Robin deathmatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Who would win a fight to the death between all of the Robins? They are all the age they were when they were Robin.

Quick Freeze
dick!

DarkAge
Ah, but as the first Robin Dick received the least amount of training. And you can't discount the fact that Jason is probably "badder" than the rest of them.

gautam
Tim Drake

DarkCrawler
Hahaha...Tim easily. We went through this one time.

Didn't we, Mainstream?

Mainstream
yeah....but is Dick a teen in the deathmatch or a man...that could change the tide of the battle.

DarkCrawler
Teen.

Mainstream
okay then dammit Tim...but Dick wouldn't go down without a fight.

OtterVomit
Carrie Kelly. She fought hords of highly trained government agents without missing a beat. Of course she was going under the moniker of Catgirl by that time so maybe I shouldn't count it....

Mainstream
Originally posted by OtterVomit
Carrie Kelly. She fought hords of highly trained government agents without missing a beat. Of course she was going under the moniker of Catgirl by that time so maybe I shouldn't count it....

lol laughing laughing laughing

ebonyblade1
Carrie kelly, and tim drake would be the last two standing, between the two of them I am not completely sure. She was trained during some badtimes in gotham when bruce/batman had went underground. She should be hardcore.

Metalmanx
Dick. Definitely. Com'on. Nightwing? He was hardcore.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dick. Definitely. Com'on. Nightwing? He was hardcore.

Hardcore wuss.

Drake or Todd wastes them all. When Todd snapes, shit breaks. I'm guessing he'll snap in this fight, and shit WILL break.

black wolverine
i gotta say the dick wins he is the leader of the titans so he has done all the training they have done wit batman and leadingthe titans he learned even more
dick

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black wolverine
i gotta say the dick wins he is the leader of the titans so he has done all the training they have done wit batman and leadingthe titans he learned even more
dick

This is the time when they all were 14-16. Tim was more experienced on that age.

BENITO
Tim Drake.

ZephroCarnelian
Gotta go with the proper boy-wonder, lol.

Dick wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.