Tulak Hord vs. Darth Maul NO FORCE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
These are definately some of the best lightsaber duelist of all time. Who do you think would win in a fight with NO forece powers.

Kun-ni Habeo
TULAK hord

Fishy
Tulak would beat Maul easily...

Maul isn't even close to his skill, even with the force he'd be a floor carpet in seconds

Revan Darkstar
defintly Tulak, he was unmatched in a time that made even Exar Kun and Revan look like pathetic children and either of them would waste Maul. Tulak would beat Maul even if he had to fight with Yoda's stick and his right arm was cut off.

Kun-ni Habeo
LOL
agreed

Darth Revan33
I dont agree with Tulak making Exar and Revan look like pathetic children at all. However, Tulak would slaughter Maul.

Darth_Glentract
I wonder why jackstain hasent come to defend Maul

Kun-ni Habeo
he knows tulak is better

ArthasKnight
Tulak is definitely better.

Darth_Nefarus
Stop making threads that say, NO FORCE. The idea is retarded. This is Star Wars, the universe bound together by the force, so it must be present in every fight otherwise, it isn't fair to either combatant.

With or without the force, Maul will fall.

Darth Mantis
Tulak Hord.

Darth_Janus
Like I've said many times, the Force is always present, and it reflects in the command of the lightsaber. Now, if one were to saw Force powers restricted, that would be different.

Fishy
It would hardly matter in this case, Tulak would still win... With or without the use of force powers

Darth_Nefarus
Agreed, but the idea of "no force" ruins most of the characters ability. At least, the characters found in this forum

Fishy
Yeah, but i just always see no force as no force powers... No force makes them all a bunch of weak bastards, well actually its not even possible seeing as they all depend on the force no matter what they do

Darth Mantis
^I agree.

Naga Sadow
ye, the control of the saber comes from the force, thats why only force sensitives can wield them, others would hurt themselfs. so if u say without force they would both commit suicide be4 they could touch each other,
anyways, tulak would own. i always vote for ancient sith lords no matter who they are fighting, only exeption is, that 2 ancient lords fight. then its really hard to tell

Darth_Janus
True. I wish I knew more about the capabilities of Pall and Kresh in particular.

Naga Sadow
google them, ull find a lot of hits. and on those2 ull find a decent ammount of info

Darth_Janus
Will do. Thanks.

Darth_Glentract
When I say, NO FORCE, I mean that they dont use powers like force lightning, stasis, or force choke, in the middle of a fight. This dosen't mean that they loose their connection to the force completly. Heck, I could beat any of them if they didnt have the force.

Darth Mantis
^laughing out loud

Fishy
Its true though

Darth Mantis
I know...

jackstain
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAActually..........my computer was broken.

MAul wuld whip this prissy b1tches A$S. lol. im only sayin this because i know about two things about Tulak Hord...jack and sh1t.

i know who he is, and what he is considered, but until i find out more, i will root for my homie.

Darth_Glentract
The implication is that Tulak Hord came *before* Ludo and the rest, per the dialogue in Knights II. He's described as one of the "very first" successful lightsaber practitioners, still the greatest in history.

The descriptors make it sound as if Hord's era occurred back around 10,000 BSW4 or afterward, back when the first lightsabers were introduced. The Vultar Cataclysm took place around 4,250 BSW4. He was after people like Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh. He was also considered better with a lightsaber than a guy(Naga Sadow) who was able to rips out the cores of Stars with his mind.

Fishy
That doesn't mean he was good with a lightsaber though, he was but being able to destroy stars means nothing about your lightsaber skills.

jackstain
the man has a point^^

Jedi Mom
darth maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.