What do girls like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
Im 20 good looking, but I think i'm inmature I dont know what to say to girls so What do girls like? confused

badboy2004
me of course thats who they like

mystery_gal
well, depends on which girl ur talkin to.....

badboy2004
i know how about i talk to you

Wendigo
Originally posted by mystery_gal
well, depends on which girl ur talkin to.....

So what like? confused

nitro-swicked
steven shut u freak get a grip haha get a real bird girls on the internet dont count!!

badboy2004
like quiet grls shy grls

Wendigo
I like funny girls laughing out loud

badboy2004
so do i

mystery_gal
so, wut do u not like about them?

badboy2004
nothing i really want to get to know you

Wendigo
They Argue a lot and some of them dont have no sense of humor sad

badboy2004
thats one reason

mystery_gal
heh....so tell me about urself.....

badboy2004
who me

Wendigo
Originally posted by mystery_gal
heh....so tell me about urself.....

I'm funny smile (and sort of hot)

mystery_gal
ya u

mystery_gal
um.....how can i no for sure?

badboy2004
i've just sent you a private message and i'm funny as well

Wendigo
Hey, The point is(forget about looks thats not to much of a problem)but I want a girl to tell me exactly what to say to a girl.Like what do they want to hear? blink

Clovie
Originally posted by Wendigo
Im 20 good looking, but I think i'm inmature I dont know what to say to girls so What do girls like? confused right attitude. sad
you have wrong one.

Telpy
Girls like candy...sad

Wendigo
Yeah?

Fionnuala
they don't like self pty threads on internet forums...roll eyes (sarcastic)

you just have to go with what ever you think a certain girl wants..if she doesn't like you, you'll find out pretty quickly..

badboy2004
thats the way i like it

Wendigo
I found that out sad

Clovie
Yeah? having an attitude "oh i'm soooo goodlooking" is wrong. i mean...it is good that you know you are...

okay..i have no idea how to explain it embarrasment

and if you really like some girl...don't EVER compare her to ANY model. NEVER EVER.

Wendigo
My Ex was hot though................. sad

Clovie
My Ex was hot though................. sad don't compare the new gf to the EX. NEVER.

badboy2004
clovie is as well

Wendigo
Originally posted by badboy2004
clovie is as well

Hey wink I did not make this thread to chat people up

Clovie
clovie is as well i'm what? confused

badboy2004
but it sounds like it though

Wendigo
confused

badboy2004
haha only joking

tecknoyashi
hmm... Boys

badboy2004
what about us

Wendigo
hmm...girls

badboy2004
girls

Wendigo
girls

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.......Yeahhhhhhhhhh

badboy2004
yeah

Storm
Im 20 good looking, but I think i'm inmature I dont know what to say to girls so What do girls like? confused
With the right girl, words will come easily.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

badboy2004
oh cool i'm a boy

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

badboy2004
thats a nice username

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

badboy2004
bye

yellow lab gurl
i think you need to be respectable, and respect the girl, kind, non self obsorbed, cute, Funny.
That's what i like.

silver_tears
I like mature guys, I tend to drift to the older embarrasment

Demarthl
minimising your chances eh? threads liek these make you seem desperate erm not the best of starts
you've got to get the girls attention with your personality, generally counts more then looks, sometimes erm charm will come naturally if you truly like the girl

misha
Originally posted by silver_tears
I like mature guys, I tend to drift to the older embarrasment

yeah i tend to go for older guys too ... not cause of the fact that they're older ... just cause older guys ... i dunno, they have this different sexiness about them flirt

silver_tears
It's the maturity yes

misha
definently yes
i must admit, wheni was buying my baby today, there was thig guy there tiling the place or something ... and he played a few songs on her and he was so damn good and i just fell in love with him (i worked out he was about 30 cause he said he'd been playing for 20 years and started when he was 11)
but i think i just felt like that cause any guy who plays an acoustic is so hot towards me in_love

though i wouldnt date him stick out tongue

silver_tears
I love artistic guys love
Any who can write, or play something, or draw eek! so freaking sexy, and I love guys who like reading, that's very hot!
It just shows they're special embarrasment

it dow sleep
i can play 3 different types electric/bass/acoustic

but once u can play acoustic u can play electric easy but bass is hard

misha
I love artistic guys love
Any who can write, or play something, or draw eek! so freaking sexy, and I love guys who like reading, that's very hot!
It just shows they're special embarrasment

OMG irene i know exactly what you mean! eek!
a black and white artist attracts me so much! flirt1
an acoustic or base player draws me into dream land! cloud9
and a writer/poet is just so romantic in_love
and a guy who reads, and can admit it (some people think it's geeky roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is just so hot cool

oh and accents are also a HUGE turn on for me droolio

misha
Originally posted by it dow sleep
i can play 3 different types electric/bass/acoustic

but once u can play acoustic u can play electric easy but bass is hard
im gonna start acoustic lessons soon .. but so far i tought myself (off the net) how to play jack johnson - symbol in my driveway, and deep purple - smoke on the water

and im gonna learn base after that - i thought it would be easy confused cry embarrasment

it dow sleep
u girls r weird lol

misha
u girls r weird lol

i get excited embarrasment

it dow sleep
Originally posted by misha
im gonna start acoustic lessons soon .. but so far i tought myself (off the net) how to play jack johnson - symbol in my driveway, and deep purple - smoke on the water

and im gonna learn base after that - i thought it would be easy confused cry embarrasment no base is hard but theres less to learn.

i can play all the linkin park songs and i can play drums,keyboard and i can use turntables i like mixin stuff up

misha
no base is hard but theres less to learn.

i can play all the linkin park songs and i can play drums,keyboard and i can use turntables i like mixin stuff up

base is so hot droolio

i used to play violin for 4 years and i played piano for 1! smart

hopefully ill play guitar for ever in_love

silver_tears
OMG irene i know exactly what you mean!
a black and white artist attracts me so much!
an acoustic or base player draws me into dream land!
and a writer/poet is just so romantic
and a guy who reads, and can admit it (some people think it's geeky roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is just so hot

oh and accents are also a HUGE turn on for me droolio

I love photographers eek! and people who paint!

I love electric players way much, or someone who can play a classical instrument like the violin, total opposites embarrasment

The poet is so hot, I saw this university guy sitting on a park bench writing poetry one day, he looked so hot and just serene, I snapped a pic when I was downtown doing an assignment for media embarrasment I love going downtown during university classes, I can get into the campus cause my brother goes so I can get a day pass and just perv embarrasment

And I agree, it is nowhere near geeky, it just spells intelligence for me love

Accents are always huge flirt

And don't apologize misha, I get excited all the time! droolio

Alpha Centauri
How coincidental.

I take photographs in my spare time, I wrote poetry/lyrics, compose my own music (I play almost every instrument), have an English accent and am a complete geek.

All true by the way.

-AC

misha
I love photographers and people who paint!

I love electric players way much, or someone who can play a classical instrument like the violin, total opposites

The poet is so hot, I saw this university guy sitting on a park bench writing poetry one day, he looked so hot and just serene, I snapped a pic when I was downtown doing an assignment for media I love going downtown during university classes, I can get into the campus cause my brother goes so I can get a day pass and just perv

And I agree, it is nowhere near geeky, it just spells intelligence for me

Accents are always huge

And don't apologize misha, I get excited all the time!

theyre hot too ... but a painter for me just HAS to be french with a little berre (sp?) droolio

mmm, violin for me on guys doesnt do much, im telling you, a guy playing the guitar is just .... god i cant explain it ... i seriously wanted to kiss this guy (murray his name was flirt) when he was playing! i just find it so hot!
like jack johnson droolio

you guys call it downtown eek! thats so cool embarrasment

and besides, geeky is always hot droolio - i love different people yes

accents can do wonders naughty

so its not only me eek!

(btw i had to remove your smilies stick out tongue)

misha
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
How coincidental.

I take photographs in my spare time, I wrote poetry/lyrics, compose my own music (I play almost every instrument), have an English accent and am a complete geek.

All true by the way.

-AC

the english accent is the best eek!

AC you just keep getting hotter every day droolio

silver_tears
How coincidental.

All true by the way.

-AC

I'm just gonna.....droolio *writes down her address*

Alpha Centauri
I study physics, how geeky is that? I'm King Geek.

Plus all the above.

If you want my address just ask. Or if you wanna give me yours, is cool too. I have family in Canada, so one day the stars may very well align and I might be playing music, writing poetry and......studying physics just for you.

-AC

misha

Plus all the above.

If you want my address just ask.

-AC

I WANT YOUR ADRESS eek!

and next time i drop by england ill stop by cry

silver_tears
theyre hot too ... but a painter for me just HAS to be french with a little berre

mmm, violin for me on guys doesnt do much, im telling you, a guy playing the guitar is just .... god i cant explain it ... i seriously wanted to kiss this guy (murray his name was) when he was playing! i just find it so hot!
like jack johnson

you guys call it downtown thats so cool

and besides, geeky is always hot - i love different people

accents can do wonders

so its not only me

(btw i had to remove your smilies stick out tongue)

I like the French accent and how they speak, it's really suave and melting...
I saw this guy play this huge bass and I almost died, he had such nice hands, I have a hand fetish, as well as backs droolio

That we do, and there's these 3 all guys' schools down there, Trinity is one of them, I love being down there when school's dismissed ninja

I just love guys who are kinda shy, but aren't like afraid to be different erm

And yes they can flirt

I understand, I do that alot, the smilies I mean...

silver_tears

Plus all the above.

If you want my address just ask. Or if you wanna give me yours, is cool too. I have family in Canada, so one day the stars may very well align and I might be playing music, writing poetry and......studying physics just for you.

-AC

I despise physics, but am very impressed by people who can do it embarrasment

What part of canada? big grin

Da Moose
I like the French accent and how they speak, it's really suave and melting...
I saw this guy play this huge bass and I almost died, he had such nice hands, I have a hand fetish, as well as backs droolio

That we do, and there's these 3 all guys' schools down there, Trinity is one of them, I love being down there when school's dismissed ninja

I just love guys who are kinda shy, but aren't like afraid to be different erm

And yes they can flirt

I understand, I do that alot, the smilies I mean...

Girls.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Da Moose
Girls.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boys love

Alpha Centauri
Missisauga I believe.

Cousins.

Well if you're not a Physics girl I can just recite poetry. I can multi-task smile. Or I'll write you a poem.

You too Misha, since there seems to be an undeniable attraction between us wink.

-AC

misha
french is good too yes sometimes when im listening to someone with an accent i find im just day dreaming, not listening to what theyre saying, but listening to their accent embarrasment
mmm, smooth backs are so attractive flirt1

my school is right next to an all boys school which comes in handy whistling1 and omg we have an all boys school here called trinity too eek!

omg i cannot believe how similar we are eek! i love guys like that hey! and not at all up them selves ... but theyre not down on themselves, you know!?
id love a guy who was, like you said, kinda shy, not afraid to be different, dont care what people think, really old fashioned romantic (like roses, opening doors, giving roses etc)....droolio that would be so hot!

i gathered that stick out tongue

misha

You too Misha, since there seems to be an undeniable attraction between us wink.

-AC

*fans self.....faints* in_love
omg ive just been romantisiced .... touched

Alpha Centauri
Opening doors and giving roses is old fashioned? *Baffled*

I swear that's just common gentleman stuff....

*Plays piano solo, bass solo and guitar solo for Misha*

That little number was for a lovely lady named Misha wink.

-AC

silver_tears
Wow, that's cool eek! Mississauga is huge though laughing out loud

I'll take a poem, I hate writing them myself, but love hearing them.

The hottest thing I've ever seen was one of my brother's friends, he's 4 years older, the friend I mean, gave me a rose one day and read me a poem, it was snowing at the time, and night, he moved out west or something, and after that night I never saw him again, but apparently he had liked me for the longest time embarrasment

Da Moose
Boys love

Yeah yeah... roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
Opening doors and giving roses is old fashioned? *Baffled*

I swear that's just common gentleman stuff....

*Plays piano solo, bass solo and guitar solo for Misha*

That little number was for a lovely lady named Misha wink.

-AC

*is 100% speechless*

have i ever told you i lover you AC!? kisses
you've just stolen my heart away wub

Alpha Centauri
That sucks, distance wrecks sad.

Isn't there a poetry forum? I'll post some of mine there now I think.

-AC

misha
Wow, that's cool eek! Mississauga is huge though laughing out loud

I'll take a poem, I hate writing them myself, but love hearing them.

The hottest thing I've ever seen was one of my brother's friends, he's 4 years older, the friend I mean, gave me a rose one day and read me a poem, it was snowing at the time, and night, he moved out west or something, and after that night I never saw him again, but apparently he had liked me for the longest time embarrasment

that is SO sweet irene in_love ... i cant remember the sweetest thing a guys done for me, but im telling you it aint that sweet at all cry

misha

-AC

there is eek!
ive posted a few of mine embarrasment

Da Moose
that is SO sweet irene in_love ... i cant remember the sweetest thing a guys done for me, but im telling you it aint that sweet at all cry

*COUGH*

misha
actually now that i think about it, mr moose over here and my good friend d-double have done some pretty damn sweet things for me in_love

(btw im not replying to pms atm so dont be offended i havent replied hug)

misha
and i lover you too scott hug

silver_tears
I zone in an out too misha, I think english ones are the hottest though, but like the poshy ones, not like slang or whatnot confused
Ryan Reynolds in Amityville Horror has the nicest back I've ever seen *sigh* love

St. Mike's is the biggest here I think, then there's St.Joe's and Trinity I think, they all play hockey like it's their life goal, I love going to the games.

That is so freaky, I just told Jeremy this yesterday, I'm like "I love modest guys" because they're good looking, but don't really know it.

I love romantic gestures, like a dozen roses is cute because it's thoughtful, but a single red rose fu, the kind that's really fragrant is that much hotter, it's way beyond cute, it's sweet embarrasment

silver_tears

-AC

That there is big grin

Alpha Centauri
http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JSOZ83MCM6JM2ZBGK3049CVGK

Dedicated to Misha and Irene wink.

Sorry for the bad-ish quality, is my mic. Don't have proper equipment here. My keyboard was handy smile.

-AC

Da Moose
and i lover you too scott hug

Sweetie, I was just joking with you. You know I'd do anything I could for you to help.

And don't worry about PMs...whenever you're up to it.

silver_tears
Yeah yeah... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh Scott I love you much regardless love

silver_tears

I think I was 15 at the time, he was 19 droolio
All guys have to live up to him now im my warped mind laughing out loud

Da Moose
Oh Scott I love you much regardless love

Regardless of what, Irene?

I just wanted to tell you...because I've been needing to, that you...well, that is...when I see you...I...and think of you...my heart....

Oh forget it...

misha
I zone in an out too misha, I think english ones are the hottest though, but like the poshy ones, not like slang or whatnot confused
Ryan Reynolds in Amityville Horror has the nicest back I've ever seen *sigh* love

St. Mike's is the biggest here I think, then there's St.Joe's and Trinity I think, they all play hockey like it's their life goal, I love going to the games.

That is so freaky, I just told Jeremy this yesterday, I'm like "I love modest guys" because they're good looking, but don't really know it.

I love romantic gestures, like a dozen roses is cute because it's thoughtful, but a single red rose fu, the kind that's really fragrant is that much hotter, it's way beyond cute, it's sweet embarrasment

yes exactly how i feel!

i was going to see that today with my friends but it was 15+ disgust im only 1 month and 2 days away cry

modest is better than ... un-modest ( confused ) ... but i hate it when they always go on about "im so ugly" "i dont deserve you" and stuff like that ... its a bit of a turn off embarrasment

thats so true yes a dozen roses is romantic, but for some reason just one rose is so much specialer happy

misha
Sweetie, I was just joking with you. You know I'd do anything I could for you to help.

And don't worry about PMs...whenever you're up to it.

kisses
infact im gonna reply to your pm, there's something i need to tell you

silver_tears
Regardless of what, Irene?

I just wanted to tell you...because I've been needing to, that you...well, that is...when I see you...I...and think of you...my heart....

Oh forget it...

Regardless of if you're any of the afore mentioned, you break the mold hug

misha
I think I was 15 at the time, he was 19 droolio
All guys have to live up to him now im my warped mind laughing out loud

the older guys are so much sweeter in_love

Da Moose
Regardless of if you're any of the afore mentioned, you break the mold hug

You didn't bite! I'm losing my touch. stick out tongue

Thank you Irene, and of course, you know how I feel about you. Or have I told you? I.....

misha
http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JSOZ83MCM6JM2ZBGK3049CVGK

Dedicated to Misha and Irene wink.

Sorry for the bad-ish quality, is my mic. Don't have proper equipment here. My keyboard was handy smile.

-AC

AC i downloaded it but lost it embarrasment
il try find it!

Alpha Centauri
Find ittttt.

In the mean time: http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NS8UE9BAMYXE0TGBMTGY51TF8

wink....and that's all you're getting ladies.

-AC

silver_tears

I know this one guy, just moved here from England, damn, he's dating a friend of mine, but I love hearing him speak, specially when he says water laughing out loud

It's rated R here, no matter, we got in anyways, people think I'm 20, this one time we were out at a restaurant, this idiot waitress gave us all pina coladas, and not the virgin kind wink Then the manager found out, he was being really nice, trying to prevent a lawsuit I'm sure laughing out loud

Cocky disgust and that's being pessimistic, some confidence is key!

It's gotta be red for me, possibly white love

I'm just gonna do that instead of removing smilies stick out tongue

misha
Find ittttt.

-AC

found it happy

misha
AC eek!
it was beautiful in_love

silver_tears
You didn't bite! I'm losing my touch. stick out tongue

Thank you Irene, and of course, you know how I feel about you. Or have I told you? I.....

*jumps your bones* ninja

Alpha Centauri
Especially for you my dear.

I posted another one on the bottom of last page big grin. You might like that one more wink.

-AC

Elvi
Girls like .....ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misha

I know this one guy, just moved here from England, damn, he's dating a friend of mine, but I love hearing him speak, specially when he says water laughing out loud

It's rated R here, no matter, we got in anyways, people think I'm 20, this one time we were out at a restaurant, this idiot waitress gave us all pina coladas, and not the virgin kind wink Then the manager found out, he was being really nice, trying to prevent a lawsuit I'm sure laughing out loud

Cocky disgust and that's being pessimistic, some confidence is key!

It's gotta be red for me, possibly white love

I'm just gonna do that instead of removing smilies stick out tongue

i once had a thing with my best friends older brother cause he was english embarrasment

some say i look 13, some say i look 15, some say i look 18 ... i think in aussie if we look around the age then they'll have to get ID for us ... i even came up with a really good excuse cry

definently red yes
white is special sort of ... but somehow not as romantic!

how'd you do that ... or did you just write it? eh, takes too much effort stick out tongue

silver_tears
Find ittttt.

-AC

I love it, like I really really do, no word of a lie big grin
If you ever get famous I have the first copy ninja

misha
Especially for you my dear.

I posted another one on the bottom of last page big grin. You might like that one more wink.

-AC

that one was beautiful too in_love
it just makes me even more attracted to you kisses

Alpha Centauri
*Takes a bow*

-AC

misha
*glomps AC* hug

crazycutie
i like a guy who can make me laugh, not take things to serious, but not be like a little kid. Umm cute, nice body, but not too beefed up, like a boyish charming body.Umm hmmm. They have to respect me. My mom says, if you go over a boy's house and he dosn't respect his mother, he wont respect you. and i hate to admitt but she is right.

silver_tears
i once had a thing with my best friends older brother cause he was english embarrasment

some say i look 13, some say i look 15, some say i look 18 ... i think in aussie if we look around the age then they'll have to get ID for us ... i even came up with a really good excuse cry

definently red yes
white is special sort of ... but somehow not as romantic!

how'd you do that ... or did you just write it? eh, takes too much effort stick out tongue

Older and english, I think you win, although my friend's guy is like 24 laughing out loud

Some bounder at this club downtown offered me entrance in, and I had to be home, it was like 2 am, so I politely declined.

I like white cause they're so pure and they look fragile, red is all fire and passion naughty

just write...

silver_tears
Originally posted by crazycutie
i like a guy who can make me laugh, not take things to serious, but not be like a little kid. Umm cute, nice body, but not too beefed up, like a boyish charming body.Umm hmmm. They have to respect me. My mom says, if you go over a boy's house and he dosn't respect his mother, he wont respect you. and i hate to admitt but she is right.

Not just his mother, how a guy treats the women in his family is how he'll treat you, this includes sisters yes

Jackie Malfoy

Just start asking her what her hobbys are and go from there.JM smile

misha
Older and english, I think you win, although my friend's guy is like 24 laughing out loud

Some bounder at this club downtown offered me entrance in, and I had to be home, it was like 2 am, so I politely declined.

I like white cause they're so pure and they look fragile, red is all fire and passion naughty

just write...

and he wasnt too old, i think i was turning 14 and he was turning 17 cool

like a lady should've done angel_not

thats right ... i couldnt describe it but youve done it perfectly happy

too much effort for misha bag

crazycutie
ohh, and i love red hair too. *melts*

it dow sleep
y to girls not from the uk find boys from there so sexy

i'm from the uk i got loads of chrm but i'm as ugly as a horses @$$

Clovie
and he wasnt too old, i think i was turning 14 and he was turning 17 cool blink one of my friends used to be dating a 22 year old guy when she was 14 erm

crazycutie
english boys.*melts*

it dow sleep
anyway

crazycutie
Originally posted by Clovie
blink one of my friends used to be dating a 22 year old guy when she was 14 erm
good thing the cops didn't find out, or did they?

silver_tears
That's not bad at all big grin

That should be bouncer btw, I hate making spelling typos stick out tongue
But my mom would have let me stay since my dad's in Europe, but I had to work the next day.

Passion is way important in a relationship ninja

Clovie
good thing the cops didn't find out, or did they? you must be kidding. what cops? laughing

silver_tears
english boys.*melts*

that sums it up, some guys can be not that good looking, but the charm and accent, and alot are really really polite makes up for it big grin

crazycutie
oooo pasion. you have to have that. even though i'm only 15 but you have to want to be with the person.

it dow sleep
english girls r not bad looking but i like girls from other countries

crazycutie
you must be kidding. what cops? laughing
where i'm from you can't date ppl who are over 20 if you're under 18.

misha

just cause your ugly dont mean girls wont find you attractive erm

Alpha Centauri

I wonder that.

Then I went to New York and found out, it's our accents dude. Mine is really deep so I had to beat em off with a stick. Although I didn't beat them off......and it wasn't a stick.

Revealing too much.......gonna stand over here.

-AC

misha
blink one of my friends used to be dating a 22 year old guy when she was 14 erm

i had a friend like that - dated a 20 year old when she was 13/14 ... thats just stupid i think erm
when you're still in high school there shouldnt really be a gap bigger than 4 years (at the very most)

Clovie
where i'm from you can't date ppl who are over 20 if you're under 18. where i am from hardy anyone cares.

it dow sleep
charm.......charm.............i got loads and i am very polite and hey i got an accent but if a girl sees me in the flesh they don't think twice about me

misha
I wonder that.

Then I went to New York and found out, it's our accents dude. Mine is really deep so I had to beat em off with a stick. Although I didn't beat them off......and it wasn't a stick.

Revealing too much.......gonna stand over here.

-AC

stands over with ac flirt1

misha
That's not bad at all big grin

That should be bouncer btw, I hate making spelling typos stick out tongue
But my mom would have let me stay since my dad's in Europe, but I had to work the next day.

Passion is way important in a relationship ninja

ah dont worry about it stick out tongue

passion, yes. and love and trust. in_love

Clovie
i had a friend like that - dated a 20 year old when she was 13/14 ... thats just stupid i think erm
when you're still in high school there shouldnt really be a gap bigger than 4 years (at the very most) we were in primary school bag
and i don't think they were sleeping together, just going out.

silver_tears
I love New York, there's so many people there from other countries love

it dow sleep
i wish i was better looking sad well i gotta think about the upside instead of the down

silver_tears
we were in primary school bag

omg laughing out loud
primary here means kindergartedn, you're 5 then laughing out loud

here it's called elementary happy

silver_tears
i wish i was better looking sad well i gotta think about the upside instead of the down

I can bet you 20 bucks you'll find more than enough willing girls based on accent alone, go to the states and see wink

misha
we were in primary school bag

it's still a big age difference erm

misha

you shouldnt really care about looks erm

Alpha Centauri
charm.......charm.............i got loads and i am very polite and hey i got an accent but if a girl sees me in the flesh they don't think twice about me

If you think you have charm then you probably don't have any. It's not a self-spotting quality.

UK accents don't work on UK girls, why would they? I don't particularly think I'm the greatest looking guy, I get told I'm hot but I don't really agree with it. It's because (I hope) girls like being around me. I enjoy speaking to females, I enjoy their company. I never understood the point of just hanging out with females for sex, although if that's your thing, rock on. I just think that if you're in the company of someone who's a member of the opposite sex, the best thing you can ever do is genuinely pay attention, because what better way to learn about new things than from someone of the opposite gender who lives completely different?

So it can't be down to looks, because I somehow have ladies queuing up.

-AC

misha
omg laughing out loud

here it's called elementary happy

we have kindergartern then pre primary then primary school then high school yes

Clovie
omg laughing out loud

here it's called elementary happy omg...laughing out loud

here it was (when i was at school, it's changed in the meantime blink )
3-7 kindergarten
7-15 primary school
15-18/19 high school

and now it is 7-13 primary
13-16 - lower high school
16-19 higher high school blink

it's still a big age difference erm i know. imo too big.

silver_tears
i think lower high school is middle school big grin

it dow sleep
If you think you have charm then you probably don't have any. It's not a self-spotting quality.

UK accents don't work on UK girls, why would they? I don't particularly think I'm the greatest looking guy, I get told I'm hot but I don't really agree with it. It's because (I hope) girls like being around me. I enjoy speaking to females, I enjoy their company. I never understood the point of just hanging out with females for sex, although if that's your thing, rock on. I just think that if you're in the company of someone who's a member of the opposite sex, the best thing you can ever do is genuinely pay attention, because what better way to learn about new things than from someone of the opposite gender who lives completely different?

So it can't be down to looks, because I somehow have ladies queuing up.

-AC ur probably right

yeah i do the same

misha
anyway everyone im off ... i was gonna go to bed at like 10 and it's now 1am embarrasment
yawn
seeya all later,
hug
xxoo misha

misha
i know. imo too big.

yes my oppinion too!

oh and irene, thanks for the suggestions for names .. really helped me out a lot!
ill tell you when i've decided on a name happy

silver_tears
No prob, I'll keep em coming big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>