Any poker players here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PokerJunkie.com
Are there any poker players here? I'm a professional poker player and movie addict. Currently have 1200 DVDS smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PokerJunkie.com
Are there any poker players here? I'm a professional poker player and movie addict. Currently have 1200 DVDS smile

i am a poker player, not pro or anything i just enjoy it

PokerJunkie.com

Drumdude1167
I un-like poker

Demarthl
isn't all that kind of site advertising huh

Drumdude1167
whoopie

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) spam.com

DarthLazious
I play Poker somtimes but I rather play War instead.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PokerJunkie.com
Where do you play, I play at pokerstars under the name: Royaltee_Gee

i play with freinds...... but i might play at www.this_thread_is_spam.com/so_is_your_name_and_sig

a1hsauce
lol i heard a while back poker is the new sport that took the Hockey seasons place on weeknights

§P0oONY
I have watched Poker on tv before.... i know how sad am i... it was the WPT... hwat ever that is

smoker4
http://www.bearkey.com/photos/1093973822-spam.gif

a1hsauce
World Poker Tournament... some pretty good Hold 'Em players there though... yes i watched it a couple times too... only to improve my form though confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by a1hsauce
World Poker Tournament... some pretty good Hold 'Em players there though... yes i watched it a couple times too... only to improve my form though confused

laughing me too

lil bitchiness
Spam - closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.