Pai Mei had it coming..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
If you ask me, Pai Mei should not have been so trusting to his students, especially Elle, to fix/prepare his dinner after all the abuse he put them through. If Pai Mei had to pluck out Elle's eyeball because of her insubordination and remarks, and not expect any kind of hostility or retaliation, then he was conceited AND naive. But all in all, a master such as Pai Mei deserved a nobler death than poisoned fish heads, in my opinion. Does anyone disagree?

tabby999
not really, i dont think he was worried about revenge because people obviously go to him knowing that hes a hard ass and dosn't take any shit. he wouldn't expect someone to do something as underhand as poison his food, he prolly thought that even elle had more dignity and respect for her superior, which she shows through the movie she has no dignity, respect or careing for people irrelevent of where on the pecking order they sit in relation to her

~MAchinREvenge~
He defineatly deserved a more noble death, no doubt about that.

WindDancer
I gotta a feeling that Elle was lying. She said that just to make the Beatrix angry and lose concentration. Pai Mei must have survived.

gold watch
exactly my thoughts!

elle couldn't poissen beatrix in the hospital, elle couldn't poissen budd in the caravan (the black mamba did), ergo how could elle have poissened the master?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.