Bane VS Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Both are extremely strong men they arent superhuman buth they are peak human

King Burger
I never knew just how strong is Kingpin, but he obviously has alot
of muscle along that fat.

I say Bane though. Anyone that can break the Batman is not to be
triffled with.

Nightstick
Originally posted by King Burger
I never knew just how strong is Kingpin, but he obviously has alot
of muscle along that fat.

I say Bane though. Anyone that can break the Batman is not to be
triffled with.

Fisk is very strong and deceptively fast. Fast enough to stomp a room full of martial artists and go toe to toes with Daredevil. He is also a trained martial artist, mostly Sumo I think. Unfurtunatly his fighting skills nor strength measure up to Banes. Though weather Bane is on venom at the time of the fight makes a difference.

Metalmanx
Kingpin also really injured Spiderman with a MASSIVE bear hug once. I dunno, they're kind of hard to compare. Good match I think though.

kgkg
Bane takes this.

And kingping is mostly muscle, but his reaction time is slow.

And bane is a power house when comparing to humans.

K3VIL
Originally posted by kgkg
Bane takes this.

And kingping is mostly muscle, but his reaction time is slow.

And bane is a power house when comparing to humans.
Kingpin parried Spider-Man's blows during their fights, isn't that fast?
Fisk can lift 650 Lbs, while Bane must use the venom serum to be superhuman.Bane broke Batman's spine after Bat was really tired and injured from fights with other of his archvillains.
Kingpin goes fist to fist with Spider-Man, DD isn't a match compared to staying against Spidey.Big K throwed Spidey through the walls of his mansion, and they were walls composed from a layer of of concrete and bricks.He once putted Spidey into a submission position and they shatter themselves through 2walls of the mansion and Kingpin was still fighting.
The man is now quite old, but in his good days he was the only not-enhanced human enemy of Spidey able to give him a fight.

leonidas
KP also whooped the red skull who has beaten cap on occasion. great fight, but i like the KP's will to win (amply demonstrated by his origins). he is one very nasty fat man!

SpyCspider
strength wise, i say KP's got an edge over Bane without Venom....just because he held his own against Spidey's 10 ton class range. With Venom, I think Bane could potentially be stronger, but only because he's got more agility and martial arts talent IMO. Deviousness--KP takes it, I mean Bane is really smart and he planned Bat's demise, but KP's a veteran when it comes to controlling the rackets.

However, it makes me wonder if Spidey was just underestimating KP a lot because he's only human and that's why he gets bear-hugged. In a straight up fight (no weapons), I think Bane on venom would ultimately kick KP's ass. Just think if BAts went against KP, what would happen...and I put Bane on Bat's level.

K3VIL
Originally posted by SpyCspider
strength wise, i say KP's got an edge over Bane without Venom....just because he held his own against Spidey's 10 ton class range. With Venom, I think Bane could potentially be stronger, but only because he's got more agility and martial arts talent IMO. Deviousness--KP takes it, I mean Bane is really smart and he planned Bat's demise, but KP's a veteran when it comes to controlling the rackets.

However, it makes me wonder if Spidey was just underestimating KP a lot because he's only human and that's why he gets bear-hugged. In a straight up fight (no weapons), I think Bane on venom would ultimately kick KP's ass. Just think if BAts went against KP, what would happen...and I put Bane on Bat's level.
You gotta consider Spidey is not the Punisher, he holds back or he would murder Kingpin with one punch, he's always using about 1/3 of his real strenght against Kingpin but anyway withstanding with that makes Kingpin a fella to reckon with.Plus also Kingpin bear hugged Spidey cause he's an expert sumo user, and Spidey don't fight anyone with that fighting style, plus KP muscles plus the fat side of his body grants him to make the impact of Spidey's fists slightly less powerful so he can make Spidey getting tired for a few and use the lack of attention to hit him, yes cause Spidey don't pay attention to the Spider Sense, he goes in slugfest mode with the big K

Fieldy69
close match i still dont know who to pick

MERCILOUS
Fisk is only 4% body fat. I think 650 bench is way under for him. He might even be class 1. And to say Fisk is slow is silly, this is a guy who out finesses elite ninja. I say on Venom, Bane takes it, without it it's Fisk all the way.

Nightstick
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Fisk is only 4% body fat. I think 650 bench is way under for him. He might even be class 1. And to say Fisk is slow is silly, this is a guy who out finesses elite ninja. I say on Venom, Bane takes it, without it it's Fisk all the way.

According to the Marvel Encyclopedia Fisk's strength is peak human. Which they say means he can lift twice his own body weight. Which at some 450lbs is 900lbs. The next step up in strength in the encyclopedia is 800lbs to 10 tons I think, so Fisk falls into the next catagory. If only because of his weight.

Fieldy69
this would be cool to see

jplatinum
Fisk stands a good chance, but if Bane gets juiced out of his head like he does on occassion, then Fisk might loose.
Two superjuiced punches to the head and its a wrap for Fisk.

dawsey28
I wonder who would win if this was a two-sided prep battle.

jinzin
bane doesn't even need his venom.....are you guys not aware he's a match for batman without it?

xmarksthespot
Bane w/the Venom likely wins.
Bane w/out Venom likely loses.

jinzin
I still think it's a toss up without the venom...

brainchild81
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Fisk is only 4% body fat. I think 650 bench is way under for him. He might even be class 1. And to say Fisk is slow is silly, this is a guy who out finesses elite ninja. I say on Venom, Bane takes it, without it it's Fisk all the way. I agree w/Merc. I feel dirty sad

willRules
Does Fisk get his cool weapons cos if he does he could beat bane with venom yet alone without.............

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
Kingpin parried Spider-Man's blows during their fights, isn't that fast?
Fisk can lift 650 Lbs, while Bane must use the venom serum to be superhuman.Bane broke Batman's spine after Bat was really tired and injured from fights with other of his archvillains.
Kingpin goes fist to fist with Spider-Man, DD isn't a match compared to staying against Spidey.Big K throwed Spidey through the walls of his mansion, and they were walls composed from a layer of of concrete and bricks.He once putted Spidey into a submission position and they shatter themselves through 2walls of the mansion and Kingpin was still fighting.
The man is now quite old, but in his good days he was the only not-enhanced human enemy of Spidey able to give him a fight.

Bane no longer needs the Venom. He hasn't needed it since a year or two after knightfall, unless they randomly retconned it.

Juntai
Bane.

Wanderer259
Last I heard, Bane's traveling the world looking for his 'place'. Still clean.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Fisk stands a good chance, but if Bane gets juiced out of his head like he does on occassion, then Fisk might loose.
Two superjuiced punches to the head and its a wrap for Fisk.

or one superjuiced punch from you....

golem370
Thats lift press 650 pounds not bench press 650

thezenbrawler
press is bench, what do you mean?

golem370
Over Head

TwisterGameX
Bump

K3VIL
Kingpin still takes it.
Bane deals with Batman, Kingpin deals with Spider-Man, do the math man.
Spidey hold back with humans, but knows well that Kingpin is nowhere the typical thug with big muscle, he has skills, he has strenght, big K will show Bane why he was NY crime leader.
I mean Kingpin wasn't just respected cause of his money and mind, if you mess with him, he'll mess with you, and it wouldn't be fun.
Anyway I think Kingpin should be more than 650 lbs-pounds range, I'll put him on peak human, so 800.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.