Champion vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Uh-oh. This would be a fight. This may be the Fight Champ is looking for. He'd prob. make quick work of Gladiator though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wonderman
Uh-oh. This would be a fight.

No, it really wouldn't.

Cosmic Cube
See that blue guy on the stretcher? That's Gladiator.

Wonderman
I mean a Gladiator that doesn't lose his confidence but is full and growing. Champ would still smack him down in a gif.

Cosmic Cube
Against a fully powered Gladiator, with or without the Infinity Power Gem, Champ wins.

He doesn't need the Infinity Gem. That's just a failsafe. Champion wields the Power Primordial. Unlike the other Elders of the Universe, he uses his power solely for hand to hand combat, making him virtually undefeatable when fighting hand to hand. Gladiator is going to get pounded.

Champ without the Power Primordal, Gladiator would win.

juggernaut74
Ever hear of the Obliterator?

Sentry
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Isn't that the guy Surfer beat, but had to power up to do it?

juggernaut74
He is a elder also. How does Surfer power up?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Obliterator uses technology, though. He doesn't use the power primordial to fight, he only likes to blow stuff to smithereens. I think Surfer transmuted his machinery. Don't ask me how Surfer was able to do so without getting "obliterated."

The power cosmic is below the power primordial. Surfer can't even hurt an Elder using it.

juggernaut74
Off the top of my head Surfer has defeated at least two elders. Champion and Obliterator. If Surfer could not hurt and elder using the power cosmic how was he able to put down Champion?

Wonderman
So Champ is Elder, Power Primadoral and Infinity Gem. Damn he'd smack Gladiator down. But Galdiator is infinate Strength growing pulse total growth invulnerabilty. I still think this is the 5 min fight of Champs life.

Cosmic Cube
Gladiator does not have infinite strength. He has immeasurable strength, that decreases with his self confidence.

I'm almost positive there was a plot hole or some plot device or PIS that allowed Surfer to defeat Champ.

long pig
Plot hole or entirely made up, either makes it void in this discussion.
i.e gambit vs gladiator, wolverine takes a nuke...ect.
Pure PIS.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
See that blue guy on the stretcher? That's Gladiator.
what comic is this? Issue #

is this even legit?

Wynndar
She Hulk form a couple months ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.