I need an ultimate prank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Ok its my 8th grade year in my junior high and my last year in that school before high school sad

Well anywayz it has to be pretty easy nothing complicated...just a little where the teachers will get all pissed and the students will laugh as hell........I got like 8 close friends so try to use that many people..any help??????Any ideas??????????????
I really wanna do this..

LordKerrigor
already made a thread like this before

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, you could sneak into the school at night and put super glue in all the locks, that would be funny... Or maybe you could all dress up as Oompa Loompas throwing bull intestines at all the teachers and then flipping them off!

MC Mike
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Hmmm, you could sneak into the school at night and put super glue in all the locks, that would be funny... Or maybe you could all dress up as Oompa Loompas throwing bull intestines at all the teachers and then flipping them off!

You have a weird twisted mind my friend.

Red Superfly
Burn off your friends skin with a solderring iron. That always makes them jump.

Harmless fun, that's what I'm about. No need to go overboard.

-Funky Punk-
u should dress like the weirdist teacher and make fun of em all day by doing stuff u think they would never b caught dead doing or sumptin

shyguy
how about you and your friends stand on top of the main school building and yell out werid comments big grin
i tried this once but it didnt ...............work out to well
especialy the schools grounds keeper came up and draged me down

but hey it was a lot of fun big grin

CherryPie
i have a prnak but it's for the airport evil face

misha
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Or maybe you could all dress up as Oompa Loompas throwing bull intestines at all the teachers and then flipping them off!

dont you dare do that, thats discusting.

CherryPie
that is a good idea, that wont get you suspended roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
it's their last day of that school ... i dont think they can get suspended sweety messed

CherryPie
when the hell do you get out of school

it is aprileek!

LordKerrigor
hey do my duck prank!

crazycutie
my friend ryan said he was gonna wear a giant panda suit for the last day or senior year. maybe you could dress like a cow or baboon or some thing, or you could always glue thigs, that's always fun

crazycutie
Originally posted by CherryPie
when the hell do you get out of school

it is aprileek!
i get out in june sad

LordKerrigor
me and some buddies are gonna show up at school on the last day all wearing kilts playing the bag pipes

crazycutie
yup sounds like data guys.

LordKerrigor
or even better someone found a pair of fusion earrings from DBZ (god only knows how) were gonna show up one day wearing them and perform the fusion dance

LordKerrigor
hahaha call us "Killer Ninja Coding Monkey's"

crazycutie
you could ummm. i dunno maybe I GOT IT! get ppl to bring bunches of wipped cream and spred it in the halls.ok weird but so am i.

LordKerrigor
no my duck prank would be so much better

crazycutie
but it is whipped cream! come on man!

LordKerrigor
iv had enough whip cream to last me for awhile

BakaXero
get a personal alarm and throw it on the roof
get a couple. then when you in class you can complain that the noise is too distracting to concertrate

crazycutie
good one.i would do that.

LordKerrigor
suddenly im glad im not CAD

crazycutie
miffed

LordKerrigor
hahaha from what i hear its to boring

Kosta
Sneak The strongest Laxatives you posssibly can in to one of the ingredients of next days luch, and let the mayhem happeen.

LordKerrigor
nice plan kosta only theres one snag what if someone is alergic?

BakaXero
you could always call up the head office and tell them theres a bomb
but thats too extreme

LordKerrigor
lol i think now thatd be an extremly bad idea with possible charges pressed by either the school or police

BakaXero
happens allthe time in my area...
i dont know if anyone has actually been caught doing it...

Kosta
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
nice plan kosta only theres one snag what if someone is alergic?

Then they die on the crapper? Wouldnt that make an excellent addition to the year book photo gallery?

I hightly doubt anyone will be allergic to laxatives. thheyre just a high concentration of fibre in most cases, and anyone that allergic to fibre I guarantee never craps. stick out tongue

CherryPie
I want to go to the airport and go to a person waitng for there flight and just stand by them till they feel and really som=emly go"Don't get on the flight" evil face

Drumdude1167
nakedness is always good

JLred
I like the whipped cream and bull intestines one.....I would do the duck but where am I gonna get ducks...

Puddin
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Burn off your friends skin with a solderring iron. That always makes them jump.

Harmless fun, that's what I'm about. No need to go overboard. Of corse harmless.

Darth Jello
if you live near a rural part of town, think of this rule:
you can make a cow walk upstairs, but never down

dark1365
haha.....

saran wrap on toilet seat.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by dark1365
saran wrap on toilet seat.
that'd be funny, but you'd have to be pretty frickin stupid not to see that...

dark1365
No I meant in a bathroom with low light.

DeVi| D0do
mmm, I guess it could work...

Lazerus
alright. all you gotta do is put super glue or hot super glue all the door hinges and keyholes at the school. also do it to the water fountains.

JLred
But wont it dry??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.