darth maul vs yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTaTiC sHoCk
yoda

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda DUH
NO CONTEST

Darth Mantis
yoda. What the f**k?

jackstain
-cries-

yoda

Darth_Nefarus
*hans you a handkerchief*
But dude, you know Maul would give him something spectacular

Fishy
Yeah a nice new floor carpet...

Yoda would win this one without a doubt

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda
but the question is how much would maul last?
i say 3mins tops

kid-adi-mundi
yodai mean maul i mean yoda

jedimaster2000
Yoda.

jackstain
the match would probly last at least ten minutes.

Kun-ni Habeo
reasonable but i thought more like 7tops

Darth Mantis
Maul is a good fighter... I say nine.

Darth Mantis
Obi-wan was lucky...

Darth_Glentract
what if maul just ran away and yoda chased him. were talking maybe 15 minutes. go maul, out live quigon

Darth_Nefarus
Why the hell would Maul run away? Even if he knew his days were numbered, he would just focuse as much of the darkside as possible and fight to the end.

YousufKhan1212
Maul stomps. Yoda is just some tiny green furball who weighs no more than 10 kg and could EASILY be grabbed by his tiny little neck and crushed into green pus.

MythLord
Bumping old threads for the sake of utter cringeworthy trolling should be punishable by stoning, much like gays or women showing their wrists in public.

Azronger
And responding to cringeworthy trolling with equally cringeworthy trolling should be punishable by slave labor smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MythLord
Bumping old threads for the sake of utter cringeworthy trolling should be punishable by stoning, much like gays or women showing their wrists in public. an joke

Originally posted by Azronger
And responding to cringeworthy trolling with equally cringeworthy trolling should be punishable by slave labor smile an belief sad

MythLord
And responding to cringeworthy trolling with equally cringeworthy trolling should be punishable by slave labor smile

And responding to that cringeworthy trolling with a new set of cringeworthy trolling that might not even actually be cringeworthy trolling but a legitimate belief, which scares me honestly, should be punishable by eliminating all form of reshpecth from said person.

Rockydonovang
Use of complex phrasing should be punishable by trolling

MythLord
Use of trolling for punishment should be punishable by complex phrases.

Rockydonovang
Circular Logic should be punishable by circular logic

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
And responding to that cringeworthy trolling with a new set of cringeworthy trolling that might not even actually be cringeworthy trolling but a legitimate belief, which scares me honestly, should be punishable by eliminating all form of reshpecth from said person.

U disreshpect me? sad

Big Gerald
I'm thinking Maul. If you watch the Battlefront 2 trailer, Yoda has lost control of his lightsaber momentarily while duelist Darth Maul. Maul can clearly give Yoda a fair fight, and judging by his mastery of Juyo, he can take it all the way.

Maul 7/10.

carthage
Yoda oneshots

Maul loses to padawans, he can't beat anyone

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
Yoda oneshots

Maul loses to padawans, he can't beat anyone
yoda's old, he flips and one-shots himself

Darth Thor
The only Padawan Maul ever lost solo to was Obi-Wan. And Obi-Wan was never younger or less experienced than Maul.

But nothing will ever change Maul being soundly above the likes of Qui-Gon, Opress and Ventress. Or the fact that he was a level 8 duelist.

That said Yoda still one shots.

MythLord
U disreshpect me? sad

I reshpect u as hooman being.

Dispray
Yoda oneshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.