anyone ever seen "Hells Bells"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone here ever seen the "Hells Bells" dvd. heres the story leading up to me watching this:
i was handing out MuDvAyNe sample cds i got sent from the record company outside one of the milkbars i go to with my girlfriend. i handed out some and went inside with my g/f to eat and this guy walked in and gave me the dvd, saying it was an impartial look at rock, blah blah blah, whatever, free dvd, i'll watch it. get home, christian dvd. dammit. figures, the milkbar was a few stores up from a christian bookshop. i watched it anyway, and while the dvd was pretty well made and looked quite good, it was still a load of shite.
its really REALLY preachy, dispite this guys "impartial" opinion you still get told how rockers are the devil and how all religions are wrong except christianity. what made me real sad is that they were talking about how rock music kills our souls and kills our bodies with a montage of dimebag playing. scary thing is, this was made pre shooting, but still, made me kinda pissed off. either way, i'm gonna lend it to one of the teachers at the school i used to go to, he'd find it pretty funny how they take things completly unrelated to the topic and rope them into the dvd. if you have a chance, get this for a watch, its pretty funny just because of their "warnings" at the start "if you've never seen MTV or think that "Nine Inch Nails" are something that railways are made with, then you might find this dvd disturbing, so either dont watch, or ask your parents to watch it with you." hahaha

SlipknoT
I'd go burn down the bookshop

tabby999
i thought about it, but then i thought "no, i dont think i will, i think i'll just tell everyone about how bad this stupid dvd is and laugh at christians more often"

loserib
hey little boy we are going to HELL HAHAHAHAHAHA

tabby999
i've been watching more of it and its not getting any better, the guys getting lyrics that are only mildly relevant, some that are only there because of one word and trying to make us believe that were all going to hell.
and apparently that sticking our tongue out at rock concerts or while listening to rock, wearing a rock t-shirt or thinking of rock is a "demonic disobedience." dunno how much more of this shite i can take

TraptUnderIce
A few years ago I use to be into the Christian scene yet me and my friend still listened to rock music. So we find this in the pastor's office, take it and watch it. The whole time we are laughing our asses off. The best parts are where they're talking about subliminal messages and another one about Prince's sexual innuendo. It's a fun movie that proves how fanatical and idiotic Christians can be.

I hate Christianity now.

tabby999
yeah i know. they take questions about why people hate christianity and not religions like budisim and what not and have a piss take of Marilyn Manson having a "we hate budda" concert and ask why people dont accept people hating budda but have no problem with people hating christ. then they ask people why this is so and get told "because christianity persecutes large groups of people and is the only religion (don't get smart, and not relating to "God" "Jesus" and the new and or old testament) that says if you dont believe in me, your going to suffer." and they washed completly around this statement when they "disspelled the myths." the dvd is bogus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.