captain america vs shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTaTiC sHoCk
dicuss

David Duchovony
Are you kidding man???

ZephroCarnelian
Err... SHAZAM....

With no worries....

colossus17
this is a total mismatch

leonidas
i love CA, but i'd LOVE to hear a way anyone thinks he could possibly win this one.

Zahit
Originally posted by leonidas
i love CA, but i'd LOVE to hear a way anyone thinks he could possibly win this one.
Strategery.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Zahit
Strategery.

What in the hell is 'Strategery' ? Some sort of Asian nipple torture? Because that's the only way I can imagine him winning this one.

nigel45
"Strategery" is a joke from Saturday Night Live.

The Flash
Shazam!

jplatinum
Cap has a chance, only if he can get in close enough to go all out.
I find that when I go all out, I exert myself more and my punches have alot more force.
Maybe this is true for cap, so he could do some damage to Shazam if he hit him in vulnerable/vital areas where he is not as tough.
Overall, I think that Cap might be just alittle outmatched.
Shazam can use the powers of any god and is like thor or superman.
Cap may go down hard.
Cap gets k.o. 7/10.

gautam
Cap goes down 10/10....no chance in hell will he damage shazam

SpyCspider
same outcome as Supes vs. CP. Poor Cap.

kgkg
sad not even one vote for Cap America sad

at least wov got some vote agnst superman sad

kgkg
But shazam is too much for cap

Blade Cutter
Cap can do it with the help of Shield and the ice cream man.Once Shazam heres the ice cream man he will turn back to his kid form but the ice cream man is a really a Shield agent and the ice cream has a chemicals in it that stops all lighting from get with in a half a miles around him stopping him from turning back into Shazam.Then Cap takes this advantage to good uses and beats the powerless kid to death with his shield.

black robb
Originally posted by nigel45
"Strategery" is a joke from Saturday Night Live. good one

sbo
Actually "Strategery" was used first by G.W. Bush.

And NOT as a joke.

life is cruell
why is it that batman can beat super man but captain america who is batmans equal stands no chance against shazam
im not voting that cap would win but im just stating that its wierd

StrawNilla
Originally posted by life is cruell
why is it that batman can beat super man but captain america who is batmans equal stands no chance against shazam
im not voting that cap would win but im just stating that its wierd
I myself would think Supes would beat Bats five months from Sunday just by poking him too hard.

OtterVomit
Superman has well known and easily exploitable weaknesses which Batman has used to defeat him repeatedly.

Shazam however....

K Von Doom
Is this against the wizard Shazam or Captain Marvel? I guess it doesn't matter.

David Duchovony
No it really doesnt Krissy Von Doom!!! I know it's you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.