4/20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StinkFist462
today is the day myself and a shit load other potheads have been looking forward to .. HELL YEA !! PARTY ON !

LanİeWindu™
I know that 420 is all about pot, but why "look forward" to it? You can smoke weed everyday, it's just another date on the calander IMO.

PS. It's Hitler's birthday.

Tex
And the anniversary of the release of "The Toxic Avenger". smoke

Clovie
blink what?

D-Double

misha
Originally posted by StinkFist462
today is the day myself and a shit load other potheads have been looking forward to .. HELL YEA !! PARTY ON !

ive never heard of this angel_not

CherryPie
what do you don on this day of all days

especially if it's on a hump day roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
hasnt this thread already been done? huh

CherryPie
NO

misha
oh, sorry it just kinda reminded me of this thread, for some reason messed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t337322.html
dont know why though erm

CherryPie
oh

oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordKerrigor
wait 5 more days for my birthday

CherryPie
laughing out loud

i bet

misha
which also reminded me of this....

CherryPie
what the hell is that?

LordKerrigor
lol the rules dopy

misha
sorry, i thought i circled the tab that said "kmc forum guidelines and rules"

CherryPie
Oh

i don;t read that dam well

especially if it is smaller than a speck

LordKerrigor
thats why you copy it into paint and make it bigger smile

misha
i dont know about your computer, but on mine i can enlarge the picture, then it even has a zoom in option ... i can read it perfectly clear.

here's the link if your still having trouble

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

misha
um, im sorry for being 110% b*tch atm ... things are NOT going well for me right now and i know thats no excuse to come on kmc and act this way, but ... well i just want to tell you im not trying to sound like a b*tch, even though im pretty sure its coming out that way embarrasment

i still lover you kisses

LordKerrigor
*yawn* its to early my brain hasnt started working yet

Kosta
So whats so special about this day?

LordKerrigor
www.urbandictionary.com look up 420

misha
i believe it's something to do with drugs confused

LordKerrigor
lol close misha

misha
what is it then? in a very brief explination please embarrasment

LordKerrigor
roughly its code for a time to smoke the wacky tobacky

LordKerrigor
the date april 20th i think its what people call "Hemp fest" am i right cherry pie?

Kosta
When I was in to the chronic waaaaaaaaaay back last year, stick out tongue we didnt need a special date, we just did it......thhen I stoped, cuz it got pointless.

Ness
Me and about 20 of my friends are skipping school today to celebrate this great american hoiday, And we'er gong to get high as a mother ****er smokin' smokin' smokin' o and HAPPY 4 20 TO ALL OF YAS

LordKerrigor
lol no way back when there were a group called "the waldos" who had a code (420) where they would get together and smoke the stuff

Ness
ha ha ha is that the same ppl who made the "find waldo" books ..

CherryPie
wow

i love all you little crack headspimp

Drumdude1167
nope, today is hitlers birthday, thats why its on the forums...

Drumdude1167
now i can say my birthday is not tomorrow but the next day, whoop whoop

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Ness
Me and about 20 of my friends are skipping school today to celebrate this great american hoiday, And we'er gong to get high as a mother ****er smokin' smokin' smokin' o and HAPPY 4 20 TO ALL OF YAS

You don't smoke shit Ness.

Drumdude1167

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
he sounds like poser stoner

Trust me he is.

Ness was my foster brother a couple of years ago, he's a little punk ass kid who thinks he is the shit, but in fact he's just another little brat copying other people.

BTW Ness, thanks for acting like an ******* to my parents. How's your mom doing anyways, did she get her ass thrown back in jail yet?

Drumdude1167

Demarthl
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
wait 5 more days for my birthday

ditto

Drumdude1167
oh yeah...well mine is in 2 days whore

LanİeWindu™
Happy early birthday to you all.

Drumdude1167
SWEET

Demarthl
oh yeah...well mine is in 2 days whore

good for you, not that you feel all supreme you were born 2 days before me, year wise, notice how your actually born 728 after me, go start smoking, or something erm

CherryPie
someone said that bob marley died on 4 20 and thats how it was created confused

Ness

Ness
**** you lancewindu

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by CherryPie
what do you don on this day of all days

especially if it's on a hump day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smoke a crap load of weed. embarrasment

Ness
if i ever needed a reason to smoke, now is the time smokin'

StinkFist462

StinkFist462
well im about to head out in about 30 minutes to blaze ( at 4:20 ) its like . 3:48 now

NyC-gUrL
well long time no see ******* , you have a lot of balls to say shit about my mom. Your ****ing mom and dad kicked me out on the streets, the day my mom got out of jail, and i found out the only reason they wanted to "adopted" me was to get $$ from the state. And why in the hell are you talking shit about me, I havent talked to one in months and you say this shit to me **** you. And I'm not a ****ing poser, I have been tought a shit ( and you know that ) and I've done alot of shit i thought I'd never do. And I have no problems with you and i tought we were still cool after the fight between our parents..... so dont tell me what I HAVE AND HAVE NOT DONE.

What the f**k?

Drumdude1167
well long time no see ******* , you have a lot of balls to say shit about my mom. Your ****ing mom and dad kicked me out on the streets, the day my mom got out of jail, and i found out the only reason they wanted to "adopted" me was to get $$ from the state. And why in the hell are you talking shit about me, I havent talked to one in months and you say this shit to me **** you. And I'm not a ****ing poser, I have been tought a shit ( and you know that ) and I've done alot of shit i thought I'd never do. And I have no problems with you and i tought we were still cool after the fight between our parents..... so dont tell me what I HAVE AND HAVE NOT DONE.

woah ho ho ho....whos gonna win this argument

SlipknoT
**** YEA MAN! I smoked a good share

Sun Ce
sad, very sad that ppl like this day because of shit liek this...so so sad.....

Drumdude1167
seriousally, check out the search feature....because a sexy gal named cherrypie already created a thread 'bout this crappy/beautiful holiday

Sun Ce
indeed i was wondering that...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Sun Ce
sad, very sad that ppl like this day because of shit liek this...so so sad.....

confused What's wrong with smoking a buttload of pot to celebrate 420? blink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
confused What's wrong with smoking a buttload of pot to celebrate 420? blink Hey man! did you toke up yet?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hey man! did you toke up yet?

Not yet, I'm still at work, but as soon as I get home I going to smoke up like a chimney. smokin'

SlipknoT
Not yet, I'm still at work, but as soon as I get home I going to smoke up like a chimney. smokin' My friend got busted big timeshock

MC Mike
Ignorant people can't respect other peoples' decisions to smoke pot? You just look down on them because they think diffrently? Christ...

Go 4/20!

Sun Ce
well, thats rather pathetic isn't it....

SlipknoT
well, thats rather pathetic isn't it.... No, it isnt...

Sun Ce
No, it isnt... To some ppl it is (points at self) roll eyes (sarcastic) u ppl go around saying u smoke weed or shit for all i care, and u go around saying it in a "boasting" kinda way, which i find very pathetic, whats so good about smoking weed or any shit like that?, its just a smoke.....

The Tired Hiker
To some ppl it is (points at self) roll eyes (sarcastic) u ppl go around saying u smoke weed or shit for all i care, and u go around saying it in a "boasting" kinda way, which i find very pathetic, whats so good about smoking weed or any shit like that?, its just a smoke.....

You will never understand. Maybe you should just not read this thread. Hey, there's an idea! eek!

SlipknoT
Obviously you've never smoked....Dont say a thing until you have done it.

Sun Ce
You will never understand. Maybe you should just not read this thread. Hey, there's an idea! eek! i don't care about reading this shit anyways, do u think i do?, lol, seriously....

Sun Ce
Obviously you've never smoked....Dont say a thing until you have done it. ive smoked in my life, theres nothing good about it, having its own "day" and u goign aroudn saying u smoke all the time and shit, thats just so pathetic to me that your degrading yourself to make ppl think highly of u, boasting my friend is 1 of the very bad habits in life for alot of ppl, and its not somethign ppl like

Dr. Strangelove
Happy 420 to all, even though I don't smoke.

My English teacher asked us where we would be at 4:20. Half the students didn't even know what she was talking about. laughing out loud

Ketchuptome
Smokin isnt wrong..As long its a nickel bag not a brick

SlipknoT
TOday in school everyone wore tye dyes and hippie clothes lol

StinkFist462
today in school there was security up the ass

The Tired Hiker
i don't care about reading this shit anyways, do u think i do?, lol, seriously....
Yeah right. You are soooooo opinionated about this matter, how can you say that you don't care? ermOriginally posted by Sun Ce
ive smoked in my life, theres nothing good about it, having its own "day" and u goign aroudn saying u smoke all the time and shit, thats just so pathetic to me that your degrading yourself to make ppl think highly of u, boasting my friend is 1 of the very bad habits in life for alot of ppl, and its not somethign ppl like
People think highly of SlipKnot all the time. Others think of him while they are high! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
today in school there was security up the ass

Did it hurt. big grin stick out tongue

StinkFist462
a lil embarrasment ...
lol it was hard though cause i had to go like 3 blocks from the school to spark up a jaybird cause all the security was like EVERYWHERE inside and out the school they even had a ****ing k-9 dog in the building sniffing shit out .. and there was no passes either .. im surprised i didnt get caught with that dog sniffing the shit out of everything

SlipknoT
a lil embarrasment ...
lol it was hard though cause i had to go like 3 blocks from the school to spark up a jaybird Dude, the pigs in town were insane today, we had to walk like a mile in the woods to get away and then when we goy out they were spying on us, and there were shitloads in school

The Tired Hiker
a lil embarrasment ...
lol it was hard though cause i had to go like 3 blocks from the school to spark up a jaybird cause all the security was like EVERYWHERE inside and out the school they even had a ****ing k-9 dog in the building sniffing shit out .. and there was no passes either .. im surprised i didnt get caught with that dog sniffing the shit out of everything

Well, I'm glad it all worked out. Hey, was it you who used to call me Jesus Hippy?? I keep trying to figure this out. big grin laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Dude, the pigs in town were insane today, we had to walk like a mile in the woods to get away and then when we goy out they were spying on us, and there were shitloads in school

And you know that they would just take your weed and smoke it themselves if they caught you. I hate that. erm

SlipknoT
And we used the shittiest wraps, ****ing easy widers.

SlipknoT
And you know that they would just take your weed and smoke it themselves if they caught you. I hate that. erm Oh if they did that mad I would ****ing .................you know i have no idea what I would do, but it would be big...

The Tired Hiker
And we used the shittiest wraps, ****ing easy widers. laughing

Are those as bad as Top Papers?

StinkFist462
hahah yea TH i used to call you jesus hippie laughing out loud damn old times . but dude man there were bags of special cookies ( like 4 in a bag ) for 1$ .. i must have spent like 8$ on cookies . then i just smoked up like 5 bowls when i left a couple hours ago .

SlipknoT
hahah yea TH i used to call you jesus hippie laughing out loud damn old times . but dude man there were bags of special cookies ( like 4 in a bag ) for 1$ .. i must have spent like 8$ on cookies . then i just smoked up like 5 bowls when i left a couple hours ago . I had a nug, it had it be 5 inches in diamiter

SlipknoT
laughing

Are those as bad as Top Papers? I've never used them, I like Hempires and Zig Zags the most

BackFire
I have a question.

Is there a reason people chose today (4/20) to celebrate pot smoking? Just seems wierd because of so many bad things associated with this day (hitler's birth, columbine, etc). Does anyone actually know?

StinkFist462
drooool . dude omg i still have some left !!! eek! .... brb

The Tired Hiker
hahah yea TH i used to call you jesus hippie laughing out loud damn old times . but dude man there were bags of special cookies ( like 4 in a bag ) for 1$ .. i must have spent like 8$ on cookies . then i just smoked up like 5 bowls when i left a couple hours ago .

laughing out loud laughing

You know what, I used to get you and SlipKnot confused for the longest time. I seriously thought you two were the same person. I've figured it out by now though and I think you both are worthy of a huge fat bong rip! big grin

StinkFist462
Originally posted by BackFire
I have a question.

Is there a reason people chose today (4/20) to celebrate pot smoking? Just seems wierd because of so many bad things associated with this day (hitler's birth, columbine, etc). Does anyone actually know?

i guess it was some code for weed back in like the 70's ..

StinkFist462
laughing out loud laughing

You know what, I used to get you and SlipKnot confused for the longest time. I seriously thought you two were the same person. I've figured it out by now though and I think you both are worthy of a huge fat bong rip! big grin

dont you jsut love the sound of bong splashes ... here lemme try ........ ahhhh orgasmic

AdventChild
this thread will die soon....

StinkFist462
Originally posted by AdventChild

i dont doubt it

The Tired Hiker
I have a question.

420 is the police code for Marijuana Possesion, I do believe, also on Mt. Tamalpias near San Francisco, the Greatful Dead started the 420 Festival back in the Sixties. It's just a number that is linked to weed is all.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by AdventChild

But 420 will live on! cool

BackFire
Ah, I see. Interesting, thanks for informing me.

That said, enjoy your weed everyone. TH, smoke one for me.

SlipknoT
drooool . dude omg i still have some left !!! eek! .... brb Like .4 of shake laughing

StinkFist462
oh god i love the smell ... ..... .. oh man i could smell that all day .

SlipknoT
But 420 will live on! cool This kick ass teacher we have was all like Happy Holidays kids

The Tired Hiker
Ah, I see. Interesting, thanks for informing me.

That said, enjoy your weed everyone. TH, smoke one for me.

I will later, and it will be a huge rip just for you, Backfire. wink

StinkFist462
This kick ass teacher we have was all like Happy Holidays kids

hahahahah awesome , i woulda been like "hey , you wanna go match up ?"

The Tired Hiker
oh god i love the smell ... ..... .. oh man i could smell that all day .

It's like a skunk, isn't it. happy

StinkFist462
skunk #1 is the way to go big grin

SlipknoT
hahahahah awesome , i woulda been like "hey , you wanna go match up ?" He got fired once for spending a whole class one day on showing kids how to grow it laughing out loud they h him back for some reason

StinkFist462
oh dude , what class does he teach ?

The Tired Hiker
He got fired once for spending a whole class one day on showing kids how to grow it laughing out loud they h him back for some reason That is the best thing a teacher could ever teach. happy

Demarthl
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t337356.html
merge these before i have a seizure sad

SlipknoT
oh dude , what class does he teach ? Hes a sub

StinkFist462
yea , i made my 420 before she did , look at the times .. 11:51PM and 8:42AM .. welll on my clock

SlipknoT
That is the best thing a teacher could ever teach. happy It helped me out cool

StinkFist462
Hes a sub

eek! i want a sub .. all the subs at my school just like put on 50 cent and shit on like the radio mad

LanİeWindu™
woah ho ho ho....whos gonna win this argument

No one...because it is through and we took it to PM's.

SlipknoT
Kick his ass Lance!

LanİeWindu™
Kick his ass Lance!

I would if I could, but he's under 18, so I'd get sent to jail. wink

Drumdude1167
who cares

LanİeWindu™
I care...

Drumdude1167
pffft

SlipknoT

LanİeWindu™
A couple years I think.

SlipknoT
How old is he now?

LanİeWindu™
I have no clue.

Last I knew he was 15, so probably 16 now.

SlipknoT
what made you hate him so much?

LanİeWindu™
Family matters, you see he was my foster brother for a while....and it's a long story that I shouldn't get into on KMC because it involves my family and his.

SlipknoT
What did HE do specifically to make you mad?

LanİeWindu™
Being a little brat to my parents when they were only helping him out in a time of need. He's an ass.

chelsea17
What's the big deal about 4 20? I've seen so many threads about it, everyone's talking about it on messenger...What's so big about it?

LanİeWindu™
Get a bit high, smoke a bowl, light dat roach, toke on the wacky tobacy.

SlipknoT
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm

Lazerus
Who celebrated 4/20 yesterday? smokin'
I did! smokin'
And 53 people at my school were suspended from school for doing it 2! smokin'

DeVi| D0do
huh? 4/20?

Clovie
it is not any holiday here confused

badboy2004
what is it haven't heard of it before

Lazerus
International pot-head day. But for cover up we just say we're celebrating Bob Marley's birthday which is on 4/20. ( April 20th )

DeVi| D0do
ahh... I wish we had that here... smokin'

Lazerus
Go ahead and start it. let the whole world celebrate 4/20.

badboy2004
ahh now i get it and no i didn't celebrate it

Lazerus
y not?

DeVi| D0do
well, I'm outta school now so there wouldn't really be much point for me, every day can be 4/20 if I want it to be big grin

Lazerus
That's true. but it feels so much better on 4/20 cuz you feel like it's for a purpose.....like it's............ok.

badboy2004
because we don't do it over here

Lazerus
smokin' well get 2 celebrating it. it is a very soothing experience. but most of us over here are kinda like hippies though so we enjoy it a whole lot more than just ur regular old stoner or partyer.

badboy2004
i'm not a hippie

Lazerus
so.....u could still celebrate it. everyone can. though druggies, hippies, stoners, etc. are preferred.

DeVi| D0do
I've only been stoned a couple of times... it's not that great. But it can be fun big grin

Lazerus
go on an acid trip. that's some fun/funny stuff. fun for u(for a while at least) funny for those around u.

DeVi| D0do
no spank you... weed is the only thing i'd ever do... I'm too afraid I'd enjoy anything else... and get hooked.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
it is not any holiday here confused

its not OFFICIALLY a holliday anywhere clovs happy

but yeah I celebretaded it... I didt smoke any pot though, although we did eat a cake which had pot in it big grin

badboy2004
same here

TWelling4Ever
laughing

IceWithin
u ate pot cake too??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>