Black Panther & Night Thrasher VS. Nightwing & Robin(Timothy Drake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
No prep, city like enviroment.

Debate.

black wolverine
i thinnk the robin dou would win just because im takeing an intrest in robin now

King Burger
I keep hearing that this Black Panther is pretty tough, though I
have no idea why.

I say the DC team wins. Being training by Batman must count
for something.

Nightstick
Robin or Nightwing could probably take out Night Thrasher. On the other hand Black Panther has a pretty good shot at beating both of the Robins at once. At different points he has beaten the Fantastic Four, The New Warriors, Iron-Man, and Captain America. I figure the only real advantage the Robins have is that they work very well together.

Sentry
Current Night Thrasher is more experienced now, he did the whole bruce wayne thing and traveled around the world studying different forms of martial arts. He has a betten chance than you think. If Thrasher can hold of Timothy Drake for awhile, I'm pretty sure T'Challa could take Nightwing, and then they could both double team Drake.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Sentry
Current Night Thrasher is more experienced now, he did the whole bruce wayne thing and traveled around the world studying different forms of martial arts. He has a betten chance than you think. If Thrasher can hold of Timothy Drake for awhile, I'm pretty sure T'Challa could take Nightwing, and then they could both double team Drake.

Has thrasher. Cool I haven't read any Night Thrasher in a long time. Like I said I think Panthers got a shot at beating both of them alone, hell he has a good shot at beating all 3 of the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.