Doomsday Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Kurse
Vs
The Doomsday that killed superman
and doomsday doesnt come back from dead its over after first kill

Fieldy69
i voted for Kurse just because i always liked him more

leonidas
since it is pretty widely believed that supes and thor are too close to call in the strength department, AND since supes and doomsday were also very close (with presumably DD getting the slight edge maybe on account of sheer ferocity) i'd have to go with kurse. even with his belt of strength (which is said to DOUBLE thor's own strength) thor was still BARELY able to hang with kurse. kurse is one of the purely strongest characters i've ever read in any comic. who else makes thor call on his belt??

Fieldy69
hmmm good point

jinzin
hmmmm what makes you think doomsday is still at supe's strength level? Every encounter with pre-sentient doomsday after death of supes. Doomsday showed an obvious advantage, so much so it's really not worth going into detail about. Plus if your whole argument for kurse beating doomsday is brute strength....that's pretty weak especially considering dd can't be killed the same way twice.

Fieldy69
jinzin u obviously didnt read my first post
it says the doomsday that killed supes, not a new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.