ultron (latest) v superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ultron

v

superman

DigiMark007
I wish I knew. Who's Ultron? The name sounds familiar, but I don't have a face or power set to go with it.

-DM

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

leonidas
ultron - adamantium android who has trashed the avengers on numerous occasions. super smart, can interface/control technology/computers, energy blasts, all around invulnerable badass . . .

DigiMark007
Sounds like he'd whup Superman then.

Actually, he sounds kinda like Nimrod, only Adamantium instead of being able to rebuild himself real well like Nimrod can.

The Avengers are more than a match for Superman (Thor alone would give him a good fight) so if he can take them on a regular basis Supes should be a walk in the park. Supes could probably fly away in fear, but that's not his style....

-DM

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

Delta1938
Originally posted by Digi
I wish I knew. Who's Ultron? The name sounds familiar, but I don't have a face or power set to go with it.

-DM

For shame, Digi. For shame.

RealityWarper
Ultron destroys Superman's brain with a sonic weapon. He wins.

JBL
Ultron mauls superman.

Damborgson

-DM

Hmmmm

panthergod
Superman wins 8/10. outsmarts, outfights, tanking everything Ultron has, tears apart Adamantium, reprograms him, or disrupts him via counter-frequencies.

Mindset
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hmmmm laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Ultron mauls superman.

thumb up

Digi
laughing out loud

smh, phucking 2005 necro-bumps. I'll cosign 2005 Digi's assessment that Superman would run away in fear though.

leonidas
this thread is awesome.... thumb up

StiltmanFTW

-DM

Profiled.

DarkSaint85
His sign offs at the end.....

cdtm

-DM

Don't feel too bad, I didn't know who Kraven is. If you still don't know who Ultron is ten years later, them I'd be a little ashamed.. wink

TethAdamTheRock
Leonidas must be the oldest active member here, i was in 9th grade when this thread was made and still had Aol online internet

Philosophía
The Avengers are more than a match for Superman (Thor alone would give him a good fight) I think people missed the truly wrong statement in Digi's post thumb up

Digi
When I found this board, I was just getting into comics. My knowledge consisted mostly of 90s cartoons. If Spider-Man, the X-Men or Batman hadn't fought them, I probably didn't know them. Just consider it a testament to how quickly I was able to become an expert. wink

In any case, glad it can provide some unintentional humor for you young'ins.

And yes, leo's old as dirt. Must be pushing 60 by this point. It's a wonder he can still debate coherently. thumb up

One Big Mob
When I found this board, I was just getting into comics. My knowledge consisted mostly of 90s cartoons. Just consider it a testament to how quickly I was able to become an expert. wink

And yes, leo's old as dirt. Must be pushing 60 by this point. thumb up I found this board when all my information came from those Marvel Power Level cards and the cartoons. I was collecting the Galactus Marvel Legends baf at my brothers and searched up characters. All of the sudden Tyrant seemed like the biggest character in comics along with Golden Superman when I found this place that night. I used to think Surfer could beat Galactus too before I started illegally downloading comics.

But I never made posts as bad as yours. Especially that little signoff, which you can't have really looked back and thought it was neat.

-DickMolestor

Digi
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I found this board when all my information came from those Marvel Power Level cards and the cartoons. I was collecting the Galactus Marvel Legends baf at my brothers and searched up characters. All of the sudden Tyrant seemed like the biggest character in comics along with Golden Superman when I found this place that night. I used to think Surfer could beat Galactus too before I started illegally downloading comics.

But I never made posts as bad as yours. Especially that little signoff, which you can't have really looked back and thought it was neat.

-DickMolestor

Not sure if this is just poking fun, or is more antagonistic. Hopefully the former. In any case, no arguments from me. If the worst I can say of my early days is that I was ignorant of much of comics (I basically learned everything I knew about comics from KMC at that time) and had an annoying sign-off, there are worse legacies.

One Big Mob
Not sure if this is just poking fun, or is more antagonistic. Hopefully the former. In any case, no arguments from me. If the worst I can say of my early days is that I was ignorant of much of comics (I basically learned everything I knew about comics from KMC at that time) and had an annoying sign-off, there are worse legacies. I think we all remember what signoffs can lead to with the great Alpha Centuri downfall. You're lucky you got out when you did.

Digi
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I think we all remember what signoffs can lead to with the great Alpha Centuri downfall. You're lucky you got out when you did.

lol, but true.

I feel like non-mods only got about 60% of the AC saga. The other 40% was the onslaught of PMs he'd send to various mods to try to get them on his side. I'm just glad I wasn't one of his primary focuses. I would not have had the patience for it.

leonidas

And yes, leo's old as dirt. Must be pushing 60 by this point. It's a wonder he can still debate coherently. thumb up

pfft. you should all be thankful my mature self came along when it did to raise the bar in this place. sneer

now turn the radio down and get the hell off my lawn.

--LEO

TethAdamTheRock
When I found this board, I was just getting into comics. My knowledge consisted mostly of 90s cartoons. If Spider-Man, the X-Men or Batman hadn't fought them, I probably didn't know them. Just consider it a testament to how quickly I was able to become an expert. wink

And yes, leo's old as dirt. Must be pushing 60 by this point. It's a wonder he can still debate coherently. thumb up Shouldnt being here more that 10 years mean automatic Mod?

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
pfft. you should all be thankful my mature self came along when it did to raise the bar in this place. sneer

now turn the radio down and get the hell off my lawn.

--LEO laughing out loud

leonidas
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Shouldnt being here more that 10 years mean automatic Mod?

good christ in heaven no... laughing out loud anyone who's been here 10+ years knows better than to want that thankless job. i had my chance at mod-dom once upon a time and decided against. besides, no one would want me to mod--my trigger finger would be WAYYYY too quick--there wouldn't be anyone left in the forum. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.