Boo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
no expression
My computer stopped working so i cant go on kmc alot

ninja not thast its really affecting me at all....

so yea, Hi to all the people i know that i cant talk to that often no expression can someone tell me WTF happened to KMC blink

SlipknoT
hey ronnnnny

Ronny
hey biiiitccchhh

Demarthl
ZOMG fix it!

KMC is dying, i said it in another thread, its sliding down the side of a mountain, getting closdr to a drop surely to kill it, and there is no furn bush to crack it in the nuts and stop it sliding erm

§pearhead
Em...it got boring?

Can't be more specific than that.

Ronny
how hopeless no expression

Ive noticed alot of newbies have taken over

Ronny

§pearhead
Originally posted by Ronny
Its been boring stick out tongue i just stay because only a few of my friends have msn. now i cant so its all their fault happy

how...honest confused

Ronny
mmhmm happy Im only on here because i have nothing else to do

Lana
Neera happy

Yeah, KMC's been getting boring. I don't post in the OTF nearly as much as I did....I'm starting to go back to sticking mainly to the RP forums again like when I first joined laughing out loud

§pearhead
mmhmm happy Im only on here because i have nothing else to do

and because your msn's not working? messed

Demarthl
cry we need everyone back, even the people i never knew, and at least back when i first joined the annoying members were something to flame about, now they're just over hormonal 14year olds who think they smoking crack when its powder sugar erm

Ronny
When i first joined i was a harry potter person embarrasment now im not. I want to go to the star wars forum but im afraid ill read something i dont want to then it will bother me the whole time im on my trip sad and i'll jump off a building

RaventheOnly
eek! Ronny!!!

Ronny

Lana
When i first joined i was a harry potter person embarrasment now im not. I want to go to the star wars forum but im afraid ill read something i dont want to then it will bother me the whole time im on my trip sad and i'll jump off a building

I rarely go in the SW forums here for the simple fact that there's too many idiots. Troll central it is.

§pearhead
and i'll jump off a building

We went over this yesterday, you're fooling no one disgust

Ronny
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
eek! Ronny!!! eek! Jason!

Ronny

§pearhead
and theres no msn on this computer

computers like that exist? sad

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
I rarely go in the SW forums here for the simple fact that there's too many idiots. Troll central it is.

sad

yeah, the stupid noobs suck ass.....have to make a thread about everything.

Ronny
I rarely go in the SW forums here for the simple fact that there's too many idiots. Troll central it is. Same... and ive read enough postds in there to tell some people just have no idea what theyre talking about stick out tongue

I have my books and movies to keep me company

Dr. Strangelove
Hey Ronny, hope things are going well. smile

Yeah, the OTF has been quite crappy. None of the members that made the OTF fun is posting anymore, so pretty much I'm in the music and sports forums.

Ronny

§pearhead
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Hey Ronny, hope things are going well. smile

Yeah, the OTF has been quite crappy. None of the members that made the OTF fun is posting anymore, so pretty much I'm in the music and sports forums.

Most of the old regulars have lost any and all motivation to post here erm

SlipknoT
Ronny is cheese

Ronny
Originally posted by Mist
sad

yeah, the stupid noobs suck ass.....have to make a thread about everything. yeah "oh my god today i saw this pair of shoes but i coudnt get them because the girl wearing them was walking to fast"

lil bitchiness
Welcome back eek!

Ronny
OH! Alot has happened that i forgot to tell you about! I cut my hair to my jaw stick out tongue so and Tommorow night im singing that song mandy moore sang for a walk to remeber in my schools talent show and dancing to the Space Jam song with a group of girls and alot of other stuff eek!

Ronny
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Welcome back eek! Thank you! happy

Your signature is awsome eek!

Lana

Ronny
***** i hate you! cry show off

Mist
yeah "oh my god today i saw this pair of shoes but i coudnt get them because the girl wearing them was walking to fast"

"oh my god today i saw this pair of shoes but i coudnt get them because a girl was wearing them and i have no idea how to interact with real life girls coz i sit on my comp all day and look at cybergirls and i lack a normal social life"

Ronny
Seems that way....speaking of which, I hardly see you on here anymore!!!
He has maps for battlefront stick out tongue he spent alot of yesterday talking about them

was it yesterday blink or the day before

Ronny
Originally posted by Mist
"oh my god today i saw this pair of shoes but i coudnt get them because a girl was wearing them and i have no idea how to interact with real life girls coz i sit on my comp all day and look at cybergirls and i lack a normal social life" laughing

§pearhead
Seems that way....speaking of which, I hardly see you on here anymore!!!

like most everyone, I've lost a lot of motivation to come here...>.< I got plenty of stuff to distract me now stick out tongue

Lana

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ronny is cheese I am? blink

OH that reminds me last night i had a dream that the moon was a death star and the only reason it was revolving around earth was to get a nice aim at the white house

Lana
I am? blink

OH that reminds me last night i had a dream that the moon was a death star and the only reason it was revolving around earth was to get a nice aim at the white house

laughing that's awesome.

Ronny
alot of my dreams are eek! i had another star wars dream a few nights ago that i forgot but it was awsome eek!

SlipknoT
Ronny is a Mushroom

Ronny
I am not sad

lil bitchiness
Thank you! happy

Your signature is awsome eek!

eek!happy Thaks Ronny and Lanah!

SlipknoT
I am not sad Please? sad

Ronny
NO no expression I am woman

fear me

SlipknoT
can you be half mushroom?

Ronny
Nope stick out tongue

SlipknoT
cry I'll die

Ronny
cry thats really unfortonate

SlipknoT
cry Tah Tah

Ronny
See you in hell happy

SlipknoT
SEE YOU HELL MY FRIEND, SEE YOU HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL rock

Ronny
Die die die my darlin ill see you again no expression

Coldfire
laughing out loud Awww poor you Slip

Ronny
dont give him any sympathy stick out tongueit'll make him soft and cuddley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.