Swamp Thing Full Potential Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Swamp Thing gets no love on these forums. He is a freaking God of the Swamp.

These are team gauntlets:

Team 1:

X-Men- Cyclops, Iceman, The Beast, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Bishop.

Team 2:

JSA - Sand, Sentinel, The Flash(Jay), Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Atom Smasher, and Wildcat.

Team 3:

Avengers- Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Photon

Team 4:

JLA - The Flash, Batman, Aquaman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern(John), and Zatanna.

Can he get through all the teams? Battle takes place in the swamp, and he heals after each fight.

Sentry
Bump.

OtterVomit
Zatanna might be able to give him some trouble with her magic, but Swamp Thing full potential I am not sure can be stopped.

Sentry
Originally posted by OtterVomit
Zatanna might be able to give him some trouble with her magic, but Swamp Thing full potential I am not sure can be stopped.

Finally someone else who thinks Swamp is tough. No one even responds to Swamp Thing threads. Out of the free DC comics I get, I keep my Hellblazer and Swamp Thing comics.

OtterVomit
Well, like you said, he's pretty much a God when he's at his peak.

Swampy is very under rated I think. I remember when he held Gotham City hostage and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do about it.

Sentry
I was thinking that the JLA would give them him the hardest time. He was almost inducted into the JLA if he didn't create his own group. Come to think of it, Zatanna was part of that group I think.

long pig
Hah, remember when swamp-thing got it on with heather locklear? haha she litterally ate his swamp pickle.
Wierdest thing ive ever seen.....

OtterVomit
The thing is, Swamp Thing at full potential can manipulate the flora inside people and grow stuff inside them....so most of these guys are going down very very quickly.

life is cruell
who exactly is swamp thing??

MERCILOUS
Swamp-thing wouldn't have a problem with any of these teams, I think all of them put together might give him a little trouble, but only for a few seconds, and mostly it would just be the big dogs who live long enough to try and convince him not to kill them.

I think half of the people who don't respond to Swamp-thing threads either don't know the character or are confident that Swamp-thing would win.

long pig
Well yea, who can beat a full powered Swamp-thing?
The guy is godlike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.