Wolverine vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The Inferno deal gave me this idea, what do you think?

Call it a city setting.

stormfront13
wolverine no doubt

Nightstick
Nightwing is very agile and acrobatic, not to mention quick and light of foot. Couple that with his intellect and decent stratigic mind and he would no doubt be controling the battlefeild. Not in terms of straight hand to hand per se, but he could dictate where they fought. So as to fight in the optmial location for him. By attacking quickly, capitalizing on both his reach and agility superiorty, then retreating. He could effectively learn Wolverine abilities and weaknesses. Then move in with what ever force and style(he has a far more diverse knowledge of martial arts) was needed. This sort of running and testing fight for some one of Dick's intelligence and training is not unlikely.

Zahit
Nightwing definitely has agility and speed advantages, but Wolvie's just
too tough for him. I would give this fight to Wolverine 7 oughta 10.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Zahit
Nightwing definitely has agility and speed advantages, but Wolvie's just
too tough for him. I would give this fight to Wolverine 7 oughta 10.

The othe advantage that Grayson has is ability to keep a clear head during combat which would allow him more over all battle feild control. Though the wrong move is going to get him diced. I'd say 5-6/10 in Wolverines favor, but Dick has a good chance.

gautam
wolvie....

Mainstream
nightwing is stronger, faster and a better fighter....just kidding Wolverine.logan

Kento
Nightwing might be weaker but he's smarter, more agile, and just like Batman will do whatever it takes to win. In a straight up HtH fight Logan wins no doubt but if its anything goes Nightwing can keep a clear head while Logan cannot, and Nightwing would be able to keep away from Logan, and use whatever he has to his advantage. I think Nightwing has a good chance at winning if he doesn't make a mistake.

Customized Batarangs, gas capsules, tazers - One of those has to be able to slow Logan down, and with enough of them take him out, and also his suit is made of Kevlar, and Nomex materials, and can absorb any kicks or punchs (not that Logan would punch or possibly kick) Logan does to him. All he has to do is get past the Healing Factor, and stay away from the claws.

leonidas
nightwing is great, no doubt, but i just can't see him pulling this one out. as much as i can't STAND wolvie, i'd have to go with him though NW would make a fight of it!

Zahit
I heard that Wolverine knows how to handle Dick.

black robb
I like Nightwing but Wolvie would dice him into meaty chunks

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Zahit
I heard that Wolverine knows how to handle Dick.

Someone call the paramedics, I think we have a burn victim.

How is Nightwing going to do anything to Wolverine? The guy puts down with Spider-man.

long pig
Exactly, what can NW do to Wolvie that he cant handle and heal instantly?

IF and only IF nightwing figures out Wolverines super senses, he could use that against him.

Anything other than that, its a curbstomp...one tiny mistake and NW is headless.

Wolvie can keep calm, 40 years of constant ninja training has helped him handle that (the issues of "Logan"wink he kept control then, he could here.

black wolverine
wolverien si a better fighter and 1 hit with those claws and its over not to mentiopn wat evea nightwing can do wolverine can just heal
he took alot of hits from hulk and a skinny white kidd man wolverien got hands boi and wolgerien is a true nigga so i say wolvie wins badly

Nightstick
Let me say this one more time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT TO WIN A FIGHT. Restrain him somewhere, tie him up, lock him up etc etc. All Noghtwing has to fo is put him down long enough to chain him up. Knock Wolverine out or puting him down is not nearlly so hard as Wolverine fans make it out to be Cap knocked him out recently with blunt force trauma to the back of the head, Daredevil beat him(and a hord of ninjas) by hitting him repeatedly and droping him on a katana, Elektra beat him through pressure points, The Punisher has k.o'd him with signicicant explosions and electrical charges or knocked him around and left him under a steam roller, Gambit knocked him out with 3 or 4 cards. What my point, enough damage will put him down lonf rnough to find some way to restrain him. Not only that, but if he's out for a while would that mean his opponent more or less won the fight as in real life fights need not be to the death.

srankmissingnin
Cap knocked out a barely concious Wolverine would was put through the meat grinder by the x-men. Dare Devil temporarly put down a mind controled Wolverine who didn't want the fight only because he inturpted his programing for a second. Elektra got the drop on a half dead Wolverine who was in a fight an being keep alive by a machine minutes earlier.

See how none of those are good examples? Any example of Punisher hanging with Wolverine is bad writing pure and simple. Not sure about the Gambit one, are you talking about Contest of Champions? Because I don't think Wolverien was koed from that but I'm not sure.

Dick can't possible dish out enough damage to Wolverine to even slow him down, while 1-2 hits from Wolverine even sans-claws will end the fight.

Nightstick
What you said about Cap may be true and Elektra may be true. As to the Dardevil one on the other hand. It doesn't matter if he was mind controled or not it would make no difference in the amount of damage he could take. As to the Punisher being bad writing quip. One its not and two its not a valid excuse. As it destroy the suspension of disbelief which is needed in these sorts of debates. My point is that the Punisher can and has done it on numerous occasions. As to Gambit, yes I was speaking of Contest of Champions. Wolverine must of been K.O'd thats how they decided those fights. With one exception and it was stated before the bout began.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Nightstick
Knock Wolverine out or puting him down is not nearlly so hard as Wolverine fans make it out to be Cap knocked him out recently with blunt force trauma to the back of the head,

Daredevil beat him(and a hord of ninjas) by hitting him repeatedly and droping him on a katana,

Elektra beat him through pressure points, The Punisher has k.o'd him with signicicant explosions and electrical charges or knocked him around and left him under a steam roller, Gambit knocked him out with 3 or 4 cards. What my point, enough damage will put him down lonf rnough to find some way to restrain him. Not only that, but if he's out for a while would that mean his opponent more or less won the fight as in real life fights need not be to the death.

Uh huh. He was nearly out when Cap knocked him out. Daredevil didn't beat him, he beat the ninjas and then stalemated Wolverine until Wolverine tripped up and fell on the katana. He would have gotten up and kept fighting, but being run through freed him temporarily from the brainwashing and so he stayed on it.

Elektra BARELY held him down while jamming her sais into his pressure points in his shoulders. She also knew that the second she pulle them out, she was lunch meat.

Saying it took large explosions from either Gambit or Punisher just to knock Wolvie out isn't exactly in INSULT, you know. Wolverine wins this easy.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Khellendros
Uh huh. He was nearly out when Cap knocked him out. Daredevil didn't beat him, he beat the ninjas and then stalemated Wolverine until Wolverine tripped up and fell on the katana. He would have gotten up and kept fighting, but being run through freed him temporarily from the brainwashing and so he stayed on it.

Elektra BARELY held him down while jamming her sais into his pressure points in his shoulders. She also knew that the second she pulle them out, she was lunch meat.

Saying it took large explosions from either Gambit or Punisher just to knock Wolvie out isn't exactly in INSULT, you know. Wolverine wins this easy.

Castle has also knocked Wolverine around with a baseball bat. Heck on occassion he has done it with his hands. Point of this is, is that sufficient force will knock Wolverine out and that human/street level strikes can effect him. Also that Wolverine has weakness such as pressure points, which I am pretty sure Nightwing can exploit. More over he has certain weaknesses that all people do even with his metal bone structure. Such as the genitals, neck, and nose. All of which can and have been exploited. More over Nightwing carries a small arsenal (albeit mostly none lethal) on his person. So between his training and gear he has a fair chance at subdueing Wolverine. Once again i'll state. That I believe Wolverine wins this bout more often then not. Its just not going to be the cake walk some Wolverine fan boys think it is.

Kento
Nightwing carries customized Batarangs, gas capsules, and tazers. If he uses them effeciently I bet he could take out Wolverine. The thing is if he makes one slight mistake he's toast. Nightwing won't go down easy but he'll tire faster then Logan so he'd have to be on the offense mostly to be able to win this but its not totally impossible for Nightwing to beat Wolverine as long as its not straight HtH.

long pig
Lets break it down. (sometimes this helps me)
Strength:Wolverine
Speed:wolverine
Skill:wolverine
Durability:wolverine
Endurance:wolverine
Experience:wolverine
Agility: Possibly equal, though nightwing relys on his more
Intelligence: equal
Resources: nightwing

Those are the most important aspects of a fighter, and if you look, Nightwing's only advantage is his weapons.
On paper, this is a total curbstomp.

Jesse7
I think Wolverine has the durability factor on his side, but nightwind has the mobility factor.

Wally West
Originally posted by long pig
Lets break it down. (sometimes this helps me)
Strength:Wolverine
Speed:wolverine
Skill:wolverine
Durability:wolverine
Endurance:wolverine
Experience:wolverine
Agility: Possibly equal, though nightwing relys on his more
Intelligence: equal
Resources: nightwing

Those are the most important aspects of a fighter, and if you look, Nightwing's only advantage is his weapons.
On paper, this is a total curbstomp.
confused

I would give Nightwing speed, agility, intelligence and resources. Skill maybe too.

Wolverine does win though, not much Nightwing can do with his regular gear against someone with a healing factor, and an adamantium skeleton.

brainchild81
Wolverine has every physical advantage except agility and reach. Doesn't really matter though 'cause anything NW sends out is getting lopped off. NW will put up a good fight though. Even if NW is faster, once he starts to tire, he won't be. Wolvie won't tire. Hopefully NW got some kind of very powerful fire or electricity weapon on him, or antimetal.

Tron
Well, it's not like Nightwing is use to fighting guys who are faster, stronger, and have healing powers anyway... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Droopy
Originally posted by brainchild81
Wolverine has every physical advantage except agility and reach. Doesn't really matter though 'cause anything NW sends out is getting lopped off. NW will put up a good fight though. Even if NW is faster, once he starts to tire, he won't be. Wolvie won't tire. Hopefully NW got some kind of very powerful fire or electricity weapon on him, or antimetal.

He has 12 inch claws so if he is 5'3 then with his claws popped his reach iis that of a person 6'3 I dont know if that is tall enough but it aint that short either isnt Nightwing just a human on the marvel website it says wolverine has enhanced reflexes and agilty due to his healing factor

King KAM
Originally posted by Droopy
He has 12 inch claws so if he is 5'3 then with his claws popped his reach iis that of a person 6'3 I dont know if that is tall enough but it aint that short either isnt Nightwing just a human on the marvel website it says wolverine has enhanced reflexes and agilty due to his healing factor flawed logic, when you grow an inch it doesnt make your arms and inch longer.

Droopy
Originally posted by King KAM
flawed logic, when you grow an inch it doesnt make your arms and inch longer.

Well if you have 12 inch claws that makes your arms a foot longer thats what I was trying to say

King KAM
Well if you have 12 inch claws that makes your arms a foot longer thats what I was trying to say than make sure you put it that way

Dynamic One
Yo wassup yall Im new to the room and what not, but I saw this and had to respond Nightwing is cool and all but he would get straight owned by wolverine. Not that Nightwing couldn't hang for a while, but this fight is all gonna coe down to what mindset wolverine is in. When wolverine is possessed he's taken down several characters in the MU way more powerful than batman and his former understudy Nightwing. Nightwing doesn't have any advantage over him. Hand to hand, intelligence, or stamina and durability. The only way Nightwing would emerge victorious is if Wolverine loses it for himself.

Wolverine2006
This is dumb, Wolverine could take Batman and Batman's cool.

brainchild81
Well if you have 12 inch claws that makes your arms a foot longer thats what I was trying to say True, but NWs legs are still likely to be longer than that.

steverules
Wolverine would make nightwing into beef burgers and then feed him to batman.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine would make nightwing into beef burgers and then feed him to batman.

Superman already did it (kinda).

http://www.biggercheese.com/comics/0615.png

Sodo
If Nightwing has his weaps, I think he stands a MUCH better chance of beating Logan.

Of course, if not, then Wolvie wins EASY.

marvelprince
Even with weapons Nightwing goes down. He doesn't have much in his arsenal that can slow down much less harm Logan. Logan is enhanced so his speed, reflexes and strength are greater than NW. So Nightwing is more agile and has better reach? Without sufficient speed all that means is that he's gonna get his legs lopped off or that he's goona backflip into some claws. I love NW, but Wolverine takes this match without much difficulty

DarkCrawler
I wouldn't say that his physical attributes are that much greater. Nightwing has done some pretty goddamn impressive speed feats. His punches are strong enough to hurt characters who have ripped steel doors of their hinges. Nightwing is even faster then Batman.

Example of his speed:
http://img473.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1999dodgesbulletsfromentir.gif

Strength:
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1996throwsafridgetoenemies.gif

More here:
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103352

Not saying that Wolverine wouldn't win (he would), but Dick is underrated in many areas.

marvelprince
Don't get me wrong, for a normal human Nightwing is boss. But in comparison to Wolverine his feats just aren't that impressed. I believe Wolverine can bench about 2 tons plus his reflexes are greater than that of a human being, which unfortunately is all NW is

samishe
Originally posted by marvelprince
Don't get me wrong, for a normal human Nightwing is boss. But in comparison to Wolverine his feats just aren't that impressed. I believe Wolverine can bench about 2 tons plus his reflexes are greater than that of a human being, which unfortunately is all NW is

2 tones? Since when? May be he has somekind of upgrade i don't know about?

AJ4LIFE
nightwing just doesnt have the strength to beta him, how will he knock him out how will he casue worlver any real damage

samishe
Maybe gas bombs? I'm not sure he has them.

AJ4LIFE
he has one good claw will end it before any bombs beat him

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by samishe
Maybe gas bombs? I'm not sure he has them.

This would probably take Wolverine down...13,000 volts.
http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fightsblockbuster59en.gif

At least it would hurt Wolverine.

AJ4LIFE
it would hurt him but not beat him no way hes to tough

Droopy
I think Daredevil vs Nightwing is a better fight

Dynamic One
DD vs Nightwing is a much fairer fight. They are both heroes who are at the peak human condition. Let's make it more fun though. What if it was those two but:

But what if NW found that DD was blind.
They were in a room no weapons.
Or we could even make it a rooftop all weapons.

Cuz for real I mean Im a big wolverine fan but NW is way out of his league and this topic is only trying to further hype of logan. Make it fair make it Wolverine vs Deathstroke or does already exist. it should if it doesn't

Droopy
Originally posted by Dynamic One
DD vs Nightwing is a much fairer fight. They are both heroes who are at the peak human condition. Let's make it more fun though. What if it was those two but:

Cuz for real I mean Im a big wolverine fan but NW is way out of his league and this topic is only trying to further hype of logan. Make it fair make it Wolverine vs Deathstroke or does already exist. it should if it doesn't

So you think nightwing could beat wolverine and Deathstrole

batdude123

What the hell, dude? NW is "way out of his league?" You obviously don't know much about Wolverine and if you did, you would know that he's taken out guys a lot tougher than NW. I think that by saying "this topic is only trying to further hype of logan," you are only going by cliche and you really have no idea of what you're talking about.

Marcus4600
I really don't see how the heck Nightwing would take him. It would be like putting him through a meat grinder.

Dynamic One
Originally posted by batdude123
What the hell, dude? NW is "way out of his league?" You obviously don't know much about Wolverine and if you did, you would know that he's taken out guys a lot tougher than NW. I think that by saying "this topic is only trying to further hype of logan," you are only going by cliche and you really have no idea of what you're talking about.

Soory you misunderstood me. Logan would mad own nightwing. I was saying that Daredevil is a more even matchup for Nightwing.

batdude123
Soory you misunderstood me. Logan would mad own nightwing. I was saying that Daredevil is a more even matchup for Nightwing.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! My bad. I probably look like a jerk right now. embarrasment

Dynamic One
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! My bad. I probably look like a jerk right now. embarrasment

Nahh tis all good my man its why the word oops was invented

UltimateIronman
THE HELL?????????????
DAREDEVIL MA TCHING BETTA THAN NIGHTWING????
NIGHTWING OWNS ALL.
1) owns daredevil cause more fighting skills and skill are learned from batman which is a combination of all skills.
2) owns daredude cause he blindsmile
3) cause daredevil only has 1 weapon and nightwing has MAD weapons.

1)owns wolvey because over years wolvey is in love and has soften
2)gets pawned by wolvey with claws.
3) LONG fight going on with all the jacki chan moves.
4) wolvey gets pawned by being blinded by smoke bomb and then nightwings uses his stick to keep bashin wolvie
5) ultimately it is NW winning 3/10 because nightwing still has much to learn.

Marcus4600
^ Yet he can't beat Deathstroke?

UltimateIronman
becuase deathstroke has experience vand nightwing doesnt kill. HES A SUPERHERO DOING A HALF-ASSED JOB

Droopy
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
THE HELL?????????????
DAREDEVIL MA TCHING BETTA THAN NIGHTWING????
NIGHTWING OWNS ALL.
1) owns daredevil cause more fighting skills and skill are learned from batman which is a combination of all skills.
2) owns daredude cause he blindsmile
3) cause daredevil only has 1 weapon and nightwing has MAD weapons.

1)owns wolvey because over years wolvey is in love and has soften
2)gets pawned by wolvey with claws.
3) LONG fight going on with all the jacki chan moves.
4) wolvey gets pawned by being blinded by smoke bomb and then nightwings uses his stick to keep bashin wolvie
5) ultimately it is NW winning 3/10 because nightwing still has much to learn.

shut up ya freak

Marcus4600
So, basically, Nightwing is doing this:
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/4/a/4a6c39a0c10819d71875ef21b1d513bd.gif

To be honest, if Nightwing were to kick Logan in the head, he'd break his foot.

Marcus4600
So, basically, Nightwing is doing this:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/1546/moron.jpg

To be honest, if Nightwing were to kick Logan in the head, he'd break his foot.

MrHeavySilence
Nightwing would take him down, via 13,000 volts. I mean, he trained with Deathstroke and Batman.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nightwing would take him down, via 13,000 volts. I mean, he trained with Deathstroke and Batman.

Wolverine trained with Ogun, a guy who has more skills then Batman, Deathstroke and Nightwing combined... to the tenth power.

MrHeavySilence
You're kidding me right? Wolverine KILLED Ogun.

Thunderstrike
I thought it was Shadowcat that trained with Ogun?

srankmissingnin
You're kidding me right? Wolverine KILLED Ogun.

Whats your point?

What do we know of Ogun? Well he was a human with no powers who through training a) Stopped his aging (he dueled with Musashi!), b) became strong enough to kill a water Buffalo with a "casual slap". c) was able to take on hundreds of ninjas on his own with out breaking a sweat d) allowed his rival to stab him in the stomach, pulled out the sword smiled, killed him with it and said he was beyond concepts of pain and death (which brings me to the next point), and e) he is immortal.

I see your point; he's no Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunderstrike
laughing

Mr. Valentine
wolverine wins this one 7/10

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Whats your point?

What do we know of Ogun? Well he was a human with no powers who through training a) Stopped his aging (he dueled with Musashi!), b) became strong enough to kill a water Buffalo with a "casual slap". c) was able to take on hundreds of ninjas on his own with out breaking a sweat d) allowed his rival to stab him in the stomach, pulled out the sword smiled, killed him with it and said he was beyond concepts of pain and death (which brings me to the next point), and e) he is immortal.

I see your point; he's no Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

A) Doesn't mean he can't be beaten.
B) Amazing.
C) Nothing special.
D) Gutsy, but he still gets outsmarted by Wolverine.
E) Doesn't mean he can't be beaten.

soujaboy09
Wolverine

srankmissingnin
If Wolverine was drugged tied to a chair and Nightwing worked him over for 24 hours with everything he had, Dick would run out steam before Wolverine started to fell dizzy.

Wolverine wins 10/10

Mr. Valentine
i see nightwing as winter soldier, just not as good

capt it up
A) Doesn't mean he can't be beaten.
B) Amazing.
C) Nothing special.
D) Gutsy, but he still gets outsmarted by Wolverine.
E) Doesn't mean he can't be beaten.
dude was a demoned who was consider to be the best fighter to ahve ever lived. he has magic powers.
batman would die to him like no other. sorry who batman beat that any were near as skilled?

capt it up
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
i see nightwing as winter soldier, just not as good
ya and winter soldier lsot to a hand coved wolverine

Thunderstrike
No. That's Silver Samurai. Winter Soldier lost his arm in a plane crash.

Mr. Valentine
lost?? well, he would of lost yeah, wolverine had no senses, because winter soldier tricked them. he had wolverine handcuffed on the floor stabbing him, but wolverine made his way out of it and was about to stab him when he got shot to unconsiousness by a mercenary paid by winter soldier

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Thunderstrike

What capt said was he lost to a "hand cuffed Wolverine," not that he lost a hand to him

badabing
I don't know what it is about Nightwing, I just don't see him fighting Logan half as well as Bats. Wolverine 8/10.

Thunderstrike
Oh. I couldn't tell with that bad of spelling.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by badabing
I don't know what it is about Nightwing, I just don't see him fighting Logan half as well as Bats. Wolverine 8/10.

I'd give Dick a better chance of surviving an encounter with Wolverine then Batman if he played his cards right.

capt it up
yes and like i said winter soldier lost to a hand cuffed wolverine

batdude123
I'd give Dick a better chance of surviving an encounter with Wolverine then Batman if he played his cards right.

Explain...

capt it up
Explain...
night wings faster then batman he last longer becuase of it

srankmissingnin
Explain...

He is faster and more agile then Batman, he has a much better chance of avoiding Wolverine then Batman would.

jrodslam
He is faster and more agile then Batman, he has a much better chance of avoiding Wolverine then Batman would.

Thats true. Although, its not like hed wear Wolvie down. He may be more agile, but Bats is the better combatant.

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats true. Although, its not like hed wear Wolvie down. He may be more agile, but Bats is the better combatant.
still bats is not as good a fighter as logan so beeing facter and mroe agile would help more the beeing a better fighter becuase the person batman would be fighting is already a superior fighter.

srankmissingnin

As far as am concerned with out prep time niether of them has a shot in hell of beating Wolverine.IMO being faster and more agile Dick has better chance of surviving then Batman.

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
still bats is not as good a fighter as logan so beeing facter and mroe agile would help more the beeing a better fighter becuase the person batman would be fighting is already a superior fighter.

I don't know about that one. Their fighting skills could be debated.

jrodslam

Who says Wolvie is a better combatant than Bats? Lets not get out of hand here. Wolvie shows nothing that supports your statement. Secondly, Bats is more agile than Wolvie, so no matter who hes fighting, hes at a agility disadantage.

capt it up
I don't know about that one. Their fighting skills could be debated.
true u could debate it, but u can debate any thing does not eman it will be correct.
batman first batman knows far less styles.
batman expereince at best is 3 times less then wolverine and that beeing generous.

capt it up
Who says Wolvie is a better combatant than Bats? Lets not get out of hand here. Wolvie shows nothing that says otherwise. Secondly, Bats is more agile than Wolvie, so no matter who hes fighting, hes at a agility disadantage.
more agile are u kidding me?

batdude123
true u could debate it, but u can debate any thing does not eman it will be correct.
batman first batman knows far less styles.
batman expereince at best is 3 times less then wolverine and that beeing generous.

I'll give you experience for Wolverine, but when was the last time Wolverine displayed some TRUE martial arts besides just slashing and hacking at his opponents?

capt it up
I'll give you experience for Wolverine, but when was the last time Wolverine displayed some TRUE martial arts besides just slashing and hacking at his opponents?
wolverine has a style wich he created which uses many diffrent styles in one. what u take as slashing and clawing is actauly very accurate atatcks in a very well made style. also dont worry I already making a fighting skill feat list for wolverine.

jrodslam
As far as am concerned with out prep time niether of them has a shot in hell of beating Wolverine.IMO being faster and more agile Dick has better chance of surviving then Batman.

Well considering they both show to have more agility than Wolvie, lets me know that that either one of them can survive Wolvie. Bats has the fighting ability that would put him over to beat Wolvie moreso than NW imo.

capt it up
Well considering they both show to have more agility than Wolvie, lets me know that that either one of them can survive Wolvie. Bats has the fighting ability that would put him over to beat Wolvie moreso than NW imo.
talks cheap.

jrodslam
also dont worry I already making a fighting skill feat list for wolverine.

Question is are the feats youre going to post, better than Batman and Nightwings fighting skill feats? I highly doubt that, but id still like to see. Cant wait capt. big grin

Mr. Valentine
http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php...loganbucky1.jpg
http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.ph...loganbucky2.jpg
http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php...loganbucky3.jpg
http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php...loganbucky4.jpg
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.ph...loganbucky5.jpg
http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.ph...loganbucky6.jpg
http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php...loganbucky7.jpg
http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.ph...loganbucky8.jpg
http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.ph...loganbucky9.jpg
http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.ph...oganbucky10.jpg
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php...oganbucky11.jpg
http://img121.imagevenue.com/img.ph...oganbucky12.jpg
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php...oganbucky13.jpg

this is the origins fight

Thunderstrike
the links didn't work

srankmissingnin
Who says Wolvie is a better combatant than Bats? Lets not get out of hand here. Wolvie shows nothing that supports your statement. Secondly, Bats is more agile than Wolvie, so no matter who hes fighting, hes at a agility disadantage.

Well Wolverine has stalemated Warhawk (a guy who has wreacked Iron Fist more then once), wreacked Shang Chi, owned Zaran, owned Razorfist, Stalemated Junzu (he was basicly Iron Fist plus he beat bot Iron Fist and Luck Cage), he beat Mr. X and he held his own against Stick and beat Ogun.

All of these guys are better fighters then Batman, most of them are on the level of Shiva or Richard Dragon if not higher.

Thunderstrike
Ogun is probably over Shiva.

srankmissingnin
Ogun is probably over Shiva.

I ment that to come off as the worst of them are on the level of Shiva and Dragon. Ogun and Stick are much better then Shiva.

jrodslam
Well Wolverine has stalemated Warhawk (a guy who has wreacked Iron Fist more then once), wreacked Shang Chi, owned Zaran, owned Razorfist, Stalemated Junzu (he was basicly Iron Fist plus he beat bot Iron Fist and Luck Cage), he beat Mr. X and he held his own against Stick and beat Ogun.

All of these guys are better fighters then Batman, most of them are on the level of Shiva or Richard Dragon if not higher.

Iron Fist is good, but hes not THAT good imo. The Wolvie vs Shang-Chi fight was horrible. Id hardly count that as a fight considering Shang-Chi is said to be the master of all kung-fu or martial arts. If you wanna count that as a nice drawn out fight, be my guest. Shang-Chi usually beats Razorfist so Wolvie beating him isnt saying much. Plus Wolvie didnt "own" him. His victory over Mr.X was slightly impressive imo. He beat him by clearing his mind and going besserk. Im really not familiar with Warhawk, Zaran and Junzu's fighting abilities. However him beating these people still doesnt mean that he shows more or better fighting ability than Batman. They are victories nontheless and are recognized.

jrodslam
Can i see some fights with Ogun, Warhawk, Zaran and Junzu?

srankmissingnin
Can i see some fights with Ogun, Warhawk, Zaran and Junzu?

I can post them tomorrow

jrodslam
I can post them tomorrow

Cool. Thanks.big grin

bats2jm
can nightwing bet batman ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.