Mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Funky Punk-
ok i am soooooo mad ..... cuz this weekend i m suppost to b goin to see my older brother with my mom and my little brother. sooo i was sick 4 about 5 days now i am better. but now my mom and little brother are sick and if they dont get better we will not go.... it wouldent get me so mad except i dont get to see my brother very often cuz he lives in a dif. state soooo i am soooo MAD!

i just had to let that out

JLred
I cant understand that but im sure it must really suck....

shangheid
Yeah I don't know how it is but...I know how it is to be mad sad

-Funky Punk-
well it does suck sad

The Tired Hiker
It sucks to be mad. sad

-Funky Punk-
yeh it sure does

StinkFist462
yea it does suck to be pissed

The Tired Hiker
One time I was mad, and it sucked.

-Funky Punk-
LIKE NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Way. erm

-Funky Punk-
OMG i thought it would never happen

The Tired Hiker
Well, it was just one time. erm

SlipknoT
Its 420, forget your troubles and smoke a bowl smile

The Tired Hiker
True dat!

BlackC@t
Drugs are bad nono

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Drugs are bad nono

Only when they are laced with crack! big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Only when they are laced with crack! big grin Nothing wrong witht hat either smile

LanİeWindu™
Don't get mad, get glad.

Ronny
if you get mad you sweat and when you sweat you get clogged pores then you get these huge ass pimple people on your foehead and get even more pissed off until your head is one huge pimple then you die

§pearhead
Originally posted by Ronny
if you get mad you sweat and when you sweat you get clogged pores then you get these huge ass pimple people on your foehead and get even more pissed off until your head is one huge pimple then you die

thanks for the laugh laughing out loud

Ronny
You are very welcome, Jeremy stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.