Cyclops vs Wolverine...with a twist!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
In this fight Cyclops has sustained no brain damage and can control his optic blasts without his visor and this is the standard Wolvie.

Nataku8188
Cyclops. Easily. He can just let loose and blast Wolverine around until he gets bored. Of course, he'll miss if he isn't using those GIGANTACON beams he has.

I say One-eye takes it 7/10

dominic/wolf
wolvie would break his head off like he did in the tommorow people

Metalmanx
How do you suppose that if Cyclops impales him left and right with his optic blast? Or just basically fries Wolverine to a crisp from a distance that Wolverine can't reach?

This battle is Wolverine's ONLY if he can get close. But if Cyclops has control over his blasts (actually, it wouldn't matter if he didn't either), then he easily takes this battle. Wolverine wouldn't get anywhere near him, he just doesn't move that fast. And please no one tell me that he can. Cyclops fires as fast as he can see. He's going to hit Wolverine basically everytime.

Cyclops takes this match. For once. Bout time really.

Metalmanx
And dominic/wolf, if you truly read that issue (I own it), you would know that the Cyclops that Wolverine broke the neck of, was indeed a virtual reality simulation designed by Beast. It all happened in Wolverine's mind. It never really happened.

black wolverine
cool pics of collosus

wolverien is to fast and if cyclops is close wolverine wins but if they r far apart cyclops wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.