It Is PG-13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderdrew8
The new trailer said it is PG-13 for violence and intense images.

Cascador
search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button, search button,

Boris
Wowzers!

HAROLD
what new trailer?

HAROLD
I repeat: WHAT NEW TRAILER?

Darth Subjekt
theres a new one they show on tv...it starts out with anakin marching into the Council and its all intercut with like red lettering...they show it alot during the Friends re-runs, at least they do here i Fl.

DarkYoda
Record & Upload!!!

Happy Dance

macgeek2005
Please do. Thank you.

Darth Luke
i would pay to see that, well actually i wouldn't but i would still like to see it

macgeek2005
I'll pay up to 10 bucks to see it.

Darth Luke
well if its free you're not going to pay are you lol

Darth Subjekt
yea ill try to record it next time it comes on....

macgeek2005
How long was it?

Darth Luke
can i be mates with you guys?

Darth_Vader05
Its going to be PG - 13 but why havnt they said anything on StarWars.com yet?

macgeek2005
I'm not sure. How long was this new trailer you saw?

Darth Subjekt
it was approx 1:30 much of the same footage as the theatrical but intercut with text and maybe an extra scene or two...i was too amazed the first time i saw it to absorb any info, lol, but i always catch different parts throughout the week. I see it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Its also on MTV typically around 5:30-7:00 pm around here.

bill9d9
Short answer: YES

*awaiting Lance to find this thread and finish it off*

Darth Luke
i saw a 5 min trailer of star wars ep. 3 when i went to the cinema

macgeek2005
Originally posted by bill9d9
Short answer: YES

*awaiting Lance to find this thread and finish it off*

Answer to what?

macgeek2005
Originally posted by Darth Luke
i saw a 5 min trailer of star wars ep. 3 when i went to the cinema

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

maddani
5 min. ? laughing i dont think so

Darth Luke
i didnt time it exactly but it was quite long

macgeek2005
hmmm... What did it show?

Darth Subjekt
if it was inthe cinema, it was the theatrical trailer. approx 2.5 min.

Darth Luke
yeah something like that, it was practically covering the story of ep.3 and quickly kept flashing back to the fight between anakin and obi wan

macgeek2005
did it start with....

Palpatine: The Dark side of the force, is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Anakin: Is it Possible to learn this power?

Palpatine: Not from a jedi

???

Darth Luke
no i dont think so its just banged open with action

macgeek2005
wow. Go to the theater again, and film it.

fezster
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum24/old_news.jpg

Darth Luke
well its not old news to some people

astrofan428
Sounds like the Unleashed promo, except the lenght he said. But they dont repeatedly show "trailers" during commercial breaks.

Probably gets so excited when it comes on that it seems longer.

Darth Luke
yeah if it includes the part where palpatine says 'are you threatning me?' well i think thats his words i havn't seen it recently but i can remember a lot but that aint one of them

macgeek2005
I don't understand this. Is there a different trailer that only shows in the theaters or not?

Darth Luke
i think there is because i havent seen any on tv yet but i always see them in cinemas

Darth Subjekt
well i saw one on tv that is completely different than in the theaters. And i dont really give two shit if some douche thinks im lying.....i have absolutely NOTHING to gain by lying about it....and i will find a way to record it and get it on here.

LandoSpeeder2
The movie comes in less than a month, so I don't really care if their are 15 different trailers.

LanİeWindu™
We already have a PG-13 topic...closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.