Sorry State of Today's Youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
White Suburban Gangstaz??? please god no

What do you think of the so-called "wiggers" or "wannabe's"?
Is this a good/bad thing, or kids being kids?

Seriously. wtf is in these kids heads?

BackFire
rofl

I'm pretty sure that website is a joke. It's ****ing hilarious.

Shit, obviously.

Clovie
blink what is that?
i mean....WHAT. it is just...*speechless* blink

long pig
No, its 100% real.
They even have music.

long pig

BullitNutz
Icy Hot Hemmorhoid Creme. It soothes your burning ass!

KharmaDog
I refer you to the "your thoughts on gangs thread" :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t336869.html

Check it out, it gets quite funny actually, and you get to see first hand the lack of intelligence of the type of kid that pines to be a gangsta.

Imperial_Samura
Coolio would be rolling in his grave. Or maybe not. Eh, I don't know what I'm talking about.

PVS
http://img256.echo.cx/img256/7317/peepants5ln.gif

jaden101
Originally posted by BullitNutz
Icy Hot Hemmorhoid Creme. It soothes your burning ass!

laughing out loud

smoker4
OMFG im G'd up to the max, whatever the f*ck that means, seriously my gene police reform should get past in parliment just because of this

PVS
HOLY SHIT!!! now i know there this pic came from!! laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bb9278fd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/flame.jpg

smoker4
OMG laughing laughing laughing laughing

PRO-PAIN
That shit was hilarious, sad thing is, there really are litte punk ass kids out there that do this shit...ketchuptome for example.

PVS
OMFG check this out!!! laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/ihs1.jpg

the caption (brace yourself):

"Here we iz talkin to some hoez or some foolz"

"Man brutha, we always iz strapped to the damn celly!"

"Blade is talkin to our manager, askin how many millions we made today, FREEZE is rappin with his numba 1 stripper tryin to hook it up for the late night tip, and FLAME is ordering up some more speeed parts for this Firebird. yea, he is gunna be smoking crazy fools."

WOW eek!

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
OMFG check this out!!! laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/ihs1.jpg

the caption (brace yourself):

"Here we iz talkin to some hoez or some foolz"

"Man brutha, we always iz strapped to the damn celly!"

"Blade is talkin to our manager, askin how many millions we made today, FREEZE is rappin with his numba 1 stripper tryin to hook it up for the late night tip, and FLAME is ordering up some more speeed parts for this Firebird. yea, he is gunna be smoking crazy fools."

WOW eek!

Well, i'm sold, i dont know about the rest of you? fer shizzle laughing out loud smokin'

(i reckon they are all ordering crazy frog ringtone, its tha bomb)

lil bitchiness
Ahahahahaha!! Ahahahahahahhaaha!!

smoker4
Truely they are the supershadow of rap laughing out loud

KharmaDog
The world is f*cked. That's all I can say.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by smoker4
Truely they are the supershadow of rap laughing out loud

laughing out loudlaughing out loud SS of rap, thats hilarious!!

PVS
so...cant the government just step in and have them put to sleep?

PVS
OMG!!! these clowns are from jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
figures sad man i gotta move

smoker4
laughing 612 wharf avenue?

LanİeWindu™
This comes from "Da Flame's" profile:

Since when is s[eeding in a school zone, thug? Even for a suburban white boy rapper, that is weak.

Can we find out where these punks are and kick them in their wanna-be heads?

smoker4
Gender reassignment?

PVS

PVS
oops, double post

smoker4
The guy on the left t-shirt definatley sends out mixed metaphors

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop/audio/ihs2.jpg

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by PVS
they live in my state. lets round up a posse.
i say we kick em around, just about till they piss their pants, knock them out with chloraform, get a tattoo needle and give them various racist inkwork (you know, swastikas, 'white power' etc) throw them in my trunk (my car has a decent size trunk, i think they will all fit) then we can drive them to the nearest projects and dump them on the curb, and let the locals finish the job. that should do the trick. who's with me? eek!

Count me in

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
they live in my state. lets round up a posse.
i say we kick em around, just about till they piss their pants, knock them out with chloraform, get a tattoo needle and give them various racist inkwork (you know, swastikas, 'white power' etc) throw them in my trunk (my car has a decent size trunk, i think they will all fit) then we can drive them to the nearest projects and dump them on the curb, and let the locals finish the job. that should do the trick. who's with me? eek!

laughing I'll help!

There were a bunch of these idiots at my high school that acted so ghetto and thug and all that shit....and my area is made up of fairly wealthy Chicago suburbs....yeah. They're SOOO 'thug'. Dumbshits. My friends and I always talked about how funny it would be if they were dumped in the inner city of Chicago laughing evil face

I swear, the gene pool needs some cleaning.

PVS
OMG check this site out laughing out loud

http://www.geocities.com/krillbeniggaz/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/krillb10base.jpg

smoker4
F*ck, i just chocked, LMFAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

Look out it Party Pac

lil bitchiness
OMG !! I don't know if i should laugh or cry!

LanİeWindu™
I be wantz to ridez like deez mofo's y0.

http://www.geocities.com/krillbeniggaz/flyryde.jpg

smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/smoka.jpg

i demand he changes his alias laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
OMG check this site out laughing out loud

http://www.geocities.com/krillbeniggaz/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/krillb10base.jpg

It's nice to see that retarded kids have an outlet for their artistic expression too.

(I apologize to all retarded kids that I may have insulted by comparing them to these wastes of humanity.)

smoker4
Is he saying how many dollars it cost him for his pimp ride?

PVS
http://wgz.8k.com/

here's another!! notice the mansion in the background of one of those pics.
poor unfortunate kids, its not their fault. they're just doin what they have to do to survive the hell that is palm springs laughing out loud

Echuu
I like pvs' idea; lets round up a posse

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by PVS

poor unfortunate kids, its not their fault. they're just doin what they have to do to survive the hell that is palm springs laughing out loud

Well, these guys at least don't look like total idiots, yet they still are dumb mofo's y0.

Echuu
Originally posted by PVS

the pic of them "running from the cops." laughing

KharmaDog

smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/eranger.jpg

You just cant get anymore gangsta than this laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
http://wgz.8k.com/sleazy.jpg

OMG! He is so thug with that Old Navy sweater.

Echuu
laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
http://www.wiggaz.com/

Just check out all the pics...

Lana
OMG.....I don't know if I should be amused for disgusted....I think I'll go for a mix of the two.

lil bitchiness
''Dis beast is fo runnin over da hatahs.''

^^ is that English?

smoker4
http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/gangstas.jpg

laughing

WindDancer
I'm missing the point of this thread. What are we talking about here? Young kids that like Rap music and dress in FUBU clothes? I mean we all have different tastes in music and fashion. Why be so analytical about someone else's choices? Really what is this thread about? Is it to post pics and laugh? If so best to move it to the OTF.

lil bitchiness
No, I think it should stay in the GDF - it shows how children are embracing this ''thug'' idea.

Its also sad to see that many of them talk about how thy're doing people a favour by being rich.

edit - we took it a little off topic - the first post explains the purose clearly.

PVS
Originally posted by WindDancer
I'm missing the point of this thread. What are we talking about here? Young kids that like Rap music and dress in FUBU clothes? I mean we all have different tastes in music and fashion. Why be so analytical about someone else's choices? Really what is this thread about? Is it to post pics and laugh? If so best to move it to the OTF.

choice in music? no no no
clothing? nope

popular trend of being a lowlife? BINGO

its not about the music or the cloths, but about the trend of
purposely devolving as a human being and looking up to and emulating
criminals. this isnt some harmless game of 'pretend' but rather a dangerous
trend where morals are thrown out the window, intelligence is considered 'gay'...you get the picture.

as far as posting pics and laughing, well of coarse its gonna happen.

WindDancer
No, I don't get the picture. So they dress up in baggy pants and listen to hip hop music. So they think of themselves as thugs. And? Have they broken any laws? Have they kill anyone? Have they stolen private property? If so, then yes they are thugs and criminals. If not then why critique them?

smoker4
This trend scares the sh!t outta me, these kids are the future ffs

Lana
No, I don't get the picture. So they dress up in baggy pants and listen to hip hop music. So they think of themselves as thugs. And? Have they broken any laws? Have they kill anyone? Have they stolen private property? If so, then yes they are thugs and criminals. If not then why critique them?

That IS the point, though -- it's about how these kids are pretending to be thugs and criminals, and how it's a trend all over the US and the world.

lil bitchiness
Its one thing being a kid and a rebellious, or being into rock and dressing in whatever you want, litening what ever you want music - its a totally different thing to glorify criminal way of life -

''oooh ive been to jail more times than you''

How is that ok?

WindDancer
Pretending to be a criminal or a thug is one thing. To be an actual thug or criminal is very different. What people call the "Gansta" image is just a trend. Nothing more. Some of this kids may look silly to some of you. But you'll be surprise that some of them are pretty smart.

Mainstream
it's not.

PVS
No, I don't get the picture. So they dress up in baggy pants and listen to hip hop music.
i already explained. clothing and music are not the issue. the trend of willful devolution is the issue. not only that, but the peer pressure from such a widespread trend. its not like way back when, when some would listen to metal and dress like punks, or some would dress like guidos in z-cavariccis wearing way too much cologne. for the most part, it was just fashion, not an altering of one's persona and morals.

today you need a criminal record to be 'real'. you have to worship material things, you have to treat women like whores, or if you are a woman you have to have no respect for youself and be a whore. its not a fashion, its a way of life. there have always been a criminal element and there has always been an element which fancies those criminals. however today it is popular culture, not some fluke. maybe you need to move over here in jersey to understand, or elsewhere. when you see about the 10th pregnant 13 year old, or see a gang of white upper-middle class thugs cause a riot at your local strip mall, then perhaps you will see that it has nothing to do with bling bling and baggy cloths, but everything to do with our future.

lil bitchiness
Pretending to be a criminal or a thug is one thing. To be an actual thug or criminal is very different. What people call the "Gansta" image is just a trend. Nothing more. Some of this kids may look silly to some of you. But you'll be surprise that some of them are pretty smart.

Oh right, its different. Thats why America has the highest gun crime in the world.

Those kinds are stupid - if they had two brain cells in their heads, they will know that there is nothing cool in ''running peple over'' and carrying guns around and getting arrested.

PVS

yeah, some of them wise up and let it go.
good for them. but what about the other 99%?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
i already explained. clothing and music are not the issue. the trend of willful devolution is the issue. not only that, but the peer pressure from such a widespread trend. its not like way back when, when some would listen to metal and dress like punks, or some would dress like guidos in z-cavariccis wearing way too much cologne. for the most part, it was just fashion, not an altering of one's persona and morals.

today you need a criminal record to be 'real'. you have to worship material things, you have to treat women like whores, or if you are a woman you have to have no respect for youself and be a whore. its not a fashion, its a way of life. there have always been a criminal element and there has always been an element which fancies those criminals. however today it is popular culture, not some fluke. maybe you need to move over here in jersey to understand, or elsewhere. when you see about the 10th pregnant 13 year old, or see a gang of white upper-middle class thugs cause a riot at your local strip mall, then perhaps you will see that it has nothing to do with bling bling and baggy cloths, but everything to do with our future.

You hit the nail on the head PVS.

smoker4
Couldnt have put it better myself

WindDancer
Originally posted by PVS

I think you are the one associating those kids with the "criminal mind". I read you loud and clear. What you're doing here is basically Judging a book by its cover. You see the image of a thug. You don't see the real person behind the trend. And no I don't need to moved to Jersey to see this. We are overstock with these kind of kids here in neck of the woods. And from my experience from talking to these kids they are nothing harmful. I guess the "gangster" stereotyping is becoming more accept these days. As for you comment on degenerting (sp?) women...well, thugs aren't the only ones that treat women with disrespect. I see other trends doing the same. But I won't jump into conclusions....which is what I think is happening here.

KharmaDog
I think it's pathetic how they look upon delinquency, crime and the treatment of women as objects solely for possession or pastime. I think that it's even worse that parents haven't got a clue or are too lazy to challenge them on it.

One thing is for sure though. These kids are putting themselves in a situation where someone will up the ante. Eventually if you partake of a lifestyle that is inherently violent by it's definition your bluff will be called. It's just a question of whether the get the shit kicked outta them or killed, or whether they visit it upon another.

WindDancer
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh right, its different. Thats why America has the highest gun crime in the world.

Those kinds are stupid - if they had two brain cells in their heads, they will know that there is nothing cool in ''running peple over'' and carrying guns around and getting arrested.

Very nice to call them stupid without personally knowing them. Nice way to try to implicate gun crime with kids that followed a trend.

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah, i bet they're really smart.

Hell, I should jsut look up to them - a bunch of gramatically challanged kids think its cool to be a criminal and call women whores and b!tches...jsut out of fun.

I think they should have a class at school teaching them about how these people are smart.

Mainstream
lol....I agree it seems the more a guy disrespects a woman, or get shot doing stuff they shouldn't be doing (selling drugs, being in a gang) the cooler they are. if smoking weed, getting drunk out you mind and selling drugs is cool...then I guess I'll never be cool...thank god for that.

KharmaDog
Very nice to call them stupid without personally knowing them. Nice way to try to implicate gun crime with kids that followed a trend.

Kids aren't stupid, but they are often not totally clued in to where their behaviour can lead them.

Mainstream
young kids are so impressionable

Lana
I think you are the one associating those kids with the "criminal mind". I read you loud and clear. What you're doing here is basically Judging a book by its cover. You see the image of a thug. You don't see the real person behind the trend. And no I don't need to moved to Jersey to see this. We are overstock with these kind of kids here in neck of the woods. And from my experience from talking to these kids they are nothing harmful. I guess the "gangster" stereotyping is becoming more accept these days. As for you comment on degenerting (sp?) women...well, thugs aren't the only ones that treat women with disrespect. I see other trends doing the same. But I won't jump into conclusions....which is what I think is happening here.

Have you gone to school with such people? Have you witnessed first hand how they act and how they have no respect for anyone or anything whatsoever? I have, and I'd say that they are certainly NOT harmless, and definitely not anything approaching intelligent. Like I said earlier in this thread, my high school was crawling with kids like the ones talked about in this thread -- the upper-middle class wannabe gangster/thug. And I don't think that constantly starting fights, graffiting the school, and getting busted for coming to school with a knife is harmless OR intelligent. And they DO think that doing such things and acting like criminals is cool. It's really sad and disgusting.

KharmaDog
This kid too shows a guns to let you know how bad he is. Granted the girl that I showed above, and this schmuck look to be holding pellet guns, but if another kid or cop sees this, they could quite literally be f*cked.

Not to mention that they associate guns with power and being cool, if you don't find that disturbing then we just see things completely fricken different.

smoker4
Originally posted by Mainstream
lol....I agree it seems the more a guy disrespects a woman, or get shot doing stuff they shouldn't be doing (selling drugs, being in a gang) the cooler they are. if smoking weed, getting drunk out you mind and selling drugs is cool...then I guess I'll never be cool...thank god for that.

I agree apart from the weed bit smokin'

though i dont think its cool to smoke it, it is one of my pleasures

Mainstream
never do drugs...it's not the mainstream way.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
Have you gone to school with such people? Have you witnessed first hand how they act and how they have no respect for anyone or anything whatsoever? I have, and I'd say that they are certainly NOT harmless, and definitely not anything approaching intelligent. Like I said earlier in this thread, my high school was crawling with kids like the ones talked about in this thread -- the upper-middle class wannabe gangster/thug. And I don't think that constantly starting fights, graffiting the school, and getting busted for coming to school with a knife is harmless OR intelligent. And they DO think that doing such things and acting like criminals is cool. It's really sad and disgusting.

Exactly.

Besides, I am pretty sure that those people who ARE gangsters now did not just wake up one day and say ''well, today, I think I shall go buy a gun and randomly join a gang''

They have been ''pretending'' and doing that shit for a while!

WindDancer
Have you gone to school with such people? Have you witnessed first hand how they act and how they have no respect for anyone or anything whatsoever? I have, and I'd say that they are certainly NOT harmless, and definitely not anything approaching intelligent. Like I said earlier in this thread, my high school was crawling with kids like the ones talked about in this thread -- the upper-middle class wannabe gangster/thug. And I don't think that constantly starting fights, graffiting the school, and getting busted for coming to school with a knife is harmless OR intelligent.

Yes I have! This isn't anything new. When I graduated High School in 1995 these people were around. I was in High School when that Dr. Dre trend was begining. And is interesting some of those notorious "gansters" graduated with the rest of my senior year. So no, they are not all stupid or ignorant. Those that do engage in criminal acts are indeed thugs and lowlifes. What I'm noticing here is that you people are associating anyone involved in this trend as real life criminals. Which isn't the case. A criminal doesn't followed any trend. A criminal is just it. Not all kids following trends will lead to a criminal mentality. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

PVS

if they cause no harm in your neighborhood then i am quite jealous and would like to know where you live so i can start packing my shit up and reserve a uhaul truck.

KharmaDog
Windancer, I think that what you are failing to realize is that the trends is moving from dressing and looking like a thug, to actually acting out and behaving like a thug.

When I was in highschool the hip hop culture was just beginning, it progressed. When you went to highschool, certain aspects of hip hop culture progressed to include gangsta rap, at which point kids adopted the fashion.

10 years later the culture has progressed again were they've moved beyond the fashion and adopted the lifestyle. And I think it's totally fair to question the intelligence of any kid who adopts that lifestyle willingly.

Lana
Yes I have! This isn't anything new. When I graduated High School in 1995 these people were around. I was in High School when that Dr. Dre trend was begining. And is interesting some of those notorious "gansters" graduated with the rest of my senior year. So no, they are not all stupid or ignorant. Those that do engage in criminal acts are indeed thugs and lowlifes. What I'm noticing here is that you people are associating anyone involved in this trend as real life criminals. Which isn't the case. A criminal doesn't followed any trend. A criminal is just it. Not all kids following trends will lead to a criminal mentality. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

You are totally missing the point, I think. We're NOT saying that they are criminals and think with a criminal mind! What we ARE saying is that they PRETEND to be criminals, they think it's COOL to act like a criminal, and that it's a trend that has become very widespread and quite frankly, it scares me, and everyone else that's been posting in here! Yeah, some of these kids do eventually realize that they're acting like idiots and shape up. But not all do, and it's quickly going from pretending to be a criminal to starting to act like one.

And graduating from high school doesn't mean that they're not stupid or ignorant. My class last year had a 99% graduation rate (3 of 301 studens didn't graduate), but I know that there were quite a few people that only graduated on the skin of their teeth.

smoker4
My neighbourhood is overrun with chavs (english pond scum), they completely f*ck up the area in various ways and should all be chemically castrated.

WindDancer
Kharma Dog I do realize that this trend has changed during these years. What I don't understand is this Paranoid reaction towards kids that adopt a certain trend. The way I see it is that kids are just kids. We know kids tend to do stupid things. Even I did some when I was young. But I wasn't a "gangsta thug" I was just a kid! Why associated the silly things we do in our youth with a trend? Fill me up on this one.

smoker4
Kharma Dog I do realize that this trend has changed during these years. What I don't understand is this Paranoid reaction towards kids that adopt a certain trend. The way I see it is that kids are just kids. We know kids tend to do stupid things. Even I did some when I was young. But I wasn't a "gangsta thug" I was just a kid! Why associated the silly things we do in our youth with a trend? Fill me up on this one.

This trend glorifies violence, materialism and degradation

lil bitchiness
Because in order to adopt this kind of trend you are required to act like a criminal, call women whores, get arrested.

So in order to follow that TREND, you NEED to be a certain WAY - its what is REQUIRED in order for that TREND to be followed.
In this case it is delinquency and crime.

If anyone can put it any simpler, go for it.

PVS
What we ARE saying is that they PRETEND to be criminals, they think it's COOL to act like a criminal,

i disagree with that point.
i think it started as pretend and there is a high percentage of pretend thugs...but really, what does it take to cross the line and become a genuine thug? nothing much...just deal some crack, steal a purse, beat your underage pregnant girlfriend...really doesn't take much to be 'real' other than losing all morals.

the percentage of those kids who cross that line grows more and more, from what i observe. i think this culture gained momentum drastically when i was in my final year of HS (93). all of the sudden it was thugland. arrests skyrocketed, drug use soared, teen pregnancy.the whole deal. OF COARSE these problems always existed, but not to this degree. not even close. and i dont blame hip hop. i blame the 'gangsta' culture.

remember, much of hip hop steers way clear of that crap and maintains street credit, and im not talking about that squeaky clean will smith shit either.

Lana
Did you read my whole post, PVS? stick out tongue I went on to say that while some people grow out of this trend, others don't and go on to become actual criminals.

But yeah, the line is very, very thin.

PVS
Did you read my whole post, PVS? stick out tongue I went on to say that while some people grow out of this trend, others don't and go on to become actual criminals.

But yeah, the line is very, very thin.

oh ok, then we agree stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
My neighbourhood is overrun with chavs (english pond scum), they completely f*ck up the area in various ways and should all be chemically castrated.

hahaha ''english pond scum''

Man I hate chavs no expression

smoker4
hahaha ''english pond scum''

Man I hate chavs no expression

laughing out loud I'm against corporal punishment but in their case I'd make an acception

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud I'm against corporal punishment but in their case I'd make an acception

There are these bunch of chavs living across the road from us, and i swear they're up to something dodgy all the time !

There are bunch of chavs living next to us too...its horrific cry

mad down with chavs!

smoker4
There are these bunch of chavs living across the road from us, and i swear they're up to something dodgy all the time !

There are bunch of chavs living next to us too...its horrific cry

mad down with chavs!

We have a gang of them who call themselves A.B.M (All Bout Money), its enough to make a vigilante out of me laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
''Nothing says 'filthy chavster' quite like a nice thick pair of big hoopy gold earrings! When I say big, I mean a inside diameter of at least 2 inches! If you see someone with earrings so big they rest on the wearers shoulders, you are in the presence of Chav royalty!''

''Filthy chavster'' laughing out loud

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

PVS
well ok then

*crosses of U.K. from list of places to move away to*

guess its a universal problem

smoker4
''Nothing says 'filthy chavster' quite like a nice thick pair of big hoopy gold earrings! When I say big, I mean a inside diameter of at least 2 inches! If you see someone with earrings so big they rest on the wearers shoulders, you are in the presence of Chav royalty!''

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

laughing

http://chavscum.co.uk/4images/details.php?image_id=2363

I love the comments down the page laughing out loud

Yeah PVS, we have the same problems, just not as much gun crime yet

Fëanor
yo! why y'all gotta go hatin'? can't a brotha get a break tryin' ta make it in da bidness...y'all just jealous an i ain't down wit dat yo... yeah dats right, i'm for reall G

smoker4

Mainstream
ummm bad grammer is so 2003

Fëanor

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/ man... i gotta give the UK some real credit when comes to some real cool names....

steeks and scutters...i'm so there eek!

Mainstream
check it yo....I'm down like the subway ya dig?

Capt_Fantastic
Well, it the most ironic part is that they fail to realize that not every ghetto living, gun toting, bedazzled dentalwork wearing, hardcore thug living "da street life" has a web site. I mean, if they were anything close to what they think they are, they would be too bad ass to spend the time to build a web site to their thugness.

Thug 1 "Yo, nigga...we be goin ta rob dat gas station, git yo gat"

Thug 2 "Naw nigga...I can't, I got to go update my website. I'm upgrading my badizzle ass forumizzles"

I mean, what gangsta poses for pictures with a gun? I think a real thug would consider that "evidence"

Mainstream
yeah...take that 50 cent!

smoker4
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, it the most ironic part is that they fail to realize that not every ghetto living, gun toting, bedazzled dentalwork wearing, hardcore thug living "da street life" has a web site. I mean, if they were anything close to what they think they are, they would be too bad ass to spend the time to build a web site to their thugness.

Thug 1 "Yo, nigga...we be goin ta rob dat gas station, git yo gat"

Thug 2 "Naw nigga...I can't, I got to go update my website. I'm upgrading my badizzle ass forumizzles"

I mean, what gangsta poses for pictures with a gun? I think a real thug would consider that "evidence"

laughing out loud Put on that G-Unit cd while i program some html homes

Fëanor
yeah...take that 50 cent! i'd rather have a dollar if you don't mind...really

Mainstream
cute.

Capt_Fantastic
laughing out loud Put on that G-Unit cd while i program some html homes

Exactly. I mean, I don't think I've ever heard of any hardcore thugs that were in to computer viruses or checking their email.

Fëanor
Exactly. I mean, I don't think I've ever heard of any hardcore thugs that were in to computer viruses or checking their email. now that's implying that thugs aren't exactly smart...no expression

Mainstream
you have to really smart to sell drugs, do drugs, get shot, drop out of school...oh wait no you don't......hysterical2

Fëanor
you have to really smart to sell drugs, do drugs, get shot, drop out of school...oh wait no you don't......hysterical2 laughing

no expression

Capt_Fantastic

WindDancer
You are totally missing the point, I think. We're NOT saying that they are criminals and think with a criminal mind! What we ARE saying is that they PRETEND to be criminals, they think it's COOL to act like a criminal, and that it's a trend that has become very widespread and quite frankly, it scares me, and everyone else that's been posting in here! Yeah, some of these kids do eventually realize that they're acting like idiots and shape up. But not all do, and it's quickly going from pretending to be a criminal to starting to act like one.

And graduating from high school doesn't mean that they're not stupid or ignorant. My class last year had a 99% graduation rate (3 of 301 studens didn't graduate), but I know that there were quite a few people that only graduated on the skin of their teeth.

I'm not missing the point. You clearly ask me if I have gone to school with such people. I replied by telling you some of my experience. What I don't understand is that you're saying quite frankly that these kids scares you. Why? Have they ever threaten your life or the life of someone you know? If so then I fully understand your stand.

Those kids that pretend to be "gangstas" are just big mouths. I'm sure you realise that when you hear them talk among themselves (i.e. if you have come close to them) you can tell when someone is bluffing or being for real. But basically why be afraid of a big mouth? If the kid is being for real then there is reason to be aware of the kid. Now, as I mention before pretending and being an actual thug is very different. The real question is do some of those kids become real thugs? Yes, is very possible. I'm not denying the possibility. But it is also very possible that kids that aren't into the "gangsta thug" trend could also become criminals. That is something to keep on mind. Remenber that old saying that says something like "A duck can put on some chicken feathers, but the duck is still a duck" or something similar to that. In other words a kid being stupid is one thing...a kid doing something really stupid is another thing.

Fëanor
Oh bullshit. i'm deciding on whether this was a comment or a remark... or maybe a remarkable comment

Fëanor
In other words a kid being stupid is one thing...a kid doing something really stupid is another thing.

they're both stupid as far as i see it...

Lana
I'm not missing the point. You clearly ask me if I have gone to school with such people. I replied by telling you some of my experience. What I don't understand is that you're saying quite frankly that these kids scares you. Why? Have they ever threaten your life or the life of someone you know? If so then I fully understand your stand.

Those kids that pretend to be "gangstas" are just big mouths. I'm sure you realise that when you hear them talk among themselves (i.e. if you have come close to them) you can tell when someone is bluffing or being for real. But basically why be afraid of a big mouth? If the kid is being for real then there is reason to be aware of the kid. Now, as I mention before pretending and being an actual thug is very different. The real question is do some of those kids become real thugs? Yes, is very possible. I'm not denying the possibility. But it is also very possible that kids that aren't into the "gangsta thug" trend could also become criminals. That is something to keep on mind. Remenber that old saying that says something like "A duck can put on some chicken feathers, but the duck is still a duck" or something similar to that. In other words a kid being stupid is one thing...a kid doing something really stupid is another thing.

Thing is, it's NOT just talk. Did you not read the part of my post about these 'thugs' getting busted for bringing knives to school? That scares me.

Like PVS said, there's a line between acting like a thug or criminal, and actually being one. And it is very very thin, and many of these kids cross it.

PRO-PAIN
http://img147.echo.cx/img147/6241/emgame0cs.jpg

lil bitchiness

Hey, I have an idea!

How about this -

Why don't we have a culture where people pretend to be peadophiles? They're not REALLY being ones, they're just pretending, you know, just like you said ''big mouths'', a trend of ''pretend peadophiles''?

PVS
winddancer, perhaps you are taking this a bit too personal.
if you listened to hip hop and busted a sag with your pants and wore your starter cap sideways...whatever...thats just trend...silly looking imho...but nothing more than trend.

have you ever dealt crack to your classmates? knock up any girls when you were like 13? ever snatch a purse? you and your friends ever jump some kid just because he was alone and you ran into him, and figured he was just a 'f@g' so 'what the hell?' ever bring a gun to school to show off to your friends? of coarse not.

you may have worn the cloths and bought the soundtrack, and bought some chrome rims for your honda, but i dont think you lived the 'thug life' from what you told us. so how could you know firsthand either?

WindDancer
Thing is, it's NOT just talk. Did you not read the part of my post about these 'thugs' getting busted for bringing knives to school? That scares me.

Like PVS said, there's a line between acting like a thug or criminal, and actually being one. And it is very very thin, and many of these kids cross it.

Bringin weapons to a school is a justified reason to be aware of certain kids. And it does scares and worries everyone. But have only 'thugs' the only ones getting busted? No, there are other kids that are consider 'normal' and have gotten busted in other schools and maybe (just maybe) yours as well. Yes, there is a thin line drawn. But we can't just point the finger at a certain trendy group. Any kid bringin a weapon to school whether "gangsta" or "average" should face the consequences. Again, to clear things out I do understand your position and your concern.

Fëanor
this is gettin' too serious no expression

*slinks slowly out the door*

PVS

lil bitchiness
Go here www.chavscum.co.uk

Full of funny pics! droolio

WindDancer
Originally posted by PVS
winddancer, perhaps you are taking this a bit too personal.
if you listened to hip hop and busted a sag with your pants and wore your starter cap sideways...whatever...thats just trend...silly looking imho...but nothing more than trend.

I sometimes take the threads in the GDF seriously. But don't mind me. Don't let my arguments get in the way of a little fun. I'm just having a discussion. And I really not into hip-hop or any of that stuffed. But some people I know are really into it. Mind you they're not thugs. One in particular is my boss.

Originally posted by PVS
you may have worn the cloths and bought the soundtrack, and bought some chrome rims for your honda, but i dont think you lived the 'thug life' from what you told us. so how could you know firsthand either?

My honest answer is that I know them and work with them in area. They always tell me things like when they were kids and also some of my former school mates. And I don't recall saying I lived the thug life. I just knew and still talk to some of those so-called thugs.

PVS
i've been to that site.
i find it hysterical...until i see underage girls pregnant or
with a baby. then i start to feel sick sad kids dont even stand a chance in hell.
you just look at this cute little baby and say "hmmm...just think...someday that kid might carjack me"

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by PVS
indeed

i wanna see more funny pics! eek!

Yeah let's lighten the mood a little.smile

http://img133.echo.cx/img133/5279/datho5fe.jpg

http://img98.echo.cx/img98/174/babypicaso1ws.jpg

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/626/ghettofabulous8gm.jpg

http://img26.echo.cx/img26/9182/firestonecondoms7ou.jpg

http://img133.echo.cx/img133/2489/smokingbaby9jv.jpg

PVS
My honest answer is that I know them and work with them in area. They always tell me things like when they were kids and also some of my former school mates. And I don't recall saying I lived the thug life. I just knew and still talk to some of those so-called thugs.

my mistake then. i thought you said you used to be into hip hop. it seemed to me that you thought people here were labeling all hip hop loving white kids as thugs. just wanted to state that i dont believe that.

Fëanor
Go here www.chavscum.co.uk

Full of funny pics! droolio omg!!! this site's da bomb... funny too stick out tongue

PVS
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
Yeah let's lighten the mood a little.smile

funny...but nothing on topic

...damn is that guy riding on the trunk frikin retarded?

i guess he'd rather not spend a couple of bucks on bungee cord roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fëanor
Originally posted by PVS
funny...but nothing on topic

...damn is that guy riding on the trunk frikin retarded?

i guess he'd rather not spend a couple of bucks on bungee cord roll eyes (sarcastic) yah know...you really shouldn't say those things...he ain't frikin stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic

lil bitchiness
I like your train of thought droolio

smoker4
I like trains geek

Fëanor
i love...trainers no expression

Capt_Fantastic
I like your train of thought droolio

LOL, that was good.

Lana
I think it's a comment to a remark on a comment. Or maybe a remark to a comment to an off the cuff remark. I'm not sure.

laughing that has got to be one of the best posts I have ever read.

smoker4
laughing out loud

http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/cover.jpg

We iz down with that comment

Fëanor
LOL, that was good. mmm...tastey

crazycutie
Originally posted by long pig
White Suburban Gangstaz??? please god no

What do you think of the so-called "wiggers" or "wannabe's"?
Is this a good/bad thing, or kids being kids?

Seriously. wtf is in these kids heads?

i think that African American ppl are great! i dated tons of them big grin
but us white ppl, we are just boring. alls we try to do is be"cool".Like blend with the trends. But african American People have a history, ( and rythm) They are just free and know how they are. Whites, we act like we got sticks up our asses or act like the " cool" people.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by crazycutie
but us white ppl, we are just boring. alls we try to do is be"cool".Like blend with the trends. But african American People have a history, ( and rythm) They are just free and know how they are. Whites, we act like we got sticks up our asses or act like the " cool" people. ...... A rasict wigger.

Afro Cheese
The only difference between real thugs and wanna-be thugs is the wanna-be thugs feel they have something to prove.. You gotta watch out for them.

Kid at my old middle school named Nathaniel Brazil shot and killed a teacher over being suspended or some petty incident like that. The kid never had a record of crime, got good grades, but shot and killed the teacher over him not letting him back in the class or something like that. You gotta think that if the kid didn't have something to prove, this never would've happen.

PRO-PAIN

but us white ppl, we are just boring. alls we try to do is be"cool".Like blend with the trends. Whites, we act like we got sticks up our asses or act like the " cool" people.

Speak for yourself instead of a whole race of people, that comment you made is ignorant.

KharmaDog
but us white ppl, we are just boring. alls we try to do is be"cool".Like blend with the trends. But african American People have a history, ( and rythm) They are just free and know how they are. Whites, we act like we got sticks up our asses or act like the " cool" people.

You've dated tonnes of African Americans? Wow, isn't that alot? Not to cast aspersions, but that sounds a wee bit slutty to date tonnes of men when you are only 16. Unless it was like one two tonne guy or two one tonne guys, otherwise, that's alot of guys.

And after dating all those African american guys you still didn't figure out that most African American people (at least all my friends and others who I have worked with) preferred to be called black? As one of my best friends Garnet used to say, ""African American" is a polite tag used by white people to sound polite yet still remind Black folks that they're african first, american second."

Also, both white people and black people have history, it's true! Look it up! Know what else? All other colours of people have history too, cool eh?

Please do not speak on behalf of all "white" people. Please also don't generalize when speaking about all "black" people.

long pig
but us white ppl, we are just boring. alls we try to do is be"cool".Like blend with the trends. But Whites, we act like we got sticks up our asses or act like the " cool" people.

Wow.
This is another reason i think this type of "culture" is harmful.
Unless this is sarcasm, She is obviously a self hating white person who may or may not suffer from "white guilt" thrust upon her by the media and even hip hop itself. In an attempt to attone for this guilt she "dates tons of them" and throws us a bone by saying "african American People have a history, ( and rythm) They are just free and know how they are." This is the most pathetic post I have ever read.

Not all blacks have rythm, especially me! big grin

Capt_Fantastic

If we're all boring and useless, then you explain to me why every gay black man in the boro is stubling over themselves to sleep with me. I'd really like to know, so I can stop doing whatever IT is. Because, I'm not in to chocolate.

does that sound arrogant? Too bad. It's the truth. They love short white guys.

long pig

Alpha Centauri
They're all trying to grow up like 50 Cent. Now, when the youth are modelling themselves on a criminal.......I'd think about re working the system a little bit.

Just me.

-AC

DeVi| D0do
i hate 50 cent

PVS

im happy to see that you are so openminded and appreciate african american culture. however, that is completely off topic. unless you consider the 'thug life' to be the epitome of black culture...which would be entirely racist.

PVS
Originally posted by long pig
Wow.
This is another reason i think this type of "culture" is harmful.
Unless this is sarcasm, She is obviously a self hating white person who may or may not suffer from "white guilt" thrust upon her by the media and even hip hop itself. In an attempt to attone for this guilt she "dates tons of them" and throws us a bone by saying "african American People have a history, ( and rythm) They are just free and know how they are." This is the most pathetic post I have ever read.

i think you hit the nail on the head right there buddy.

Originally posted by KharmaDog
You've dated tonnes of African Americans? Wow, isn't that alot? Not to cast aspersions, but that sounds a wee bit slutty to date tonnes of men when you are only 16. Unless it was like one two tonne guy or two one tonne guys, otherwise, that's alot of guys.

yeah, i would hope that by 'date' she means that she went out to dinner or saw a movie or anything besides screwing all of them erm

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Please do not speak on behalf of all "white" people. Please also don't generalize when speaking about all "black" people.

absolutely. i dont recall all white people getting together and electing her as spokesman roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
I must have missed that

Fëanor
I must have missed that they've sent a mailer

Ou Be Low hoo
All the kids want to do these days is sniff Woo-loos, smoke tong-tongs and fight about who has the best Gwa-Gwas...It's so terrible...

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh...and they're all getting drunk on Wizzly-pops...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>