Black Panter vs. U.S.Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
I know everone goes against Agent but i think he wins most of the time. He could take it man.

Blade Cutter
Who is Black Panter do you mean Black Panther.Agent wins the fight against the new guy the Blck Panter.

Sentry
Ohhh, I'm going against my gut instinct and saying T'Challa. I know Agent's tough, but Panther I think has more experience.

the Darkone
Blackpanther will kick his a$$.

Blade Cutter
I thank Black Panther would lose indeed to U.S Agent. U.S Agent vs. Black Panter I don't know who would win I don't know his powers is he new I've never herd of him.

K Von Doom
Isn't US Agent Class 10?

Metalmanx
The Black Panther is near the pinnicle of human physical perfection, his natural strength and abilities having been heightened by unidentified heart-shaped herb administered only to Wakandan kings during a sacred ascension ritual. THe herb os also only in Wakanda. While not superhuman, he is nearly as strong as a human being can become. He can lift (press) a maximum of 750 pounds with supreme effort.

You shouldn't vote unless you know who the competitors are.

Cosmo Kramer
The black dude wins

Wonderman
With his suit on Panther is gonna be hard to beat. I mean it doesn't matter how strong you are your gonna end up wresteling him.

K3VIL
Agent can own Black Panther.Panther against super strong guys have always problems.Agent's shield can parry anything BP thrws at him, and with his superior strenght he can simply pummel BP face until he fall unconscious, Agent is not Captain America, he doesn't show mercy, plus also he's class 20 actually, and he has survived to a fight with Ronan the accuser and he knocked out with ease Piledriver of the Wreckin Crew.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Who is Black Panter do you mean Black Panther.Agent wins the fight against the new guy the Blck Panter.

who is Blck Panter?

stick out tongue

Wonderman
Black Panter is that weirdo who goes around panting in ladies ears, i meant the Panther. See the pic in the intro for evidence.

Draco69
If Cap can beat the hell out of Agent so can BP.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
If Cap can beat the hell out of Agent so can BP.
He can cause he's the good boyscout and the writers wouldn't let Agent beating him a 2nd time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.