*Gaassp* Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Tommorow night I have to get up on stage and SING Only Hope by Mandy Moore infront of a whole shit loads of people and im really nervous cry help meee

Mist
ill sing with you! eek!

Ronny
I'm serious cry I'm gonna throw up. I hate singing infront of people

The Tired Hiker
Then don't do it.

Ronny
I have to or i get an F shock

Tptmanno1
ok.
Firstly, Instead of thinking about your screw ups, think "How do I want this part to sound?" This will keep you in the present and not focused on your mistakes.
You WILL screw some part up, accept it, everyone does it, just move on.
Try to think about simply entertaining the people, not a grade or anything.

Breath, bring water, breath, and pretend your alone...

(can you tell I preform in front of people alot?)

Ronny
cry Thank you Steffy. I'm just really stressed because i just got told today that i WILL be singing it and if i dont my grade goes kurplunk cry I wanted to slap my ***** of a teacher so hard.

*breathe*

Tptmanno1
don't think about the grade,
worst thing you can do.

Coldfire
Yeah, just pretend you're singing in your room by yourself or something. Don't let all those people intimidate you; the fear only screws with your head, making it seem even more scary.... So don't let it.

Ronny
I'm not really thinking about the grade because as long as i go up and sing the song im fine, it doesnt matter how well. BUT I dont want 5o embarrass myself infront of a bunch of people, like i tend to do embarrasment And It is really hard for me to pretend im alone

Coldfire
Aww I know how you feel; I had to do a play in front of a bunch of people, and I was the narrator, so lots of lines. I don't know how the heck I got through it, but I did. And I think you'll do just fine smile

Ronny
Oh I love acting in front of people eek! very very much, its just singing bleeech cry

Elessea
I know what you mena....they're sooo different...

but I'm sure you;ll do fine. Just make your singing into acting...

The Tired Hiker
Ronny, just fake a suicide if you start feeling embarrassed! thumb up

BakaXero
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Ronny, just fake a suicide if you start feeling embarrassed! thumb up
lol classic

Alpha Centauri
Flip the script. That's what I do.

If you go out there thinking they're all watching you, it'll be bad. Go out there not with the mentality of, "They wanna see something from me" but "I've got something to show them". Puts you in the driving seat.

-AC

Ronny
Ronny, just fake a suicide if you start feeling embarrassed! thumb up Yea i can see it now eek!

So I lay my head back down. And I lift my hands and pray To be only yo--*collapse* Ah I'm dead

LanİeWindu™
Picture the audience in their underwear...or better yet, walk out there in just yours skivvy's.

Elessea
Just treat is like a piece of theatre, if you love that, then you'll be fine.

Ronny
*sigh* ok i guess im okay now

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
Yea i can see it now eek!

So I lay my head back down. And I lift my hands and pray To be only yo--*collapse* Ah I'm dead laughing
No, but seriously, the more you practice singing the song, the more you'll nail it. So just practice as much as possible until then. You'll do fine.

Ronny
theres just this one part where she goes really high pitch aznd im afraid im gonna mess it up

even though iv got it down right now blink

Elessea
You are going to be brilliant eek!

all you need is a little dash of self-confidence!

LanİeWindu™
theres just this one part where she goes really high pitch aznd im afraid im gonna mess it up

even though iv got it down right now blink

Pull an Ashley Simpson...use a back up track.

Ronny
Thanks Elessea happy I hope that'll work tommorow

Lance stick out tongue no

Alpha Centauri
Just think 'WWTD?'.

-AC

LanİeWindu™
Trust me when I say this...

You'll do great, you'll knock their socks off, you'll blow them away, make them ask for an encore, you'll get a standing ovation, you'll...ok I ran out of analogies.

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Just think 'WWTD?'.

-AC Put a water bottle inbetween his legs and squeeze happy

eek! OMG I SHOULD DO THAT

Ronny

LanİeWindu™
See ya Ronnykins...good luck tomorrow.

The Tired Hiker
Practice that high pitch part over and over and it will become easy. You won't even have to think about it when the time comes.

Mist
and if you do decide to go out in underwear.....take some pics wink

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
and if you do decide to go out in underwear.....take some pics wink

I second that emotion.

The Tired Hiker
I say stream some video!

LanİeWindu™
I say stream some video!

Even better.

Wolflet
poor ronny cry

i wanna hear you sing though eek!

my little sista is growing up droolio

Jackie Malfoy
Tommorow night I have to get up on stage and SING Only Hope by Mandy Moore infront of a whole shit loads of people and im really nervous cry help meee

You will do fine.Just go by the old saying on imagining the everyone (the boys mosty)in there underwear!Oh and break a leg1jm laughing

silver_tears
I love that part of the movie cry
Landon is a babe love

Good luck ronny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.