What do you usually do after you have sex with a horse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Personally, I, The Tired Hiker, think sex with horses is wonderful, I do it constantly, same with cows. no expression

SlipknoT
I beat up Cripples and take their Fruit alien

The Tired Hiker
Okay, anyone else?

-Funky Punk-
i ....................................... EAT.... alot

fantasygirl
I pig out on junk food!!

BackFire
I eat some pie, POONTANG PIE

-Funky Punk-
well i eat alot so i m usually not hungry... its a wonder that i am not fat and thank god i am not... i mean i eat so much u would think i would be a blimp but i am li=ucky and so i stay skinny!!1

The Tired Hiker
You are all sick and disturbed. confused

BackFire
hahaha. Classic TH.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BackFire
hahaha. Classic TH. evil face

-Funky Punk-
who me? is it just me or did the thred name change?

BackFire
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
evil face

Teehee, two can play this game stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I stand by what I said...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I stand by what I said... laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
who me? is it just me or did the thred name change? evil face I did give a fair warning in the first post. big grin

IceWithin
I do sum spankie naughty

but seriously, no expression

GuitarBunny
i swallow a whole bottle of Prozacrenske

King Burger
I go check up on my sister-wife Mary-Anna-Belle-Jo.

BakaXero
i heard some woman died because she had sex with a horse. no expression

boogie
i'd have a hayday with a horse big grin .. then id tell him to stop horsing around.. and then we'd vote on something and he'd answer yay or neigh wink .. AND THEN, after all that talking, my mouth would get hoarse.

lol

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BackFire
Teehee, two can play this game stick out tongue

You, it was you, wasn't it?! You changed my first post again! eek! laughing Nice one, Backfire. rolling on floor laughing

Ou Be Low hoo
Personally, I, The Tired Hiker, think sex with horses is wonderful, I do it constantly, same with cows. no expression

You are 'constantly' having sex with horses AND cows!?! Wow! What stamina...

I also indulge - not constantly, though... - and after the delicious deed I wipe my penis and then drink margaritas.

Good question, though...It's worth asking...

Tptmanno1
hehe, I'm curious to know what the original thread/post said....

(Smoke...)

BlackC@t
Afterwards I usually listen to The Ataris happy

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
hehe, I'm curious to know what the original thread/post said....

(Smoke...)

Okay, here's how it went. I started a thread called 'What do you do when you are hungry?' In the first post I typed, 'Warning, I am up to shenanigans, just answer the question,' or something like that. So, folks started spouting off about how and what they eat. Then, about ten minutes later, I changed the thread's title to 'What do you usually do after you have sex with a horse.' I changed the first post as well, to 'Personally, I don't have sex with horses so I wouldn't know.' So then, since I fooled everyone, even the genius mod known as Backfire, he retaliated by changing my first post to what it is now, and I can't change it back. So basically Backfire has demonstrated why he is called Backfire once again by making my little plan backfire, making myself look like a horse f*ck*r. big grin

Ou Be Low hoo
Okay, here's how it went. I started a thread called 'What do you do when you are hungry?' In the first post I typed, 'Warning, I am up to shenanigans, just answer the question,' or something like that. So, folks started spouting off about how and what they eat. Then, about ten minutes later, I changed the thread's title to 'What do you usually do after you have sex with a horse.' I changed the first post as well, to 'Personally, I don't have sex with horses so I wouldn't know.'

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo

That's great.

BlackC@t
Hey TH, how's it hangin'? cool

Tptmanno1
ahh...
see I miss stuff....

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Hey TH, how's it hangin'? cool

Things are going well, I'm on the hunt for a new pad. I plan on moving closer to my work within a month, and to live closer to the ocean as well. And you? How the heck are ya? big grin

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
ahh...
see I miss stuff....

Yeah, but I did post a sweet recap just for you. wink

BlackC@t
I'm good. I'm trying to get a job and I just bought two new CDs', Taking Back Sunday and The Ataris! smile

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm good. I'm trying to get a job and I just bought two new CDs', Taking Back Sunday and The Ataris! smile

Are those like the latest Christian bands? embarrasment

BlackC@t
Christian bands!? Ew! No! sick

The Tired Hiker
Well, that one was called Taking Back Sunday, that sounds pretty religious. stick out tongue big grin

BlackC@t
No! Stop it, stop it! STOP IT! weep

The Tired Hiker
okay, I stopped. embarrasment

BakaXero
nik niak paddy wak!!!

Mist

I slap the bi@tch, then i thank god prince charles married her....

stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Me personally, I light a cigarette and then tell the horse to get out of my bed and take her bitchass into the kitchen to make me a sandwich.

Mist

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
and a beer. and it should be open by the time it brings it to you.big grin

Of course, it has to be opened since it's gonna bring it to me in a frosted mug.

Klogz
Meh, beer. I'd need something stronger

BullitNutz
I whip her ass into the kitchen where she makes me breakfast, complete with coffee and whiskey. Then I tell her to go get the abortion.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mist
I slap the bi@tch, then i thank god prince charles married her....

stick out tongue

hysterical

that is classic..

Telpy
I'll tell you when I try that...tonight! laughing

Mighty Yoda
TTH is getting very weird

dark1365
TTH is getting weirder...

badboy2004
weirder is the word

eleveninches
You die. It breaks your spine.

Mighty Yoda
i mean, sex with a horse *faints*

a1hsauce
How Sick are you, everyone knows sex with a pony is best.... goshhhhhh

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BullitNutz
I whip her ass into the kitchen where she makes me breakfast, complete with coffee and whiskey. Then I tell her to go get the abortion.

coffee and whiskey happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.