Daredevil vs Clark Kent with no powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Daredevil is upset about all the Wolverine fanboys that say he will never have a chance in beating Login.So he thanks if he can beat the one guy that almost every one knows would beat Wolverine then they may give him some respect.So he set's up a plane in a warehouse he calls out help Superman.Superman hears the cry for help and fly to save him but as he enters the warehouse the door slams behind him there's no light in the room until a bright red light shines down.It's fake red sun light and it's so bright it's blinding almost.Clark sees Daredevil but barely do to him wearing red.DD tells him this is a fight to the death.Clark still knows all his fighting styles but is powerless.Who will win.

DarkAge
Daradevil has superhuman senses, this is a no-brainer.

OtterVomit
Powerless Clark Kent would be lost. DD would decimate him, easily.

Swanky-Tuna
Pretty sure Clark would get rocked like a new born baby.

grey fox
daredevil easy

Blade Cutter
But doesn't Clark have a hell lot more fighting styles and not to mention experience.But I do want DD to win.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would kill Clark with one punch. Wolverine would then show up to show everyone he is better but gets hit by a bus and Spider-man would show up to save the day. Then the police will think he committed the murder and ironically hire Matt Murdock as his lawyer and things look bad until a surprise wittness shows up...and its Superman. Since he has been killed so many times ressurecting him was simple and he tells everyone that Spider-man is innocent but DC has to win some huge fight so they have Wolverine show up and Superman kills everyone and flies back in time so Marvel wont sue them. The end

Blade Cutter
lol that was funny.Who hit Wolverine with the bus was it Spider-man.

Cosmo Kramer
I think it was Jackie Gleason.

Nightstick
Clark is going down, but he is going to go down fighting. I think Daredevil will be utterly confused when Kent doesn't just drop after the first hit. He wont though Kent will stand and take his blows a la Rocky. The man went 7 rounds with Ali after all and his lose was only a TKO.

Blade Cutter
Hay I remember that comic Spider-man was in it for some reason.He was singing autographs and Supermans face got f***ed up bey Ali.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.