experience..

Second of all even if he did learn all laberstyles he would not have mastered them. Especially considering learning the basics of each style takes time. Malak on the other hand would have focused on one style and he probably mastered it already. Making him a greater fighter. That is assuming the Exile really learned all style's which I doubt very much.

birthoftheforce
fishy i was imitating you. and do you really think in all that time the exile goes to the unknown regions he doesnt master all of his forms. if not than you're just a fool

Kam Solusar
good point Fishy. And yet to me Malak never seemed like a powerful character

Fishy
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
fishy i was imitating you. and do you really think in all that time the exile goes to the unknown regions he doesnt master all of his forms. if not than you're just a fool

He didn't have the force... He didn't even have a lightsaber and it was only 8 years... 8 years of doing nothing. So how could he have learned the forms there?

And Kam Malak doesn't seem powerful but when you pay attention to what is said in Kotor he appears a hell of a lot better its just that Revan can easily kill him in most games, Making him seem weaker.

Kam Solusar
yh

Deus Ex
How amusing. This thread has been done another time. And that time Glentract was arguing heavily in favor of the Exile. Must be odd changing your mind every other month.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry, I shoudn't hace said that I NEVER thought the Exile was very powerful. Back during that thread I did. I think it was the evidence presented in the Exile vs. Sidious(I don't remember if it was Sidious for sure) that changed my mind.

Veneficus
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
are you trying to pick a fight with me cause if you are tell me so we can sort this out like men

Yea...you do that... laughing

Deus Ex
Yeah, Exile has a good chance against Sidious. But Malak I think is a bit much for him.

Darth Faunus
birthoftheforce, what is up with you? Always being the universal anatgonist. Trying to start arguments on your level of intelligence (which is damn low, by the way), with people who are trying to be civilized. Cut it out. Now, you're going to flame me, and then I'm going to report you. And then you get banned, or a third warning if Ushgarak is in a particularily good mood. See how it works?

darth-yoda
here here DW birthoftheforce just relax a little is the intenet not a school playground dant start pickin fights with people who are smarter than you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.