Evangel's Amalgam Tournament Sign-Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94

Khellendros
Totally signing up for this one! By the way, why are Engineer and the Doctor not allowed?

Nataku8188
Sign me up.

demigawd
What's the point of a mental attack if you can't shut them down or control them? To give them a headache?

Also, shouldn't there be a cap to how many characters you can combine? What's to stop me from taking the basically unbeatable team I created in the Demigawd vs. YOU thread and making an amalgamation out of that?

What the heck? I'll sign up....

K Von Doom
I'm in

demigawd
EDIT: Nevermind my second point, I noticed the rules just now. My bad.

Sentry
This will be my first tournament. Sign me up.

Quick Freeze
MEMEMEMEME!

Khellendros
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
MEMEMEMEME!
AhHA! Coming back so I can beat you again, eh?? stick out tongue

long pig
I would like to join but im in another thing already, great idea tho...should be awesome to watch.

gamewarrior
Sign me up I wanna join too.

http://posters.westbalkanonline.com/speedlist/FP1214%20THE%20HULK%20punch.jpg

gautam
sign me up....if there still is room

stormfront13
can i join??

Scoobless
i suppose i could give you all another crack at the title......... i'm in

cool

DigiMark007
The Doctor isn't allowed ?!?! miffed

I'll watch from the sidelines thanks.

big grin

-DM

P.S. Actually, I count 10 already signed up, so that should be it. Put me as the first alternate or something if someone drops.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Khellendros
AhHA! Coming back so I can beat you again, eh?? stick out tongue

dont put me against khell!!! i will not have another 2 week battle just to loose just because he's smarter than me and uses "wildstorm characters" and i dont know what the **** is going on and jenny sparks flies into my mouth and electricutes me from the inside and **** midnighter makes me merge with concrete!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . unless it the championship cool

stormfront13
so are all the spots full now for the ten people?? i counted ten people sighned up so far

stormfront13
alright i just reread it and are we supposd to do our characters now??

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
alright i just reread it and are we supposd to do our characters now??

no

Originally posted by Evangel94
Drafts will begin this Sunday, April 24, 2005.

First Come First Serve

stormfront13
oh ok thanks. i got my character all planned out

Scoobless
oh ok thanks. i got my character all planned out

i thought i had as well........ but now i'm coming up with a ton of different workable possibilities

big grin

stormfront13
same here i had two characters but now i am debating between another to use. by the way is ther a imit to how many we can use?? its only three right??

Scoobless
yeah, it's only three......... and it's first come first served ....... so i presume there'll be no duplicate characters

stormfront13
oh crap then i'll have to hurry

long pig
hell, count me in. when do we have to tell our characters?

stormfront13
during draft

Scoobless
sunday

Scoobless
hey Evangel94....... how are you going to limit the voting to regulars? ...... just have a type in vote rather than the standard anonymous poll?

Khellendros
Soo many people to choose from... Still, I wanna know why the Doctor AND Engineer are out.

stormfront13
i think i got my prefect person now but my characters might be taken quickly..... maybe

Scoobless

First Come First Serve

............. a time should be posted for the actual start....... being in different timezones could decimate your team

stormfront13
yeah hopefully evangel didn't mean it like first come first serve for the characters

Scoobless
i think that's exactly what he meant

demigawd
So wait...no repeats of ingredient characters or no repeats of amalgams?

Evangel94
Originally posted by demigawd
So wait...no repeats of ingredient characters or no repeats of amalgams?

Once a character is chosen by a participant, that character may not be chosen again.

Person A chooses Magneto
Person B or anyone else from that point on may not have magneto or any version of magneto.

Khellendros
Once a character is chosen by a participant, that character may not be chosen again.

Person A chooses Magneto
Person B or anyone else from that point on may not have magneto or any version of magneto.
>_>
<_<
What about clones? Both Magneto and Spiderman have had rather prominant clones.

K Von Doom
Go the Superman, Gladiator and Hyperion team! stick out tongue

Quick Freeze
what if someone chooses savage hulk? then others can choose maestro, war hulk, grey hulk, devil hulk etc. right? that the impression that i got the first time you tried to start this. i remember you saying thatyou have to say the exact hero (e.g. saying "savage hulk" instead of hulk) and provide some sort of link if neccesary

DarkCrawler
Count me in. I have to think about character fo a while.

stormfront13
alrihg i think i got a pretty good character and it has characters that people might not use

long pig
haha i got one, but the only name I can give him makes him seem like a sexual predator.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by long pig
haha i got one, but the only name I can give him makes him seem like a sexual predator.

If I were in the tourney I would get Black Bolt, Mandarin, and Nimrod. His name?....

Black Man-Rod!!!

eek! laughing eek!

Fortunately for all of you, I'm not in it...my fights would consist entirely of sexual innuendos and inappropriate remarks.

cool

-DM

Scoobless
that's pretty much what i have planned too

long pig
Me too. It's all about the sex jokes and bathroom humor.

Quick Freeze
is it sunday yet. . . i think it is some where. . . japan?

Sentry
I've got 3 characters lined up. I have 3 just in case on you guys use one of the other characters before I do. Hehe.

Scoobless
i've got a few combinations i'm considering....... unfortunately i think one or two of the key components may be the first to get picked....... do we pick all three at once or take turns each?..... like when picking teams for sports

Quick Freeze
all 3 at once i think

Quick Freeze
when does it start we need an actual time!

Superherovandal
can i join? please?????? stick out tongue

Scoobless

First Come First Serve

ok..... i'm in the UK and sunday for me starts in 56 minutes...... if not told otherwise by that time i will submit my team....... if i have to wait for EST then i'll be asleep and may lose out on the characters i want

Quick Freeze
someone pm evangel!!!!

Scoobless
i did that a while ago........ no response..... try again

long pig
I could submit it for you if you'd like.
Evan shouldnt mind as long as you give the OK.

Quick Freeze
is it sunday EST or PST

long pig
Well, since the world revolves around me it SHOULD be EST.

Quick Freeze
does anyone know what ST evangle is in, there's no location in the profile. . .

Scoobless
pffffssshhhqqquuhhhfrrrr!!!

lol

Britain invented time.....lol..... that's why the GMT line goes through Britain and therefore all time decisions should be made by us.... or me

Scoobless
just over 5 minutes to go........ we need to make a decision now

i need clarification...... if someone picks a character for their amalgam ie Silver Surfer..... does that mean no-one else can use that character?

long pig
PFFGGGMMMMMGGUURRRT!!!
The mayans from mid to south AMERICA invented time and the Calander.
I myself invented the sun and most of the oceans.

If she does say she waits till our time, i'll give her yours and mine at the same time if you can't stay up.

long pig
If mine gets taken im royally screwed.

stormfront13
well its almost sunday where i live(maybe) so can i post i don't think that ther should be a rule for how many times a haracter can be used. like maybe it can be used4 or 3 times. cause for some people its already sunday and its not for me so all my characters might get chosen

Quick Freeze
know info at all on evangel's profile, except that there have been 666 posts done whistle

Scoobless
PFFGGGMMMMMGGUURRRT!!!
The mayans from mid to south AMERICA invented time and the Calander.
I myself invented the sun and most of the oceans.

If she does say she waits till our time, i'll give her yours and mine at the same time if you can't stay up.

the problem there is that if one of my characters is unavailable i'll have to change the whole team...... probably

and i invented the earth and everything in, on and above it....... you bloody ungrateful colonial scumbag

lol

Khellendros
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
dont put me against khell!!! i will not have another 2 week battle just to loose just because he's smarter than me and uses "wildstorm characters" and i dont know what the **** is going on and jenny sparks flies into my mouth and electricutes me from the inside and **** midnighter makes me merge with concrete!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . unless it the championship cool
laughing
You goin' down, fool!

Scoobless
the only thing in the rules about character selection is the date and "first come first served"...... so i assume it means each character can only be used once

stormfront13
well imo thats not really fair cause people have different time-zones and for some people its already sunday. but when its sunday for me i'm postin my team right away lol

Khellendros
well imo thats not really fair cause people have different time-zones and for some people its already sunday. but when its sunday for me i'm postin my team right away lol
Yup. Unless Evangel shows up and gives us a set time, my character is going up at 12:01 Central time.

Scoobless
Yup. Unless Evangel shows up and gives us a set time, my character is going up at 12:01 Central time.

well it's 12:45 am on sunday for me and i've been holding off from posting a team so far as i'm waiting for a decision....... plus i don't want you to see my team and have a couple of hours to come up with the perfect counter team.... embarrasment

and, y'know, the whole "fairness" thing about me selecting way before anyone else

Sentry
Is this a one on one character tournament or is this a team vs team tournament? If it's teams, damn, it's gonna be hard not to pick someone else's character.

stormfront13
i think its one-on-one

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
Is this a one on one character tournament or is this a team vs team tournament? If it's teams, damn, it's gonna be hard not to pick someone else's character.

you pick 3 characters and jam all their abilities into one body.... it's all in the starter thread

Sentry
Cool. I got my main character, and 2 as back up, just in case I get up late.

long pig
lol @ basically saying "you have to wait for the USA time or its not fair...but as soon as its 12 here im posting **** the westcoast!"

they must be BELOW surfer people....first person who picks galactus we get to give him a wet willy.
Deal??

stormfront13
ha ha ha deal, and are we allowed to post versions of caracters?? like one of my charasters was once upgraded but then they weren't anymore. they were still under surfer when they were upgraded and was like a totally different character so would that count??

Scoobless
why don't we all just post our teams now and Evangel can ok them or not when he/she gets back online

Khellendros
lol @ basically saying "you have to wait for the USA time or its not fair...but as soon as its 12 here im posting **** the westcoast!"

they must be BELOW surfer people....first person who picks galactus we get to give him a wet willy.
Deal??
No, she said herald level and below. She even used Surfer in an example. And, I never complained about fairness, Scoobless decided that on his own. IF he had posted his character, it might have been inconvenient, but I wouldn't have bitched about it.

long pig
no no, i wasnt pointing fingers. I was just joking. took me all wrong smile
So Surfer and below? i missed that.

Scoobless
ok, i PM'd you all about posting the teams now, Long Pig and Khell say it's fine with them...... what about the rest of you?

Sentry
I'm down with that. You post first, I'll post right after you.

Scoobless
I'm down with that. You post first, I'll post right after you.

lol...... guess that put me on the spot

Quick Freeze
i got your pm, post it and im posting as soon as you do

Scoobless
you sure you want me to go first?..... i may end up taking one or more of your picks

Sentry
Go ahead Sccobs, right behind you.

Sentry
Doubt it. But if you want I can go first.

Quick Freeze
go!!!

Scoobless
ok....... everyone post now........... whoever states a character first gets him/her

Sentry
Dr. Marvel Cain

Height: 6"10

Weight: 700lbs

Dr. Marvel Cain is a cross between Doctor Druid, Captain Marvel(Genis), and The Juggernaut

Strength - The Dr. Marvel Cain possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. The Dr.Cain is said to be unstoppable, and the upper limit to his strength is not known. Dr. Cain possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his strength to an as yet unknown degree and makes him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being.

Durability/Stamina/Speed - Besides giving him impressive superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak gives the an extraordinary degree of resistance to all conventional forms of attack. In rare cases when a weapon breaches Cain's invulerability, Dr. Marvel Cain has been able to regenerate within miliseconds. Cain can shield himself even further from injury by mentally surrounding himself with a force field. Cain can survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen. He is sustained by his mystical energies alone. In addition to his powers from Cyttorak, He possesses the Kree Nega bands, which channels cosmic energy into his enclaves, which further bolsters his strength and metabolism, and giving him the power of interstellar flight enabling him to traverse the universe at a speed beyond light.

Mental powers/Magical abilities - He had a remarkable control over his body and bodily systems, could communicate telepathically, and could psychically mesmerize others, often casting illusions directly into their minds. He could levitate and perform telekinesis to a small extent. Cain also possessed a high degree of magical sensitvity, in detecting magical energies as well as sensing impending danger. Cain supplemented these powers with magical spells he has learned over years. He had a large repetoire of Druidic rituals, including one that can bridge dimensions.

Energy Projection - Dr. Cain can emit powerful concussive force blasts of cosmic energy from his Nega Bands. He also has the ability to absorb cosmic energy and bolster his strength and metabolism. Cain also possesses Cosmic Awareness, which allows him to sense danger on a universal level. As a result, he has limited ability to see the future, he can perceive objects and individuals, the presence of beings, and cosmic threats cloaked by invisibility or illusions throughout the universe.

Paraphenalia - Dr. Marvel Cain wears a helmet fashioned from an unknown mystical metal found in the dimension of Cyttorak. Wearing this helmet, Cain is able to resist all forms of psionic attack on his mind successfully. Recently, Cain constructed a skullcap from scraps of the metal he used to construct the helmet. He wears the skullcap under, his helmet. Hence, if his helmet is somehow removed in battle, the skullcap will provide him continued protection from psionic attacks on his mind.

Weapons - Kree Nega Bands

Ok I did it. How bout you guys.

Khellendros
Majestic: Body/abilities
Silver Surfer: Power,indestructable shell
Black Bolt: Combat skill, powers, scream.

Still don't have a name.

Sentry
HAHAHA how's that.

Quick Freeze

Scoobless
Drax with Gem
Flash
Quasar

i'll come up with a name in a sec...... had to change when i saw someone had stolen the Juggernaut
big grin

Sentry
Awww crap Khellendros character looks tough.

Sentry
Ha, I beat you, I got Juggs first.

long pig
Dr Strange man impulse of the universe

long pig
he-mans infinite strength, impulses light speed and Dr Stranges magic. (f you scoob, i wanted flash!)

long pig
If I had Flash it woulda been
Strange-man Flasher of the Universe. but noooooooooooooooo!

Khellendros
Here's my links.

Majestic:
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.htm
http://members.tripod.com/~rikmertens/image/wildcast6.html (scroll down a bit on this one)

Silver Surfer:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/silversurfer.htm

Black Bolt:
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/terrigenmist/BlackBolt.html

Oh, and his name is Mr. Silverbolt.

Sentry
http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

http://www.avengersforever.org/characters/Characters.asp

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

First one for Genis, second for Druid, and third for Juggs.

Scoobless
Drax the Quantum Flasher?.....lol
Flash....the Quantum Destroyer?
Quantum Flux?

long pig
He-Man:"When Prince Adam changes to He-Man, in this form He-Man can summon infinite amount of strength directly from the universe through Castle Grey Skull, He-Mans sword is capable of absorbing and re-directing magical or energy based attacks."

everyone knows who impulse and strange are right?

long pig
Drax w/gem is above herald wouldnt you think?

DigiMark007
I love how He-Man just took off in like the last two weeks on this forum.

Bad-ass picks LP...no one can have the Doctor, and no on'es about to pick Tick or Spider-Man, so the fanboy in me is rooting for you.

-DM

Scoobless
Drax w/gem is above herald wouldnt you think?

no..... i would put him about equal with surfer..... he's stronger but doesn't have the same level of energy blasts

he's well into the class 100 strength level but he's no Odin

Drax
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/drax.html

Flash
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/wally.html
(couldn't find a really decent one)

Quasar
http://www.technohol.com/new-u/starbran/quasar.asp
(again..... not easy to find a good one)

Quax the Quick?

long pig
He-Man:"When Prince Adam changes to He-Man, in this form He-Man can summon infinite amount of strength directly from the universe through Castle Grey Skull, He-Mans sword is capable of absorbing and re-directing magical or energy based attacks."

Impulse: http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/archive/index.php/t-25959.html
Strange:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=223

If for some strange reason he-man is void I ask for The Asgaurdian Destroyer inhabited by dr strange with impulse's speed.

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
no..... i would put him about equal with surfer..... he's stronger but doesn't have the same level of energy blasts

he's well into the class 100 strength level but he's no Odin
You're right I was thinking of something else, sorry.

Scoobless
i'm having more difficulty coming up with a name than a character....... lol

long pig
same here.
Dr He-Pulse?

Im Strange Man?

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I love how He-Man just took off in like the last two weeks on this forum.

Bad-ass picks LP...no one can have the Doctor, and no on'es about to pick Tick or Spider-Man, so the fanboy in me is rooting for you.

-DM Thanks, I only picked him because of everything i learned about him here, so i researched and He-Man is a mean fella.

the strongest + best magic + light speed= BEAT DOWN! mooo hoo haa haaa

Scoobless

Scoobless
the strongest + best magic + light speed= BEAT DOWN! mooo hoo haa haaa

i'm faster, invulnerable..... and i have those wakky quantum bands that can come in handy

stick out tongue

long pig
Please, i can tap into the speed force just like you foolish mortal!
plus I got bands of cyttorak to keep you from flying or running! moo hoo hoo haa

Im Strange Man has a pink cape and pink underwear and buldging shiney man muscles and long blonde hair.
This alone will distract Mr Majesitc long enough for me to throw him into another dimention.

Khellendros
I'm doing a full on writeup on Silverbolt, like Sentry did. Trust me, he rapes your characters.

DigiMark007
I got it longpig...

Strange, Impulsive Man.

His greatest power is his unpredictable quirkiness.

-DM

P.S. shouldn't the plans and bragging WAIT until you're actually fighting? Just a thought.

Scoobless
I'm doing a full on writeup on Silverbolt, like Sentry did. Trust me, he rapes your characters.

lol

save some for the battles guys........or Quantum Speedfreak will start laying the smackdown now

cool

long pig
BIO for Strange Impulsive Man(thanks!)!
"Strange Impulsive Man can call upon a great many magical spells, including incantations enabling him to cast illusions and hurl mystical bolts. He wears a cloak of levitation that grants him the power of flight and wields the Eye of Agamotto, which allows him to see through illusions and read minds. He can call upon a limitless amount of physical strength directly through the universe via his magical sword.
Strange Impulsive Man can tap into the universal force known as "Speed Force" allowing him to reach and pass lightspeed, inturn slowing any non speedster to a complete stand still. The magical sword Strange Impulsive Man wields can counter and/or absorb any magic or energy based attack re-directing it to the attacker or dissipating it completely. Being a Prince Strange Impulsive Man has had many years in h2h combat training by top fighters including speed fighting and sword fighting."

Scoobless
ok....... i'll do a quick bio before i head to bed

Scoobless
the Quantum Speedfreak is physically invulnerable and can tap into the "speedforce" dimension allowing him to reach and pass light-speed, in turn slowing any non speedster to a complete stand still

His Quantum bands can create anything he can imagine, absorb energy and project energy blasts, they also shield his mind from psionic assault

He has the ability to project cosmic blasts, does not eat, breath or sleep, he is capable of self propelled interstellar flight and needs no protection during space travel

QS possesses vast superhuman strength well into the "class 100" category and can increase this via the quantum bands

(i did a little copy/paste from Strange Impulsive Man's bio for the speedforce description)

cool

long pig
I think Quantum Speedfreak and Strange Impulsive Man are long lost brothers.

K Von Doom
We're posting the teams now?

Scoobless
Originally posted by K Von Doom
We're posting the teams now?

yeah, we figured it was the fairest way as most of us were on and waiting for one specific timezone to hit sunday would be unfair to the "earlier" countries competitors

K Von Doom
I was counting on the earlier country advantage... being in Australia rocks dammit!!

Here goes... there's no name for this character yet...

Morg, Loki and Martian Manhunter

Scoobless
what's a Morg?

Khellendros
what's a Morg?
Scary-ass herald.

K Von Doom
Scary-ass herald.

Better believe it smile

long pig
Is Loki herald level?

K Von Doom
One would assume, seeing as he's on the same level as Thor but he could be subbed out if anyone disagrees.

Scoobless
Scary-ass herald.

yeah, i just looked him up......i'm not worried......fear

Sentry
Loki should be alright. I don't think he's above skyfather level. He's like scared of Odin. Not my decision though, but in my opinion he's all right. Good pick.

Khellendros
Yo, long pig, do you have a website for He-man? I wanns read up on him and I think that's why Evangel made the rule that we have to have links for our characters.

Sentry
I think Khellendros picked some good characters. Black Bolt was an alternate pick. Picking Wildstorm guys to confuse us huh? I know a little bit of Majestic, so I'm not worried. Surfer I'm worried about.

Khellendros
I think Khellendros picked some good characters. Black Bolt was an alternate pick. Picking Wildstorm guys to confuse us huh? I know a little bit of Majestic, so I'm not worried. Surfer I'm worried about.
Naah, I picked Majestic because of his pedigree. Surfer you SHOULD be worried about, especially when merged with my other two. >=D

K Von Doom
Majestic was what tipped the scales in the other tournaments smile

K Von Doom
When they say "below sky father level" does that mean other gods are acceptable, for instance Poseidon (who's not a skyfather), Apollo, Hela or even Thanos?

Sentry
I'm worried cause Majestic is some what of an energy manipulator, and Surfer is a king in energy manipulation.

K Von Doom
I'm worried cause Majestic is some what of an energy manipulator, and Surfer is a king in energy manipulation.

I guess you'll only have to worry about Surfer's energy manipulation - like having Wanda and Strange on the same team - just worry about Strange's magic because it's a higher level... and hope someone on your team has an immunity or defence against it.

long pig
There are tons of He-man sites.
he-man.org has all his comics including the issue where he fights pre-crisis superman.

Sentry
I've got Druid's sorcery and telepathy, as well as Juggs mystical defense against psionics. Genis will deal with the Surfer. Sure Surfer has beaten Genis before when he was Legacy, but it's a little different now.

K Von Doom
I've got Druid's sorcery and telepathy, as well as Juggs mystical defense against psionics. Genis will deal with the Surfer. Sure Surfer has beaten Genis before when he was Legacy, but it's a little different now.

I guess you'll have nothing to worry about. The combination on your sig would have made a good amalgam... and he's considered an equal to Galactus now... sort of

Sentry
Yeah, Keeper is to powerful.

stormfront13
alright heres my team

womderwoman-her powers and fighting ability

storm- the goddess version of storm(when loki gave her a hammer just like thors and her weather powers were on par and maybe even greater than thors, she also got a hammer just like thors)-

iceman-powers

alright my person looks like storm but has a hammer like thors cause loki gavce it to her, ww's powers and icemans powers and can fully use them. she has ww's fighting ability and weapons. also cause of the hammer loki gave her her powes were enhanced to be on par with thors and it wasn't clarified but she might've even been above him.

http://uk.msnusers.com/AmazingAmazons/thewonderwomanfaq.msnw

http://slsc.lifelesspeople.com/slsc.html

iceman-http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=55

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=76

long pig
like this.

http://www.uk.msnusers.com/AmazingAmazons/thewonderwomanfaq.msnw

http://www.slsc.lifelesspeople.com/slsc.html

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=76

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=55

stormfront13
thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^those are my links

long pig
No problem.

stormfront13
alright lonf pig and i are ready for anyone

stormfront13
alright heres my scoop on my character her name is AMAZON

AMAZON ia a being of great power. at a young age she was given intense training in most forms of martial art known to man, and mastered them all. when old enough she was given a magical hammer she calls STORM(is the same as thirs hammer). at toughing this hammer amazons powers sprouted. she was given incredible strength, enough to lift worlds. she was given incredible speed. she had the ability to control every aspect of the weather with great skill and power. and lastly but not least she was ghiven control over ice. with her powers she has accomplished to become a great anf fearful warrior but at the same time be a great person that others admire, respect and come to for guidence. she has even gained so much control that she can exist as water vapor, literally freeze the blood in people, and give you a heart attack just by a thought. she has literally become an unstoppable force.

stormfront13
here is a pic of goddess storm for proof
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/storm-bigcostume3.bmp

Quick Freeze
you can't use "Spider-X".... the rules state no amalgams are allowed....... i was gonna pick Strangefate..... sad

spider-x isnt an amalgam, he's a completely different person click on the link for stort and profile. he has nothing to do with dc. and strangefate is way above herald level. he cant destroy two universes and create a new one if he is freed!

Nataku8188
Will post profiles later.

Mr. Immortal - Inability to die
Damage - Living fission reactor/damage absorption
Superman - Abilities/solar power absorption

Thanks to Mr. Immortal, my character cannot die. GG.

Quick Freeze
ok it's almost sunday in my time and unless there's someone here from a pacific island then PST is the final frontier and there's still no sign of evangel.

btw everyone knows which general zod i'm talking about? the general from krypton, who's basically a ruthless psycho superman but has worked his way up in the army to become a general so he has all army skills as well (fighting, stradegy, technology, weaponry, etc. . .) just to clear things up wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>