David Desrosiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok..I'm making this thread cuz its the only reason I come on here anyways and its not fair that you closed it cuz some bitchy winers didn't want it becuase it was hurting them in some way roll eyes (sarcastic) but please Cine! let this stay.. me,Twelling,Emma,Funky_punk all post in his thread!! please sad its not fair..

Emma718
U GO GIRL...lol

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol..well its isn't fair this thread was fine here in the first place..I mean he can close the other ones we don't post in them but were always in this one right

Emma718
big grin

i wanna post pics, but i am on a school comp (in class..sshh..lol)
and they r on my computer at home.

beach_baby_279
YEAH ROK ON PPL DAVIDS HOTNESS!

-Funky Punk-
ok in this on pic of david hes with his g=bass and his hands r on his hips and it looks like hes sayin what u talkin about? lol its one of my fav pics of him

beach_baby_279
yes well all of the pics of david are hot

Cinemaddiction
Why not join a Simple Plan fansite to talk about him? It's not fair that I should be guilt tripped into allowing a thread about a non-celebrity, non-actor, pop music band member who is nothing outside of the band!

Take my advice, join a SP site. If I make an exception for one band member, eventually, I'll have to make one for others, and other bands, which would totally contradict my original decision. I'm not going back on my decision.

Hate me all you want, David Desrosiers is not a celebrity, and doesn't deserve any special treatment here. There's a Simple Plan thread in the Music forum, where it belongs, where you all can get your ya-ya's out. This, however, isn't the place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.