Sasquatch (Alpha Flight) vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who wins?

I'd go with the Thing because in the Exiles:Fantastic Voyage the Thing was kicking the crap out of Mimic and the Exiles version of Sasquatch which is only like 5 tons weaker than the Alpha Flight Sasquatch.

Who does everyone else think would win?

ebonyblade1
Originally, sasquatch was suppose to be stronger than the hulk. and you saw the version of the thing when his power was amped up to 100 tons in that exile comic. So regular thing versus walter langkowski sasquatch would be a better fight with the edge going to Sasquatch.

armandovalles
well the thing is now a low level cl 100+ in the mainstream too, not just in the exiles universe.

leonidas
i remember an older book (before the thing was increased) where sasquatch pretty much had his way with the thing. with his new increase, i'm sure the thing would fare much better. enough to beat him? i think so, just based on experience and fighting skills alone.

juggernaut74
Sasquatch beat Thing in Marvel two in one #82 or 83. The Thing fans are gonna make an excuse though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.