marvel vs capcom games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
has anyone played them before and if u have who is the best charcter
and what r your favorite moves

malkavian
I played Marvel vs Campom 2 on my Dreamcast of ages stick out tongue

My combo is Cable - Cyclops - then some third smile

I love this game, especially MvC2, more than 50 chars to play with
SUPAR smile

rox
my favorite team to put together is wolvie, spiderman, iron man

VENOMfan
Venom, Blackhart Sabretooth, I murderd people at the arcade

rox
does anyone use ruby heart or magneto

Viper
I usually play Magneto, Spiderman, and Hulk

LeAtHerRFace
I own at this damn game. Ven, wanna match? big grin

VENOMfan
HELL YEAH! what system? i had it for PS2 and the cd somehow broke

rox
do they have it on any other system

Magee
i remember playing it in an arcade at an airport but it was only 2 guys u could pick for a team, i loved wolvie and ryu

rox
m vs. c 1

LeAtHerRFace
PS2, anyone you want. Haha. Arcade.

Arachnoidfreak
i have several teams that i use consistently well. Spiderman, Venom, Cable; Morrigan, Venom, Blackheart; Ironman, Warmachine, Cable(i know, really really cheesey, but i just love that 110+ hit team hyper combo!); Venom, Iceman, Ironman; Magneto, Thanos, Dr. Doom; and finally, Strider, Spiderman, Venom

Jason420
wolvie venom spiderman

magneto dr doom cable

Jason420
my fav characters

Arachnoidfreak
man, how kick ass would a Marvel vs. DC game be!? or even, a video game with major characters of many companies, like Marvel vs DC vs Image vs Top Cow vs Valiant(acclaim still owns the rights to the characters) vs Chaos vs Dark Horse. there could be like 100 characters(or more). you could call it like....Ultimate Brawl or something...actually that sounds kinda corny. ive never been good at making up names.

SuperDarryl
Marvel vs. Dc that is awesome. Superman vs. Hulk in a the game. Wolverine vs. Batman, Justice League takes on X-men. That would be great! I'd definitly take the time and learn that game. Sueprman never has any kind of fighting game, he's always in a game where he's pretty much by himself fighting the world. This is a little of the subject, but while we're on the subject of fighting games, I thought that a Matrix street fighter game would be kind of cool. stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak
ok, someone who has played Marvel vs Capcom 2, please tell me if this is a good score, it my highest and ive never had a chance to compare to others so i dont know if its good(arcade mode): 2,090,000,000. also, my fastest time is also my second highest score: 2,061,420,800 time: 08'32''11

Lord Ryugen
I have M Vs C 2 for the PS2 and let me tell you I OWN that game. With my team of Cable, Iron Man and War Machine I've crushed every difficulty and all opponents. Bring it if you think you're good enough.

I can't remember my high score so I'll check tonight.

Arachnoidfreak
that team doesnt count. Timmy from South Park could own with that team, it is the cheesiest team from the game. 110+ hit team hyper combo!! just because you can use that team does not mean you have any skill. i beat the game with that team without ever losing a character. all they have are projectile attacks. well, Cable has the Time Stop hyper combo which is pretty cool.

Beyonder
Arachnoidfreak

...Magneto, Thanos, Dr. Doom...

Nice team. I often use that team. Omega Red, Sabretooth, and Venom are another team.

Arachnoidfreak
i never liked Omega Red, though he is hard to beat, and a great character if you can use him properly

Magee
In exact order Thanos, Ryu, Ken lol and im not gonna say my highscore is fuking 10,000,000,000,000 lol and my best time is 2 minutes wink but i am not to bad at marvel vs capcom 2.
honest erm lol

Arachnoidfreak
noone knows if my score is good? i seriously just want to know, i never get to compare against others

Magee
omg u should know ffs just compare to the scores that are already there.

Red Superfly
I think this game is even better than the 3d fighters

Arachnoidfreak
the scores that where already there are the pathetically low scores that were already in the game when i bought it. i never played it in an arcade, so i dont know other people's scores. i saw it and bought it for Xbox back when it first came out.

Magee
well then if ur score totaly dwarfs the "pathetically low scores that were already in the game " then it must be good.... erm

Arachnoidfreak
im just wondering if my scores can hold up to other people's scores. the creators purposely make the default scores low so you can easily get a high score with minimal practice. i mean, i dont know if its a regular occurence to break the 2 billion point mark.

Magee
yea i think it is lol. I cant be bothered going to check as my ps2 isnt in my room and i dont wanna unplug, plug it in etc. Maybe sometime i will, ill tell ya my high score then.
Im so lazy erm

Arachnoidfreak
it is a regular occurence then? ill just have to work harder. maybe break the 2.5 billion ppoint mark.

norrin radd

VENOMfan
well....Thanos shouldnt be playable I mean c'mon

Arachnoidfreak
actually, Thanos isnt that great. its not like he has a 10 hit combo, he just has like 4 really cool Hyper Combos

VENOMfan
yeah but I mean as fun as marvel vs capcom is its insanley bogus.
I mean Wolverine would make sense if he healed all the time and Abyss is easy but still makes hulk and juggy look like pansy's.
but I guess it has to be fair to the Capcom side.

any word on If there going threw with Marvel vs EA? or whatever company that is?

Arachnoidfreak
EA? i didnt hear about that. you sure its EA?

VENOMfan
no Im positive they are making another Marvel vs but it isnt capcom.
its a relativley well known sports game company and they are making there own heros for it.

and then these heros will get marvel treatment and have there own series, kinda like a win, win for em.

Arachnoidfreak
eh. doesnt sound as appealing.

VENOMfan
yeah it is a bumber there isnt a brand name getting thrown into the VS.

I will always hope for a Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK that would be friggin awsome.

it should be saved for a system that can house that much memory, PS3 or Xbox 2 somthin that can handle 80 plus playable characters and your own sound track now THERE is a fighting game

Arachnoidfreak
hell YEAH. also i think DC should get back into video games. they had some pretty decent batman games, and crappy Superman games. a fighting game would be great.

VENOMfan
yeah it would but a fighting game is a little much for dc, cuase Superman could kick every one's ass. but then again Thanos losing to Ryu is about the same so it pretty much makes sense in video game terms.

Arachnoidfreak
yes. Servbot beating Dr.Doom is really bad.

Irish Wolverine
Hey if they make a new Marvel vs Capcom who do you guys think should be in it?

Marvel: Thor, Daredevil, Deadpool, Human Torch, Green Goblin, The Thing
Capcom: E. Honda, Blanka, Vega. Yeah they're all from Street Fighter, give some Capcom suggestions

Arachnoidfreak
capcom: Zero, that guy from Onimusha, Dante(devil may cry)

eleveninches
As many people as possible.
Im not sure how many the last game had in it, but the next one should have more.

rox
Who do yall think has the best entrance i like wolvies, spiderman, storm.

i never knew storm could all of that

VENOMfan
Venom

as far as Spiderman goes. Id like to see the old Spiderman with some new moves Venom could be tweaked a little but I thought he was perfect.

new fighters should be Green Goblin, Scarlet Spider((there are two Wolverines this is at least a differnt person)) Sandman, Carnage

Arachnoidfreak
56 playable characters. the next one would have like 70-something

VENOMfan
yeah this is fake but it would still be rad

http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/pics02/mvc3ag4.jpg

http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/pics02/mvc3bj6.jpg

Lord Ryugen
Well heres my arcade high score. 2843733900.
And I may be the only one who understands this but the object of a beat em up is to win. If this means using projectile fighters then so be it. The team I use for fun is Felica, Venom and Hyato. The team I use for points to collect is Cable, Ironman and War Machine.

Magee
Marvel vs DC would kick some extreme ass. Especialy if they released it on the ps3 or xbox2 with like 80 characters and 3D graphics maybe? i think it would be good to play marvel characters in 3D for once and some extra modes like, adventure where u walk through levels killing loads of bad guys like in tekken and some fun modes like in tekken lol. But im not sure even the ps3 is possible of a game like that.

rox
interesting

Magee
Arachnoidfreak my highscore is 2817115001.

Arachnoidfreak
ill get working on beating that score right away.

Magee
lol im gonna try beat it as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.