Martian Manhunter Vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Pretty close. Vision is immune to telepathy. Both can become intangible, but Vision can increase his density to 90 tons. MM's advantages are flight, telekinesis, Martian Vision, and strength. Vision is more durable. I'd say, after a good fight, Martian Manhunter.

DigiMark007
Wow...forgot how good Vision is too.

I'd go with MM also, but it would be close.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
This has been done.

Blade Cutter
this has been done like three times once by me.

Rewmac
Since there are five threads and I have to bring a new one coz it got closed...Hmm... I gotta say the Martian takes Vision...

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/1qb1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/batowned.png

Vision wins 10/10. 313

Rewmac
313 No real deal...Everyone can take the Spectre...shifty

Superherovandal
MM can shapeshift is stronger, faster, he can become invisible. he also can increase his durability. He wins.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Superherovandal
MM can shapeshift is stronger, faster, he can become invisible. he also can increase his durability. He wins. Besides shapeshift. Vision can do those too...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Close fight. I'd give MM a 7/10 victory.

hush
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Pretty close. Vision is immune to telepathy. Both can become intangible, but Vision can increase his density to 90 tons. MM's advantages are flight, telekinesis, Martian Vision, and strength. Vision is more durable. I'd say, after a good fight, Martian Manhunter.
what MM has telekinesis?

batdude123
J'onn with ease.

SpunkySmurph
J'onn speedblitzes Vision
J'onn makes Vision explode/melt into slag upon eyesight
J'onn rips Vision in half with his bare hands
J'onn takes in mass from the earth to turn into a giant monster, and stomps Vision into the ground

Etc.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
J'onn speedblitzes Vision
J'onn makes Vision explode/melt into slag upon eyesight
J'onn rips Vision in half with his bare hands
J'onn takes in mass from the earth to turn into a giant monster, and stomps Vision into the ground

Etc.

Like I'm not trying to be funny but visions intangibility negates everything you just said. I mean this fight would be really boring because both of these guys can't REALLY hurt each other.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Like I'm not trying to be funny but visions intangibility negates everything you just said. I mean this fight would be really boring because both of these guys can't REALLY hurt each other. Untrue.

J'onn rips Vision's head off his shoulders faster then Vision can register that he's in a fight.

Caps Conscience
Untrue.

J'onn rips Vision's head off his shoulders faster then Vision can register that he's in a fight.

Meh the stipulations of thread is that their fighting so they both know. He goes intangible immidiately and then what happens?

SpunkySmurph
You don't get it.

They get placed inside the match.

Before Vision can process "go intangible", J'onn's put his fist through Vision's face.

Caps Conscience
You don't get it.

They get placed inside the match.

Before Vision can process "go intangible", J'onn's put his fist through Vision's face.

If you say so. I really don't see it though.

guy222
Originally posted by C1nd3r
Who wins?

j'onn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.